SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discovered Papers: Hanoi directed Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent the Linda Chavez article to everyone including the White House yesterday. I urge everyone else to send it also.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Kimberly....I read an article about it last night, but did not see the document itself;/
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just another idea its kind of out there but read me out on this Wink

this is sensationism and if the media is going to sell them selves so short with noo facts then they sould be treated so hence what about the enquire or star mag .. both based in new york ( one i think *star mag * is in tarrytown and the other mahanttan ) .. i think you guys have some great dirt on kerry lets face it .. they love dirt ..

note to mod thankyou for correcting my poor spelling i just get so excited and my words come out to fast .. ( need to work on that )
this is just an idea for you .. not trying to dis the cause but rather use every resorce to source it out there ..
gotta fly work calls
Make it a wonderful day ..
always breezy
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
Kerry blew it when he criticized the military for not 'guarding those weapons.' etc. His talking heads are all trying to spin it that it was against the President, not the military, but everyone knows better. He's toast. Not a single one in that 101st unit or most of the military that was undecided would ever vote for the cad now. His true opportunistic ways are shining like a neon sign. He'd put his own military at risk at any time, and criticize them during wartime. Horrible leadership skills. The guy would sell his mother. (if she were alive)

This story just won't die.....now they're working the angle that the terrorists are reporting that 'they' coordinated with US intelligence and are in posession of the weapons!

If this lasts through tomorrow, even if we get the media's attention on this, HOW or WHAT can (I) say when writing or calling that will convince them that this is more important? Any advice?

Kimberly
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Navy Chief interview on Fox Reply with quote

It might have been a blessing in disguise that Tom Lipscomb's interview with Brit Hume was postponed from Wednesday Oct 27 to Thursday Oct 28 (hopefully).

Special Report, which originally comes on at 6 PM, is replayed at midnight. Last night, they cut off about 20 minutes of the replay at midnight to talk about the Red Sox victory in the World Series, which would have upstaged the Lipscomb interview. Tonight, there will be no World Series game, the Red Sox victory will be old news, and more night owls will be listening to Lipscomb.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20041028-122637-6257r.htm

The Washington Times also had an interesting article by Bill Gertz quoting John A. Shaw, the undersecretary of Defense for international technology security, as saying that Russian special forces had moved weapons out of Iraq (including Al Qa Qaa) into Syria and Lebanon BEFORE the war started. This would completely debunk the Kerry charge that the troops failed to protect the weapons (would Kerry expect us to bomb the Russians in Iraq before getting a UN resolution to pass his global test?).

But I don't see that on either the FoxNews nor the CNN website. While this might distract from the Hanoi/Kerry connection, it would help the NY Times October surprise to backfire in Kerry's face. Does this story about the Russians moving the weapons need to be spread further?
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALERT FOR NEW UPDATE ON THIRD DOC AT

http://www.inthebullpen.com

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41142

He has the pdf file of 3rd doc but I can't pull it down for some reason
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone understand why Drudge wont touch this story? Is it possible there might be some coordination going on amongst the conservative media to start hitting this story once the bogus missing weapons story is done?
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slednfool wrote:
Does anyone understand why Drudge wont touch this story? Is it possible there might be some coordination going on amongst the conservative media to start hitting this story once the bogus missing weapons story is done?

Drudge hasn't touched the Swiftie stuff to my knowledge, why I don't know, this is an exclusive for sure, sometimes I think he likes to be the one to break it, but with all the email etc. I feel he had his chance and didn't take it. One word on his page would be huge. As for coordination one can only hope.

I just emailed everyone at FOX and am getting ready to make phone
calls.

Chad Evans at http://www.inthebullpen.com is all over this stuff
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slednfool wrote:

Or, doing whatever they can to avoid it all together?

I just hope, that if they finally to address it, it isn't given just some brief and non-detailed mention, just to shut us up. Perhaps if the word comes from both sides, us and the Senators, they will be hit by both sides and will have to address it.

Kimberly
dog teacher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I'm going to hold my breath. I e-mailed this info to Michael Medved and 2 local talk show hosts, Michael Smerconish and Dom Giordano, noting it was urgent. Nothing... zip... zero... nada. I've heard some people saying the 'Viet Nam thing' is boring (!!!!) and a turn off Mad Around here, the 'under 45 crowd' just isn't interested. This is going to be a tough hill to climb. Navy Chief did a hell of a job digging this up. I hope it wasn't for naught.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dog teacher wrote:
I don't think I'm going to hold my breath. I e-mailed this info to Michael Medved and 2 local talk show hosts, Michael Smerconish and Dom Giordano, noting it was urgent. Nothing... zip... zero... nada. I've heard some people saying the 'Viet Nam thing' is boring (!!!!) and a turn off Mad Around here, the 'under 45 crowd' just isn't interested. This is going to be a tough hill to climb. Navy Chief did a hell of a job digging this up. I hope it wasn't for naught.

Just another thought, if this does not get the attention it deserves prior to the election, and IF the results take weeks to confirm....would that buy us more time, in a sense that something 'legal' could be done to stop Kerry in his tracks?

Kimberly
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
Rdtf wrote:
Kerry blew it when he criticized the military for not 'guarding those weapons.' etc. His talking heads are all trying to spin it that it was against the President, not the military, but everyone knows better. He's toast. Not a single one in that 101st unit or most of the military that was undecided would ever vote for the cad now. His true opportunistic ways are shining like a neon sign. He'd put his own military at risk at any time, and criticize them during wartime. Horrible leadership skills. The guy would sell his mother. (if she were alive)

This story just won't die.....now they're working the angle that the terrorists are reporting that 'they' coordinated with US intelligence and are in posession of the weapons!

If this lasts through tomorrow, even if we get the media's attention on this, HOW or WHAT can (I) say when writing or calling that will convince them that this is more important? Any advice?

Kimberly

I wish I knew. It makes me very angry that even Fox, the talking heads on John Gibson and Brit Hume say they know that the media is using this weapons story against Bush, and they keep falling for the bait at a fever pitch. I think that they all believe collectively that the weapons story is a much better one right now to follow - Kerry received the nomination already, and his past was no secret to many that gave it to him. It's a few days before the election and no way can anything happen to cause it not to occur. What a terrible mess that would be...etc.
Maybe after.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slednfool wrote:

Maybe the dems threatened his family Evil or Very Mad
jenn-south
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJB wrote:
And just to clarify - your United States Senator works for YOU. Bill O'Reilly does not.

Ask for accountability from the people who are in a position to be responsive to your requests....

I'm totally pissed! I have been on the phone with the senate! Called my senators, Sessions and Shelby which wasn't so bad, but called Santorium, Chambliss, Frist and they seemed like didn't know anything. Zell Miller's did say he was aware of the story.

Called Tom Delay as well, didn't know anything.
The White House couldn't be of assistance!

Got a message that Brit Hume did receive e-mail, sent to Brent Bozell at Media Research.

What else ya'll? The commie-pig gets elected, then the public will want to know why!!! jenny
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is something I wrote late last night.

The weblogs can influence what is written by the main media. Please write them emphasizing how real and impt this story is. ..and to please not let this story die!!

OK, for those who can email....these are some of the top 100 weblogs who have been supportive of the SWiftVets in the past and their emails.

Some have mentioned the Kerry Communist story but have not really highlighted it. PLEASE write and ask them to stop focusing on the weapons story and to PLEASE focus some energy to the Kerry Communist story. Explain why its important to not let this die.

If we all do this, we should get some coverage in the stories tomorrow.
Enough noise from the WebLogs, and like the CBS story, the MSM will have to cover it.

Most of these folks don't want spam, so write them accordingly. Maybe break down the list into smaller chunks so it does not get filtered out?

Thanks everyone!!

pundit@instapundit.com
charles@littlegreenfootballs.com
powerlinefeedback@gmail.com
dbernste@gmu.edu
David.Post@temple.edu
volokh@law.ucla.edu
matt@blogsforbush.com
rachel@blogsforbush.com
captain@captainsquartersblog.com
malkin@comcast.net
steve@vodkapundit.com
hhewitt@hughhewitt.com
michele@asmallvictory.net
bear@truthlaidbear.com
johnhawkins@rightwingnews.com
blackfive@gmail.com
misha@nicedoggie.net
ltsmash@cox.net
joshua.chafetz@merton.ox.ac.uk
patrick.belton@trinity.oxford.ac.uk
tips@blogsofwar.com
jeff@buzzmachine.com
jeff@jquinton.com
gunner20@comcast.net
pundit@dailypundit.com
lashawn@lashawnbarber.com
commissar@acepilots.com

If you can't do them all, just select a few but PLEASe write them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 35 of 49

Jump to: