SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THOSE DOCUMENTS ARE FAKE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this from the Media Resource Center, a conservative news update service.

http://img41.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img41&image=60minbusted.swf

It is a slideshow with an overlay of the Physical memo using Microsoft software whre the tabs line up and it also shows 13 point line spacing not available on typewriters.

It's about 1 minute long, quite fascinating to watch.

The memo looks fake to me.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One itsy bitsy problem with CBS' expert who said the documents are real. MARCEL MATLEY is the same guy who refuted several other forensic experts' testimony that White House Counsel VINCE FOSTER's suicide note was a forgery.

Looks like CBS is using the same person who covered up for the Clinton's.

Unsolved Mysteries

Last edited by NavyChief on Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say, I know.

What if Marcel is wrong on this. Does that mean he's wrong on Vince Foster's suicide note as well? Does that mean we can investigate the Clinton's again?

please please please, purtty paleeeeease Cool

- instigator
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best place to have an effect, is to write to Mr. Redstone at VIACOM, the owner of CBS.
WebTalk
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see a potential problem brewing here and it's called "FOCUS".

The Kerry camp has diverted attention.
We're now investigating a CBS fraud case dealing with Bush's military record and getting all excited about outing Dan Rather.

I thought it was Kerry's record that's under scrutiny here. Kerry made this campaign all about him being a Vietnam hero and thus the best candidate to become CIC.

I know that it's fun to nail the MSM and prove the power of the blogosphere to get to the truth, but the only important truth we need to expose is who John F'ing Kerry really is. [/rant]

Carry on.

P.S. Maybe after the election we can all meet back here and reopen that Vince Foster issue and take another swipe at the Clintons. That'll be fun.
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that this is diverting attention; however, the issue needs to be resolved before we can proceed. The media has put more emphasis on this than on anything else in the whole campaign. It's almost nonstop.

There is one question regarding these documents that I have not seen addressed to date.

I'm sure if someone retrieved the 4 Lt. Bush documents from Col. Killian's personal or personnel (I've seen it both ways) files, there had to be other unrelated documents in those files as well. Just get access to those other files, if indeed they exist, and compare them to the 4 in question. There should be other documents there to prove CBS's claims, dontcha think?
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Neverforget Reply with quote

Mastour wrote:
Neverforget,

Yeah I was in the Air Force from 1986 to 1993, working as a Spanish Cryptologic Linguist. From 93 to 2001, worked for DOJ as an Intelligence Analyst, and from 01 to present as a Special Agent with NCIS.

Been an interesting career so far and everything I've done is helping me analyze this whole freakin mess. Kerry has some serious problems internally. If he can't see that there are people inside his camp working against him, he is completely blind.

Thanks for alleviating my confusion. We used to play a lot of poker with the Zoomies (said affectionately and without any elaboration at all about what big fish they were). Went for operational training at Goodfellow AFB in 1966, then on AF bases two other duty stations; great food and, uh, great poker.

Congratulations on what sounds like a worthwhile career.
poljunkie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://peterduncan.net/CBS_Documents.html

They are obviously forgeries. See linked comparison overlays.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spudhorse wrote:
Ya know -- if similar documents had shown up about Kerry, there would already be a call for a Congressional Investigation. All the proof needed would be something like ' "The third comma in the second sentence looks like it might have come from a laser printer" said unnamed sources close to a high school computer teacher.' And Michael Moore would be announcing the release of his next documentary. I'd go on but I'm just too disgusted by the MSM.

I'm also really disgusted by 60 Minutes. Once upon a time, I thought they did a tremendous job exposing fraud and deceipt. Now they are the fraud and deceipt.

Thats Right every republican would be Nixon again!!!! But not the left not the media.
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the Duncan site pretty much lays to rest the argument that the Selectric Composer could have been used.

In addition to the Selectric Composer being really hard to use and inefficient, this actual sample with the typeface available proves the memos were not typed on it.

http://peterduncan.net/CBS_Documents.html
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering what has been revealed about "alleged" forgeries of military memos and the wealth of expertise being offered all over the blogosphere on how to create them, shouldn't the Kerry documents now be reevaluated, especially his thrice-written Silver Star commendation? The four Killian memos were the appetizers, now it's time for the 7 course meal.

Sign the SF 180, Mr. Kerry.

The downside to all of this is that anyone wanting to become an expert forger now has a doctoral level course freely available.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
Considering what has been revealed about "alleged" forgeries of military memos and the wealth of expertise being offered all over the blogosphere on how to create them, shouldn't the Kerry documents now be reevaluated, especially his thrice-written Silver Star commendation? The four Killian memos were the appetizers, now it's time for the 7 course meal.

Sign the SF 180, Mr. Kerry.

The downside to all of this is that anyone wanting to become an expert forger now has a doctoral level course freely available.
Kerry is only a snack in my book Im sick of these leftist bags of vomit getting away with this and the media turning its back . I want Blood, I want every one of those Commie Pukes exposed for the frauds they are...

Ok I feel Better Thanks Very Happy
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two's in. (...a little formation lingo.)

As the flight lead would say rolling off the perch, "If you've got 'em, SMOKE 'EM!"
genoagrm
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I am from Texas and when Ben Barnes was interviewed the other night he said he regreted helping GW and others get into the guard when he was Lt. Governor of Texas. Well didn't GW go in in 1968, well Mr. B Barnes wasn't even our Lt. Gov. until 1969. Maybe now he can rest better!!!!!
James Byrd
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can see a potential problem brewing here and it's called "FOCUS".
The Kerry camp has diverted attention.
We're now investigating a CBS fraud case dealing with Bush's military record and getting all excited about outing Dan Rather.
I thought it was Kerry's record that's under scrutiny here. Kerry made this campaign all about him being a Vietnam hero and thus the best candidate to become CIC.
I know that it's fun to nail the MSM and prove the power of the blogosphere to get to the truth, but the only important truth we need to expose is who John F'ing Kerry really is. [/rant

I respectfully disagree. If the documents are proven to be fake, which they certainly have been, CBS will have to retract the story and explain their sources. And to paraphase Bob Woodward "Follow the documents!"
At first they will lead to a low level DNC operative, then slowly up the food chain to the Kerry campaign.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: