SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am not a Veteran and here is what I think of the Ad
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hosemonkey
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the kind words, but it seems to me to boil down to just a couple of issues. Jon Kerry's cynical pursuit of decorations (Get 'em any way I can) and his war crimes/atrocity allegations (that proved bogus and groundless) Here is a guy that did not care how many bodies he had to crawl over in order to achieve his objective. Remember the term "Ticket puncher?"
85 Scott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, the issue of Kerry's service. Kerry served in the Navy in Vietnam. Bush served in the National Guard in the US. Bush had it a bit easier and may have taken time off to do political work. Kerry didn't stay long in Vietnam. When Kerry got back, he campaigned against the war and Nixon's cronies went after him and Kerry said some things he regrets.

.....Actually, John Kerry protested first, so he could then campaign for himself. Read the FBI files. It shows that his protesting pals were already calling "Kerry an opportunist and a phoney" way back in 1971.

Second, John Kerry's lies are not Nixon's fault. John Kerry's lies, his intentional undermining of America in Vietnam, and subsequent smearing of an entire generation, are the fault of John FONDA Kerry.

This shows his *serious* lack of character - and that has not changed. Go spend some time over at wintersoldier.com. Look under Timeline.

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/

On Iraq, I believe that war is worth it. After 9-11, anyone with a brain would have done the same. Intelligence from all over the world said Iraq had WMD's, etc. The 9-11 Commision proved beyond any doubt that Al Qaeda and Iraq had been in operational negotiations before, including when Bin Laden was in Afgansistan. But not that they were a team on 9-11.

Long term, the Iraq war will help stabalize the Middle East. It also served notice that dictators and thugs can not flip-off the USA like they can the wimpy UN, and get away with it. Libya saw the light.

And it cleared up the "Iraq threat" question lingering for 12 years. And I am glad that is not hanging over our heads any more, especially in a post 9-11 world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: