SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neill on Hannity 9/14 - Comments here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a good thing Mr.O'Neill stays calm because the critical eye of the
people dissing Sean showed a anger that is really out of place.
He has worked day after day to bring the swiftvets story out, totally
supportive.

I do not think it is necessary to bash him as you did. He has a partner
on the show who is entitled to say his opinion and Sean is aware of
that. The fact is, Mr. O'Neill looks better when faced with a antaganistic
interviewer, that is when his real stength and honesty come through.

Tossing criticisms at Sean is not right, give him a chance. He deserves
it more than any other talk show host.
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zinfella wrote:
BB Stacker wrote:
And another thing GenrXr, I also think Hannity aught to drop his constant demands that Kerry explain what atrosities he committed and why he burned villages. He's made the point, Kerry's never going to address it and it's a non starter. Time to move on to other points. There is plenty of them.

The simple truth is that John F-ing Kerry doesn't address anything that he doesn't want to. Hannity has a valid point about a presidential candiate admitting that he committed atrocities. How would Kerry ever be able to square that with the voters? Give Hannity credit for knowing what gets the public's interest, after he has a national show based on his abiliities, and nobody her does.

You guys are missing a bet by dissing the only people that are airing the Swiftees story to any degree at all. I don't really think that Hannity is out to impress anyone here, nor is he worried about losing anyone in particular's respect.

This is supposed to be a site for the support of the Swiftees. John F-ing Kerry is the misssion, not Sean Hannity.

I certainly appreciate Hannity bringing O'neill on the show as much as he has, but it is, after all, O'neill that I want to hear. I am not dissing him so much as I'm offering constructive criticism so as to get the most out of the time available.

As for as the attrocities business, Hannity has beat it to death and as far as I can tell he's the only one talking about it. No one is going to tuch it, probably because he made it up or at least embellished it.

I'd like him to spend some time pointing out the calculating nature of Kerry. How he as hidden motives in everything he does. The whole reason he went to Viet Nam, his fantasies about combat that never happened, his search for medals to bolster his ambitions. Kerry's charactor is not being adaquately exposed.

There is plenty of red meat here. It needs to be reported.
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is a subtle genius to having Colmes there. First, he just might actually attract liberals to watch, and for once in their life they might hear the conservative point of view. When I first listened to Rush Limbaugh, I tuned in as a liberal because that was a fun sporting thing to do for liberals: listen to the guy rant and laugh at him. Trouble is, he started making too much sense to me, and I did a Zell mambo into Dittoland.

Second, Colmes looks so much like a horse (you pick which end) and is so computer-programmed with the DNC talking points that he comes off as a cartoon. He's the strawman that Hannity so repeatedly smacks down, I wonder how Colmes can stand the continued humiliation. Makes me think it's almost an act.

But if Hannity had the whole show, maybe there wouldn't be so much shouting and talking over each other. I really hate the shouting shows, and so I can take Hannity & Colmes only about once a week. God bless John O'Neill for putting up with what he does to get the Swiftie message out, a message that Kerry has tried in vain to stifle and that Mara Alliason said on Fox News today, as if on cue, "has all been disproven." I was glad to see Brit jump all over her on that continuing Dem whopper.
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not agree more. Having Colmes on there legitimizes the interview.
Both sides are allowed to ask any questions and that is as it should be. Colmes didn't look like his heart was in it though. I really don't think he wanted to go after John very hard. He would alienate veterans and their families that are liberal if he appeared to attack his character. He really just had to stay with the issues.
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghiapaul wrote:
Colmes is really looking flustered when the talk turns to Kerry and the swiftboat vets. Mr. O'Neil has him tongue tied, and looking like a nervous rookie reporter. I believe that he and the other liberal talking heads are getting real worried that the swiftboat vets are going to bring Kerry down real soon and they don't know what to do. Every time Mr. O'Neil gets on these shows he is always cool and calm no matter how these guys act, and frankly they can't deal with someone like that.

For a poor attempt at an analogy, all these guys boarded Kerry's boat a long time ago and are too far from shore (reason) to disembark, so when Kerry's boat sinks (thanks to the Swiftees and others who see him for who he is), they sink with it because no one bothered to put life jackets onboard! lol Laughing

Go Swiftees Go!
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Neill did a great job tonight. Smile

What I wish Hannity would say is this....

The next time a DNC opperative say's, "I know Bush received an Honarable Discharge", I want to see Hannity cut them off and ask...

"Yes, Pres Bush did get an Honorable Discharge, what was Kerry's Original Discharge? Why did he have to wait till the Clinton Administraion to get an Honorable Discharge?"

Not one member from the MSM has addressed this.
hleone
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy 3,

You are such a pro at keeping things on the straight and narrow around here.

Thanks for giving us a little taste of emotion once every blue moon. You deserve it, and we appreciate it.

Everyone supporting this cause is so proud of this incredibly patriotic effort, so proud just to be affiliated with people of such character, so proud to help vindicate every veteran who served in Vietnam and to help preserve liberty for future generations of Americans.

For those of us who never served, it is especially fulfilling to help in some minor way.

Thanks.

Now, let's finish this mission in style.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean is a true American. He is fighting to protect America and what America stands for. Thank God that the swiftees have Sean on their side.
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: MP3s Available Reply with quote

MP3 Format

H&C _ O'Neill - Part I
6:44
http://s2r-tech.com/swifty/hc_oneill-1.mp3

H&C _ O'Neill - Part II
4:35
http://s2r-tech.com/swifty/hc_oneill-2.mp3

Very Happy

Mission Accomplished!!
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man you just cannot help but be totally impressed buy John O'Neill. There is no better definition of self-control and discipline than watching this man under fire. The contrast between Mr. O’Neill and John Kerry is like night and day. To watch him in an interview like this is literally like witnessing the war between the forces of darkness and the forces of light. And the same goes for all of the Swift boat Veterans for Truth. I’m both proud and humbled to be associated with you all.

Mark
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sround,

Thank you! You alwasy come through in the clutch interviews and provide MP3's...I appreciate it!
mascari
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashter wrote:
The next time a DNC opperative say's, "I know Bush received an Honarable Discharge", I want to see Hannity cut them off and ask...

"Yes, Pres Bush did get an Honorable Discharge, what was Kerry's Original Discharge? Why did he have to wait till the Clinton Administraion to get an Honorable Discharge?"

Not one member from the MSM has addressed this.

I've never heard of this...was it in UFC? If so, I dont remember reading it.
Excuse me if I'm ignorant, but what are you referring to about Kerry's discharge?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BB Stacker wrote:
I certainly appreciate Hannity bringing O'neill on the show as much as he has, but it is, after all, O'neill that I want to hear. I am not dissing him so much as I'm offering constructive criticism so as to get the most out of the time available.

My thoughts, exactly - these shows are soooo tightly formatted.

Far from dissing him, I love Sean Hannity and listen to his radio show almost every day.

He is able to spend more time with the guest and allow the guest time to get his/her story out on the radio show.

It would have been nice for John O'Neill to have been able to enlarge upon, "That's a complete lie, Alan." To be able to prove WHY it's a lie - he is more than capable of doing this succinctly and clearly given the opportunity.
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mascari,

go here and there is a lot of discussion about Kerry's Honorable Discharge under the Clinton Administration.

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8245

We need his records released to know what kind of discharge he received when he left the Reserves.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hleone,

A blue moon? wow, I've gotta go look! (just kidding)

John was just wonderful! I just don't know how he stays so calm... I'd have had colmes by the necktie..... Maybe the new ad will be with Steve Pitkin... being 'pressured' to lie....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: