SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neill on Hannity 9/14 - Comments here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
W.P. Wily
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: MP3s Available Reply with quote

sround wrote:
MP3 Format

H&C _ O'Neill - Part I
6:44
http://s2r-tech.com/swifty/hc_oneill-1.mp3

H&C _ O'Neill - Part II
4:35
http://s2r-tech.com/swifty/hc_oneill-2.mp3

Hey sround, thanks for those files. As the only living American without cable or satellite, I really apprecaite being able to hear what went on during the show.
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: ord33 -- You're very welcome!

This just in from CBS News: Alan Colmes,
radio and TV personality, has just been identified
as Kukla -- from the 1957 Kukla, Fran and Ollie
Televison series. Smile

Mission Accomplished!!
DUNBAR
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: John Did a Great Job Tonite Answering Questions Reply with quote

I commend John for getting back on the Airwaves again...........The SwiftBoat Veterans For Truth.........as Sean Hannity put it, " Is demolishing John Kerry and his credibility."

And the numbers show it.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RE: W.P. Wily

You're welcome too...

You're either much wiser than the rest of us
by not tuning into the MSM chatter,
or you're in Florida w/o power. I do hope it's the former
case.

Cheers,

Cool

Mission Accomplished!!
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: O'Neill on Hannity and Colmes Reply with quote

I was VERY impressed by O'Neill--he is so incredibly calm under pressure, just like a good Navy man should be!

I am very grateful to Hannity for pursuing this, but I do think he made a mistake by interrupting O'Neill when Colmes asked him about why Lonsdale and Elliott defended Kerry a few years ago before turning against him. In the book, it seems that they were fooled by Kerry's after-action reports, and impressed by his apparent bravery, until multiple accounts from others on the scene contradicted Kerry's version.

For viewers who have not read the book, O'Neill needs to be given the chance to explain this, so that people are not fooled by the Left's argument that "Navy records" vindicate Kerry.

Hannity wanted to ask O'Neill to give debating tips to President Bush, but he should have let O'Neill display his own debating skill against Kerry!

Obviously, I don't want to alienate Hannity, who is definitely helping the SBVT cause, but I did send him an E-mail both complimenting him for pursuing the issue, but asking him NOT to interrupt O'Neill when he tries to rebut Colmes.

O'Neill did talk about another ad due out "at the end of the week". I can't wait to see it!!!
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sround wrote:
Re: ord33
This just in from CBS News: Alan Colmes,
radio and TV personality, has just been identified
as Kukla -- from the 1957 Kukla, Fran and Ollie
Televison series. Smile

Hmmm, Colmes looks more like Ollie the dragon to me. Without the affable personality of course.
a6502
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we get O'Neill to challenge the dip to a duel? That would make all of the media outlets - a bunch of free publicity. Worked for Zell.
SJorgensen
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Deleted by Admin)

Admin Note:

This forum was designed to facilitate the discussion of the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth strong conviction that John Kerry is unfit to serve as Commander-In-Chief.

If you wish to denigrate the character or fitness of another candidate or raise issues unrelated to our conviction, then we suggest that you find another venue for that expression.

You have incorporated material in your post that has no bearing on the purpose of this forum, which I have deleted. In the off chance that you are able to continue this dialogue without, again, resorting to such rhetoric, your further participation is welcome. If not....

Admin

Admin note: Based on your PM, apparently not.
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SJorgensen wrote:
That being said. I also hate John Kerry and I have zero confidence in him.

Our country is in a Democratic crisis now because of Terry McAulliffe (the Democratic party leader) who Subverted all Democratic principles to support Kerry against all others in the Democratic primaries.

I've heard many Democrats say the exact same thing. You're not alone. The Democratic Party has been hijacked by the far left and you need to band together with other Dems who feel the same way you do and fight for your party.

Quote:
If not for Terry McAuliffe and a lot of manipulation, we might have had a REAL race for the Presidency.

Even Howard Dean would have been better than Kerry! Honestly, I think Wesley Clark, Edwards, or Lieberman were your best bets. Your party needs true leadership, and Kerry is NOT the one for the job!

Quote:
Please focus on the issues that you rightfully have. But please don't make this a partisen issue. I can support the truth about Kerry, but this doesn't in any way indicate that I endorse or support that silver spoon fed Bush who got a free ride to learn to fly jet airplanes (Deleted by Admin)

I thought you said that you were interested in the truth? This is all gossip, conspiracies, and smears. Please focus on the issues that YOU rightfully have.

Quote:
I have NEVER known as poor an economy as this and I am not impressed with his handling of Iraq (Deleted by Admin)

With the atrocities that Kerry's admitted to, he's wouldn't even be fit to be a guard at Abu Ghraib. I agree that Bush could have done a better job handling Iraq, but I think you've been grossly misinformed about the state of the economy. 9/11 was a huge hit to the economy, but it's improved dramatically since then and is the best it's been in years. Job growth is not increasing as quickly as economists thought it would, but it's still increasing. All numbers are going UP, which is the right direction. Any economist who's impartial will tell you that the state of the economy is pretty good right now. You really need to get your facts straight on this issue instead of spewing DNC talking points. There are plenty of other issues that Dems have an advantage on (such as the environment, healthcare, etc.)
LeastofThese
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Far from dissing him, I love Sean Hannity and listen to his radio show almost every day....

It would have been nice for John O'Neill to have been able to enlarge upon, "That's a complete lie, Alan." To be able to prove WHY it's a lie - he is more than capable of doing this succinctly and clearly given the opportunity.

I was only able to tune in toward the end of the interview, and agree with everyone's comments about the hosts shouting down or talking over the guests. I was, as always, very impressed with Mr. O'Neill and they way he was firm but polite with Alan's ranting. I was, however, disappointed that Sean interupted John as he was talking about the distortions and lies put forth in the media. To me, that's a point a LOT of people have missed and I really wish they would've given John a moment to expound - or at least finish his sentence. Still, Mr. O'Neill is such a refreshing sight - a calm, steady voice of reason in all the political madness. The truth doesn't need to be shouted to be heard!
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but this doesn't in any way indicate that I endorse or support that silver spoon fed Bush who got a free ride to learn to fly jet airplanes (Deleted by Admin)

I can voice my disdain for you in this comments about our president. You sound exactly like John Kerry and Terry loud mouth.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mascari wrote:
ashter wrote:
The next time a DNC opperative say's, "I know Bush received an Honarable Discharge", I want to see Hannity cut them off and ask...

"Yes, Pres Bush did get an Honorable Discharge, what was Kerry's Original Discharge? Why did he have to wait till the Clinton Administraion to get an Honorable Discharge?"

Not one member from the MSM has addressed this.

I've never heard of this...was it in UFC? If so, I dont remember reading it.
Excuse me if I'm ignorant, but what are you referring to about Kerry's discharge?

You need to e-mail your suggestion to Hannity --- he will follow up? Include the details on dates of actual honorable discharge for Kerry and the initial discharge dates --- the more work you do the less Hannity will have to do to follow up. Links to documents on the internet would help. We need to do all we can to keep this story alive and digging deeper.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
Ogre wrote:
BB Stacker wrote:
And another thing GenrXr, I also think Hannity aught to drop his constant demands that Kerry explain what atrosities he committed and why he burned villages. He's made the point, Kerry's never going to address it and it's a non starter. Time to move on to other points. There is plenty of them.

Hence my 'one-trick-pony' euphimism. Repitition bores people, me included. Hannity starts to become like a barking chihuahua and, as such, wastes his forum. But it really rankles me more when he does it to talk over people who are on his side and have something new to add.

You are both right! Hope Hannity is listening.

I disagree -- anytime anyone even whispers Abu Gharib --- someone ought to counter with Kerry's war crimes --- the crimes Kerry lists is far worse than panties on the head, [or naked pyramids, and pointing a private parts] --- and these prision guards are all going to jail -- so why isn't Kerry also serving some time.

We had that prison "scandal" pushed by the MSM for weeks and weeks --- and although I think these prison guards might have behaved inappropriately nothing, absolutely nothing they did even comes close to the "war crimes" of Kerry's testimony. So why are these prison guards going to jail and Kerry is running for President?
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11,

I agree. By Kerry's own admission of the atrocities he committed, he would not qualify to be a guard at Abu Gharib prison - I don't think Sean or anyone else can repeat that too much.

Debbie
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannity & Colmes have a talk show and they will talk.
But O'Neill was patient and effective with his responses like the pro that he is, and he talked from the heart. Most of what he said was said before, but needs repeating again and again to let it sink in.

O'Neill slapped Kerry like a tied up DOG when he stated:
"Kerry is unfit to command a surfboard"
That statement is going to be "seared in me....seared in me"
for a long long time.

John O'Neill is a true "Red Blooded American"
God Bless Him and all the Swifties.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: