SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drudge page memos tracked to Texas Kinkos? WTH?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse my foray into paranoia,

But this sounds like an elaborate coverup by Kerry. First we have the little old lady come out and say these documents are fake (no surprise there) then she says but they are true, then she says they are written in an army style. Then just by coincedence this guy Strong notices a kinkos fax number from abilene texas. Then minutes later we find out the disgruntled twice mental breakdown ex army guy Burkett lives in abilene. too neat

Looks like this guy Burkett is set to take the fall for the DNC and while CBS looks bad for airing fake docs they save some face from the old lady who says they were 'accurate' . Dan Rather admits he was had by a crazy texas nut tomorrow and says hes sorry. The ANG story gets buried (becuase its dead anyway) and we start all over again with a new trumped up charge.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not believe what I heard on Jerry Doyle as he read the flashing red light news from Drudge. OMG..well, I am now speechless. Chuckz..I agree. I have no doubt that the DNC also received this memos..Dan Rather, CBS..due to the lack of credibility, and desperation in this failed election attempt by Kerry is making them so nuts. They hate W so much, that they will do anything..wonder if Kinko's has any faxes to the DNC..any private dics out there??? Hey, I can ask, huh?? Wink

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
mr_mechanical
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck Z Ombie,

I think your forecast is compelling. The unstable Burkett may end up ratting out on the DEMS when the world starts to condemn him.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actualy Kinko's would have records showing where that fax was sent to as in all destinations. Someone needs to obtain those records quick!
mr_mechanical
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOLLOW THE DATA -- FOLLOW THE DATA! ----> THe Kinkos hard drives have the answers!
Skywatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first thought regarding the hard drive comment was "Why would a hard drive any information relevant to a fax?". Indeed.. But consider this... Some Kinkos (at least the ones here in MI) have computer stations intended to be used for various word processing and desktop publishing functions. What if the document was created at one of the stations, copied repeatedly on one of the many present copy machines for obfuscation of the mechanics and simulating that aged look, and then faxed to where ever.. One stop shopping... Hrmmm...

Last edited by Skywatch on Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
the0point
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone in the Abilene area?
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck Z Ombie AC2000 wrote:
Excuse my foray into paranoia,

But this sounds like an elaborate coverup by Kerry. First we have the little old lady come out and say these documents are fake (no surprise there) then she says but they are true, then she says they are written in an army style. Then just by coincedence this guy Strong notices a kinkos fax number from abilene texas. Then minutes later we find out the disgruntled twice mental breakdown ex army guy Burkett lives in abilene. too neat

Looks like this guy Burkett is set to take the fall for the DNC and while CBS looks bad for airing fake docs they save some face from the old lady who says they were 'accurate' . Dan Rather admits he was had by a crazy texas nut tomorrow and says hes sorry. The ANG story gets buried (becuase its dead anyway) and we start all over again with a new trumped up charge.

Chuck,

You're right, we still need to follow the DNC links. What's most important IMHO is that it opens a door for us to more actively revisit Kerry's records. The MSM will want retribution from Swiftvets....the difference is we're not dealing in forgeries and lies..we're trading in the truth.
kennyd1165
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: How can I yell any louder Reply with quote

How can I yell any louder to make this connection...

Pictures of Burkett's Attorney with...Not kidding, Carville, Clinton, Dean, etc. The link is established....

http://www.vanosforsupremecourt.com/dvo_photo_album_campaign.htm
Badabing
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like I've heard that the FBI has the ability to retrieve deleted word documents and emails. I bet Burkett's computer would yield a goldmine of crutial info making links between him and the Kerry campaign. A search warrant should be issued fast so that Burkett's personal computer can be taken for evidence.

Last edited by Badabing on Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
mr_mechanical
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skywatch wrote:
My first thought regarding the hard drive comment was "Why would a hard drive any information relevant to a fax?". Indeed.. But consider this... Some Kinkos (at least the ones here in MI) have computer stations intended to be used for various word processing and desktop publishing functions. What if the document was created at one of the stations, copied repeatedly on one of the many present copy machines for obfuscation of the mechanics and simulating that aged look, and then faxed to where ever.. One stop shopping... Hrmmm...

My thought is that the document was created on one of the Kinkos desktops available for customers. A quick scan of each entire disk image(even if the file was deleted) might reveal the real ORIGINAL - a data file.

Kinkos probably keeps a log of all faxes sent with a link to the customer receipt. Search for all faxes sent to CBS, the DNC, McAweful's house etc.
the0point
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kennyd1165, great find! I think that's a great visual link with the Democrats. Now if we can tie it to some type of strategy meeting or phone calls or proof of coordination...

I replied to your other post that I sent the picture link to The Kerry Spot. Huge attention if he posts it. I hope he does.

UPDATE: Holy cow! That link is now on DRUDGE!!

Last edited by the0point on Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Skywatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read somewhere that an employee of the Abilene Kinkos stated that Burkett has an account there. This theory may not be so thin after all...
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A phone call to the Abilene (or cognizant district office) FBI might be in order.

With the phone number of the Kinko's on a known-forged military document should be probable cause to put a padlock on the doors, if nothing else, to safeguard the data from "inadvertent" destruction, and keep the trail of custody intact.

It seems to me that this is a federal case, and not one for local law enforcement.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]

Once the fax transfers onto the phone line it enters interstate commerce. Even if the signal never reached a switching station in a different state, the statute applies.[/quote]

So all faxes are inter-state commerce? I didn't know that. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: