SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

God Bless Zell Miller
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BC wrote:
I AM A ZELL MILLER DEMOCRAT!!!!

Finally someone in my party gives me a reason to be proud.

As soon as we've gotten Kerry to RESIGN DISHONORABLY,

I move we DRAFT ZELL MILLER.
I have not been that inspired or that revved up since I was actually in the military!

I'm registered "unaffiliated" ... that would change in a hurry.
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That speech made me wish I was a Georgian.
arizonakoz
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rudy hit a home run in his speech.....but Zell hit a Grand Slam!
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this man! That was a fire and brimstone speech from one mean marine. Hannity said it was going to be brutal. Did anyone see Miller go after Chris Matthews later on MSNBC. He wanted to go to Harold Square and challenge him to a duel. He told Matthews to get out of his face and Matthews chin hit the floor. That was one liberal who was clobbered!
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The icing on the cake was how "Give 'em Hell Zell" ripped into Chris Matthews. That was priceless!

Told Matthews he didn't know why he agreed to come on his show--he wasn't going to let Chris do to him what he did to that lady (Michelle Malkin) --if he gets in Zell's face, Zell will get back in his--let me answer the question Chris--Zell wished he was there with Chris--wished they lived in the times when Zell could challenge him to a duel--OMG, I'm so glad I witnessed that!

Posted by a Proud Georgian!

Go SwiftVets! Go Zell!
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCBoston wrote:
That speech made me wish I was a Georgian.

It sure made me proud that I was one! Very Happy That was the best speech I have ever watched - and it was good even reading it again!

~Kylie
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zell miller was easily the strongest speaker yet at the GOP convention. Now he is a Democrat the way I remember Democrats. Zell sliced and diced John F-ing Kerry so well that there is precious little left to say about him. 'Ya gotta love a guy that puts his country before his politics, and Zell put it all on the line tonight. He's no "girlie man." Saying that Dubya was the man he trusted to protect Zell's family, and saying it across party lines, is gutsy and deserving of respect. Certainly the current crop of Democrats that are running things will pound the last nail into the coffin that is now Zell's Democratic career.

My hat is off to Zell Miller for his forthright comments, and for being a man to have the courage of his convictions.
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zell put MOTOR MOUTH MATHEWS in his place...Zell had him back pedaling..Zell is a FIREWALL...Zell did the research on GIRLEE-MAN kerry..Motor mouth tried to stop Zell from making points, but Zell held his ground and squased Motor Mouth like a bug...WHAT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR...my hero Zell miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Swiftvet Donation site"
http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After zell's fantastic speech, the Dems will try to spin it in the humor world..Expect it....They'll attack the credibility of Zell thru humor, in the MSM,(Clinton machine) ...Watch for it...I think GWB speech is going to be great tomorrow..Zell's speech already kicked it off...

Watch out for the talking heads thursday...I'm sure they'll be interviews, with Zell...in which they will try to dis-credit him...We'll see if the MSM can break thru Zell's FIREWALL.... Laughing

"Swiftvet Donation site"
http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php

Last edited by beansoup on Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
ThorAThorsonJr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still awestruck!

If only he would run for reelection!

I just caught the last five minutes of his speech, and WOW!!!!!
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the best political speeches of all time.

"Nothing makes this marine madder than calling America occupiers and not liberators"

That did it for me and brought the house down.
farmgirl
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="GenrXr"]I hope all of you saw Zell Millers speech tonight and if you didn't check it on replay. Was one of the best speeches I have ever witnessed. Of course it had a lot of red meat which I love. 2 really great lines in his speech. Dont recall word for word so basically when speaking of Free Speech he made the point the American Soldier gives us free speech not the reporter and after a long list of military platforms Kerry voted against Miller said "how can we think of Kerry as possibly CIC, with his voting record what would our military have to fight with? Spitballs?"[/quote]

Zell Miller was un-effing Believable!!! I just watched C-SPAN - JUST - so I could see it again! NEVER BEFORE have I witnessed such a ON THE MONEY speech! I was bolt-upright glued to that set - nothing moved me ever like that again! I hope he comes out with a DVD of that speech !!! What a bestseller! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
farmgirl
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="four-niner delta"]I love this man! That was a fire and brimstone speech from one mean marine. Hannity said it was going to be brutal. Did anyone see Miller go after Chris Matthews later on MSNBC. He wanted to go to Harold Square and challenge him to a duel. He told Matthews to get out of his face and Matthews chin hit the floor. That was one liberal who was clobbered![/quote]

Oh god, I missed the Matthews/Zell thing! I would pay MONEY to see that! I hope its replayed!!!! Zell - I am AWESTRUCK!!!
farmgirl
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="jwb7605"][quote="BC"]I AM A ZELL MILLER DEMOCRAT!!!!

Finally someone in my party gives me a reason to be proud.[/quote]
As soon as we've gotten Kerry to RESIGN DISHONORABLY,

I move we [b]DRAFT ZELL MILLER[/b].
I have not been that inspired or that revved up since I was actually [i]in[/i] the military!

I'm registered "unaffiliated" ... that would change in a hurry.[/quote]

I am a Repulican from Massachusetts - My family was born & raised Democrat - my dad switched to Repubican 4 years ago - he is 77! Zell Miller WAS the Democrat that my father was! This Democrat unfortunately does NOT exist any longer. ...
farmgirl
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="GenrXr"]I hope all of you saw Zell Millers speech tonight and if you didn't check it on replay. Was one of the best speeches I have ever witnessed. Of course it had a lot of red meat which I love. 2 really great lines in his speech. Dont recall word for word so basically when speaking of Free Speech he made the point the American Soldier gives us free speech not the reporter and after a long list of military platforms Kerry voted against Miller said "how can we think of Kerry as possibly CIC, with his voting record what would our military have to fight with? Spitballs?"[/quote]

Just saw it again on C-Span - now Ill be up all night! ha!!! I could watch it over & over again! I hope he get a CD! What an AMAZING speech - Im awestruck!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: