SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WashTimes: Kerry Lies-- Comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zinfella wrote:
integritycounts wrote:
John Kerry:ofi Annan is a friend of mine. I've talked to him many times, most recently in the last weeks. "

Source: Boston Globe Interview http://www.boston.com/news/politics/president/kerry/interview/

That's enough to scare the daylights out of reasonable folks. Kofi Annan is a joke, just like the rest of the bloody UN! Sad

we know Kerry is friends with all the scarey people.... sounds like annan

doesn't want to be aligned with Kerry tho..... maybe Kerry is tied into the

oil/food for Iraq money..... he has his grimey mitts in everywhere....

they'll just lie out of it.... oh, that's right.. it was last year not this year.... before it was 2002.... that I talked to him.... I just got the year wrong!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Stevie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is Steve Forbes related to Kerry? He was just on Fox money show...cavuto.... he is NOT for Kerry!!!

probably thinks Kerry is embarrassment to the family..... he is..... Embarassed

was that in the 1st debate that Kerry said that???? Confused
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
maybe Kerry is tied into the oil/food for Iraq money.....

I was thinking the same thing.
Stevie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
They reported the Washington Times story about Kerry lying about meeting with the Security Council on FOX at the top of the hour...midnight.

Kerry campaign is claiming "It was a private meeting". Lets see how much cotton candy we get out of this spin session.

well, one thing is different this time, he said it on national TV !!!!

recently amd hopefully it was the 1st debate when more people were watching ! Confused
Stevie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
Quote:

they'd need to check all of the Kerry family businesses and

teeerrreza also!!!!

mangdawg wrote:
i kinda think navychief has a bigger fish on the line....just a feeling

he he he. Yep -- got a big sucker comin

- Chief

oh Chief! you booger ! and I was just getting up to take down the rubber wall mats! Guess I'll have to leave 'em up! Very Happy
poseidon
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
Anyway, I finally found the coverletter that should have been posted with Kerry's Service Record check on 1/25/85 by a JAG Officer, LCDR Meyers in NMPC-06. This just get more and more interesting.

follow the link: Transmittal Letter to Naval Background Investigation

- Chief

I hope you saved a copy Chief as this appears to have disapeared < timed out >
and the actual jpeg seems to be missing from the original site !
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
Quote:

I have been thinking this same thing too for quite sometime. There's a financial thread on here naming many enterprises Kerry is involved with and the list of companies involved in Oil For Food has finally been released. Trying to located these docs as I type this. It would be no surpise to me, if Kerry is connected as the French are in this Oil for Food scam up to their eyeballs.

Avant
hiyall
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20041024-110609-9428r.htm

Could this be the story?

Why would anyone who has followed Senator Kerry be surprised that he lied about this? After all, he has met with many unnamed foreign leaders, who are supporting his candidacy but have yet to go public. No one has yet found these supposed leaders, so all we are to do is take Senator Kerry's word for it.

After Mr. Koppel's "News Story", its clear that the village leaders in Vietnam support Senator Kerry. Did Mr. Koppel's news team find those leaders?

Seriously, I am not sure that these lies are going to make many inroads into the Kerry voter base. There has been enough evidence to discredit Senator Kerry such that it is difficult for me to believe anything this candidate says and yet he is polling well over 40% percent. This boggles my mind. Currently, it seems that a good public relations team, good speechwriters and delivery, support of a friendly press, no respect for any truth and the realization of the left that they have a piece of clay as a candidate that can be molded in their own image trumps principle, honesty, character and integrity.

Have to speed off to work so I only mention Mr. Sowell's related commentary in this post.

Thomas Sowell offers his comments related to this at:

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20041023.shtml

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20041022.shtml

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20041021.shtml

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20041020.shtml

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20041007.shtml

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20041012.shtml

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20040923.shtml

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20040526.shtml

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20031218.shtml
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO it may take days for this to develop any legs. KERRY LIED -- that isn't news. Most of us on this site (those that aren't trolls and barking moonbats) already know that Kerry lies with more regularity than sunrises and sunsets --- after all some days are cloudy.

With the exception of Fox and talk radio, I doubt others will pick up this story.

Actually I am looking forward to a Kerry Presidency Wink Wink
I'll suddenly be thinner (if the paralized will walk --- certainly the fat will disappear from my body. I'll have government health insurance as good as what Kerry has in the Senate. I would like some botox for the wrinkles appearing on my forhead. --- Oh wait those are purely selfish reasons versus voting for the common good.

Nothing scares me more than thinking this fake could even run for President and be taken seriously -- I think Pat Paulson was a better candidate, better qualified to be President.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need to compile a list of proven lies by Kerry. Not the complicated stuff, just the things tht can be charged and proven in a few sentences. I have several....will post here, if anymore of you have any, add them to this thread and at the end of the day I will compile them all and turn it in to various news organizations, etc.

Here is what I have:

Michael Flynn, a defense attorney who worked extensively in Middlesex County in this period, said. To be sure, Kerry’s industry became the stuff of later campaign exaggerations: he has boasted that he wiped out an inventory of eleven thousand cases, but the Boston Globe has reported that during his tenure the entire superior-court caseload, including backlog, never exceeded seven thousand two hundred and sixty-five cases.

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?040510fa_fact1

In June Of 1996 Campaign, Kerry Falsely Claimed He Had Introduced Legislation On Children’s Health Coverage. ‘“I introduced yesterday in the United States Senate a bill to give 10 million kids in the United States of America health care with a voluntary subsidy program.’ It was stirring campaign rhetoric, with just one problem: It wasn’t true. Kerry had not introduced a bill …” (Michael Grunwald, “Kerry Files Health Bill After 3-Month Delay,” The Boston Globe, 10/2/96)

http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?id=4153

"I didn't have any real feel for what the heck was going on [in the war]," Kerry has recalled. His ship returned to its Long Beach, Calif., port on June 6, 1968, the day that Robert F. Kennedy died from a gunshot wound he received on the previous night at a Los Angeles hotel. The antiwar protests were growing. But within five months Kerry was heading back to Vietnam, seeking to fulfill his officer commitment despite his growing misgivings about the war.
Robert Kennedy was actually assassinated April 3, 1968

http://www.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/journal_day2.shtml

In October 2003, Kerry Claimed Bush Administration Rebuffed French-Russian Offer To Prevent War. “I talked to [UN Secretary-General] Kofi Annan the Sunday before the president decided to go to war. And I knew at that moment in time that the Russians and the French were prepared to, in fact, make a further offer.” (MSNBC’s “Hardball,” 10/20/03)

October 21, 2003: “‘I have it on the highest authority’ that the French and Russians were prepared to make an offer at the UN, but were rebuffed by American officials intent on going to war, Kerry said. ‘I’m going to talk about it more publicly at a later time.’ [Kerry] would not disclose details of the position the countries, which opposed the US-led military offensive, were prepared to take or identify the source of the information.” (Patrick Healy, “Kerry Won’t Elaborate On Missed Deal,” The Boston Globe, 10/22/03)

April 2, 2003: Claims He Spoke To Number Of Foreign Leaders But Doesn’t Name Names. “In remarks in the basement of the Peterborough Public Library Kerry … said ‘I talked to leaders of a number of countries … that told me they lost all confidence in the administration.’” (James Pindell, “Kerry: $8 Million In The Bank,” PoliticsNH.com Website, www.politicsnh.com, Accessed 4/3/03)

But France And Russia Don’t Recall Making Such An Offer. “The French and Russian ambassadors to the UN, in separate interviews Thursday, said they knew nothing about any private offers made by their governments to the US on the eve of the war. The envoys told the Globe that the only concession made was a public proposal to extend weapons inspections in Iraq by four months before military action could begin. … Kerry questioned whether the two ambassadors were fully apprised of the proposals that top officials in Paris and Moscow were prepared to discuss, however.”

(Patrick Healy, “Kerry Presses Assault On Bush,” The Boston Globe, 10/25/03)

Thats what I have...
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point I honestly don't think that one more Kerry lie will make a difference. I don't think there are nearly as many undecideds as the media would like us to believe. We must insure that all Bush supporters get to the polls and vote. Far too many of them did not in 2000.
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Joel Mobray story in the Washington Times is not going to make a difference. It's just Kerry lying again and the MSM doesn't care about any of his lies. This story is a disappointment if you ask me.
It's just a week before election and the MSM is not going to start at this late date suddenly debunking all of Kerry's lies. The only thing now is for everyone to get out and vote next Tuesday.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I detect an air of defeatism here. I'll tell you something. I have had my dukes up in this fight since day one and I'll be DAMNED if I am going to put them down at the last hour and simply focus on getting people to the polls when I cannot haul them to the polls today anyway. TODAY, this IS what I CAN do and I am going to do that and anything else I can think of to do that may help. There is likely no "silver bullet". I have not found that philosophy to hold water in life, nor is it likely to hold water in this election, but either way, doing this is NOT going to do any harm, so why poo poo it? If you don't want to participate....great, don't, but allow those of us that do to persue this if we choose to.....so long as there is no harm.

My life experience tells me that if you want to get from point A to point B, the only wa to achieve your goal is to get down on your belly and CRAWL. Thats what I am doing...I am digging in and crawling....through the mud, through the briars......but if in the end, the goal is achieved, it will be worth it all....if not, then I will know that I did everything I could possibly do....that I left nothing undone that I should have done. After the election, I will not be one saying "Oh darn, I should have.....".
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
I detect an air of defeatism here. I'll tell you something. I have had my dukes up in this fight since day one and I'll be DAMNED if I am going to put them down at the last hour and simply focus on getting people to the polls when I cannot haul them to the polls today anyway. TODAY, this IS what I CAN do and I am going to do that and anything else I can think of to do that may help. There is likely no "silver bullet". I have not found that philosophy to hold water in life, nor is it likely to hold water in this election, but either way, doing this is NOT going to do any harm, so why poo poo it? If you don't want to participate....great, don't, but allow those of us that do to persue this if we choose to.....so long as there is no harm.

My life experience tells me that if you want to get from point A to point B, the only wa to achieve your goal is to get down on your belly and CRAWL. Thats what I am doing...I am digging in and crawling....through the mud, through the briars......but if in the end, the goal is achieved, it will be worth it all....if not, then I will know that I did everything I could possibly do....that I left nothing undone that I should have done. After the election, I will not be one saying "Oh darn, I should have.....".

I so agree with you Ms Henna Wink
Please Please not to sound like a child in denile here but try and watch your negativity everyone ( you almost sound like liberals and dems Crying or Very sad )
this is good news and have faith in the heart lands and over all our wonderful country . Other then the media making this a quest to replace Bush with kerry I do believe with all my heart in the vision of Bush and in GOD and I do not believe either will let us down . I know its hard to believe and hold on to sometimes .. and now kerry is talking truth with the reports and caughts of yet more lies hismself ...with the media shoving this pro kerry now clinton again crap down our throats the truth of the matter is ... Clinton looks awful and they are using the african population and if the african population is not on to this yet ... how sad all we can do is pray pray for all of them ..
But I will not be negative and I will not stop believing in good will defeat evil every time Smile
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you don't want to participate....great, don't, but allow those of us that do to persue this if we choose to.....so long as there is no harm.

Gee, Hanna, I was not trying to poo poo your efforts. I believe all of us are doing what we can. I continue to email news outlets with all kinds of stuff about Kerry. I sent the Weekly Standard article outlining Kerry's whole Vietnam debacle and anti war activities to every news outlet I could over the weekend. I keep challenging all of them to reveal the truth.

I email the MSM on a daily basis and have been for several months, even prior to joining on this forum. I am as angry as you or anyone else. My brother fought in Vietnam and suffered the consequences of Kerry's anti war crap. My uncle died there. So don't yell at me.

My comments were just anger regarding the MSM and their continuing cover up of for Kerry, which I accuse them of on a daily basis also. I've used every method and accusation I can think of trying to shame them into doing some "real" journalism. And, I don't plan to give up.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: