SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Power Line: We just got a tip
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that brown noser has working towards his goal of the Presidency for many years. maybe he's a sleeper(?).
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe they have been checking into it and have found kerry involved...

or maybe it's the story leaked (?) by SecNav lehman....about knowing where OBL is....

kimmy - wow.... you have to be some lady to live with someone with that iq.... I couldnt do it.... don't know what mine is.... was... but my previous boss said she thought I was smarter than most... she is brilliant.... maybe she just meant I was smarter than most people who have worked for her in the past and present... oh well... I always did get the highest (top 5% or so) when testing for a job.... until about 6 yrs ago...now I couldn't pass a 8th grade test I'm sure! can't work anymore.... sometimes can't even think.... brain cells burned out... now I mostly just talk to my dogs...if you see me at the grocery, I'm the one talking to the food... life goes on.... I talk to my 2 dogs alot... I have visions of getting a rifle and a rocker and just sitting there on the porch (when I get one).... rocking away.... chewing on a piece of grass, I already have the hat (no it's not the kerry magic hat) Rolling Eyes
aahhh... just had a terrible thought... iran.... kerry....iraq.... iranians coming over border.... kerry got something to do with that? in hopes bad things in iraq will tilt the election his way? what a bad, bad thought.... I'm going to confession now...and I'm not even Catholic anymore....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armybrat/Armymom wrote:
that brown noser has working towards his goal of the Presidency for many years. maybe he's a sleeper(?).

I wouldn't put anything past kerry.... Twisted Evil
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FortCampbell:

I agree. IMO, if CBS/NBC/ABC showed on live TV a farm-country campaign event at which Kerry was obviously drunk and TV showed him stripping buck naked and staggering around trying to get amorous with one of the farm animals, I think he'd still get 25-30% of the vote.

The kool-aid must really be good.
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The waiting is killing me! I wish this would hurry up and break. I have had Redstate, powerline, Drudge, Little Green Footballs open all day!

Stolen Honor
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may have something to do with the big story:
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14385

If not, it will make it even better.

Stolen Honor
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it has something to do with the fact that John Kerry claimed that he "secretly" met with members of the UN Security Council prior to the start of the war with Iraq. It will be proven that he never did even though it is on record that he made that claim several times.
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this one on.... it's the only thing I can think of that would make the lefties crazy:

Bill Clinton announces that Kerry is NOT somebody he can -- in good conscience [puke] -- support and he crawls back into his hole, er I mean home, to recuperate for another week and a day.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think it has something to do with the fact that John Kerry claimed that he "secretly" met with members of the UN Security Council prior to the start of the war with Iraq. It will be proven that he never did even though it is on record that he made that claim several times.

Nope, that one was reported by the Washington Times on 11 Oct (as shown in another thread in this forum).
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

Breaking: Kerry Story on Page One of WaPo
More on that breaking story about John Kerry; according to Mike Krempasky of Redstate, the story is written by Joel Mowbray and will run on page one of tomorrow’s Washington Post (not the Times)—and the word is that Drudge is going to break it tonight.
Joel Mowbray will be on Fox and Friends tomorrow and will also be blogging at Redstate
granny23
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Green Footballs is reporting that it will be in the Post, not the Times.

(We posted at the same time)

Well, now there seems to be a correction back to Times. I'll wait until tomorrow
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if I can take this anylonger.. Rolling Eyes , I am going nuts..but I hope it is good , whatever it is..I too have had Drudge open all day..and will listen to his show via internet..I suggest we all do it..just go to his website.. www.drudgereport.com and pick a stream..WABC will have his show beginning at 9:30pm EST..that is where I am headed now..

Everyone got their fingers and toes crossed??? Lets think big on this one..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright let me throw out my "possible" big story.

Paul Volker just released the names of all the entities involved in the Food for Oil scandal. Many of these corporations are ficticious or just covers for individuals. Also remember that one of the individuals is a guy that Clinton pardoned on his last day in office. His name was Marc Rich and he was involved in some of the illegal campaign financing that transpired between the Chinese and Clinton's reelection campaign. What if there is a Kerry attachment?
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge said that he will break any embargo and as soon as he gets it, he will post it..but I have his show on now..so we wait... Shocked

right now he has Mrs. Dick Morris on..about Clinton... Rolling Eyes ..oh, be prepared for all that tomorrow..Clinton 24-7..(when he comes on, to avoid stroke, just mute the fool..This "White Night" will fall flat.) Keeping you posted..and you all, whoever finds it out, post it..I am going nuts..!!!!

I went to redstate.org..and the reporter is going to talk about what he finds out..so, it is real, just what it is, we still do not know..but the Oil for Food??? Very interesting..like that angle..good post..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

udate on lfg saying mistake made and is in the times
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: