SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A theory about the discharge coverage...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dcrhere
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: A theory about the discharge coverage... Reply with quote

I'm as frustrated as you about the (non-)coverage of Kerry's discharge, but this just occurred to me:

The Republicans seem confident of a Bush win. Suppose the Powers-That-Be are holding the discharge stuff in reserve in case of a bunch of Kerry lawsuits a la Florida?

Sort of an electoral nuclear option. If Kerry tries to sue his way into the presidency after a Bush victory, Karl Rove makes sure the discharge and Hanoi story land on him like a ton of bricks.

Think about it, Senator. While your court cases are warming up, Rebuplican talking heads will be discussing the 14th Amendment on Hannity and Colmes.

Maybe its just wishful thinking, but it makes me feel better.

God speed to all you folks, God Bless the President, and God Bless the United States. Here's hoping!
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR, in an on-air discussion with Newt Gingrich last night, made a statement that caught my attention and evoked a memory. If you will recall, many months ago, when the Democratic primaries were just beginning - if not before - many in the media were stating that this election was going to be a referendum of the incumbent. In retrospect, isn't that exactly what happened? The challenger's record, attributes, character, etc., were not made the issue; only the record, performance, character, etc., of GWB were allowed to be (critically) examined...

I'm having a little trouble conceiving how this could all fit into a grand conspiracy theme because it's difficult for me to believe how anyone or any organization could control so many "independent" outlets. But, on the other hand, in retrospect, how did it happen to work out that way so exactly as predicted? Even FOX, as BOR so abruptly reminded me last night, seemed to go along with the "plan."

It's a sobering thought to even have to consider that there might be a "big Daddy" person or organization behind the whole Democratic Party and media campaign, but....

For what it's worth when planning what to do with MSM/CLM after the election...
Sanddog
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: A theory about the discharge coverage... Reply with quote

dcrhere wrote:

Unfortunately, it is just wishful thinking. If Kerry got a pardon from Carter, it effectively erases the OTH discharge. Like it never even happened.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent thinking. We have to believe that there was a good reason for their in-action to most of this. Confused
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: A theory about the discharge coverage... Reply with quote

Sanddog wrote:
dcrhere wrote:

Unfortunately, it is just wishful thinking. If Kerry got a pardon from Carter, it effectively erases the OTH discharge. Like it never even happened.

I think the country would be appauled to know that he had, at one time, received the OTH discharge and why, and that Carter had pardoned it. Pardoning someone for avoiding the draft by running off to Canada is one thing, but if the OTH was given for his meetings with our enemy, and following their directive, Carter and anyone else who had anything to do with pardoning him should be fried. But then, I think anyone who's been trying to cover up all this stuff should be fried as well.

Besides, I believe that there is going to be time for this to come out. The post election litigation will take a while, they can't hide from it forever.
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I'm no lawyer by any means, however, I still feel that Kerry can be charged, and hopefully one day be convicted under Article 14 of the Constitution, His OTH discharge may have been changed, but the reason that he received it, collaboration with the enemy, has not been.....

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just keep passing the hat and running the ads regardless of the outcome. The Swift Boat-POW story will even be more powerful without the background noise of a presidential election. It is our duty to restore the honor of millions veterans, POW-MIAs, and the 58,000 who fell. We will not stand down until Kerry stands trial.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: At Least An Explanation...... Reply with quote

I did get an "unofficial explanation" from a source close to
the President and his campaign.
He is an attorney and has been in the media himself.

Here is his reply to my urgent solicitations;
Mary Ann

The story about the SECNAV is already in the mill.
Whether it gets any legs under it is uncertain.
Things like this breaking at the last
minute are always treated with suspicion even by friendly media.
They always ask why a major pronouncement by a SECNAV didn't come 30 days ago.
In any event, it is out of our hands at this point.
Jim

PS.
I had many news outlets in all mediums accept my e-mail.

The ones that did not were:
O'Reilly @ Fox
NY Times

The story does/did have an effect. Never fear.
Make it a great day.
Mary Ann Parker
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We must keep working this story until Kerry is finished.

This could be a long march but we must see it to its conclusion.... and all that Kerry is left with is....ketchup.

USCG
61-69
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: A theory about the discharge coverage... Reply with quote

Sanddog wrote:
dcrhere wrote:

Just a point of information: The blanket Carter pardon would not cover an act of treason. Congress must do that. Additionally, there is no Statute of Limitations on Treason.........he's still fair game.

Avant
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Humpty Dumpty's dismissal, we still have another dangerous culprit who remains a threat to our independence. Here's part of the justification for awarding our brave peanut farmer a now meaningless prize.

The Norwegian Nobel Committee wrote:
...Carter has stood by the principles that conflicts must as far as possible be resolved through mediation and international co-operation based on international law...
http://nobelprize.org/peace/laureates/2002/press.html

Interesting are the words "based on international law." Our brave peanut farmer also believes the UN should direct how US resources are used, including the military.

This now self-serving committee said nothing about what that shameful excuse for an American did to his own country. For example, he's totally responsible for the Iranian hostage rescue failure, he surrendered the Panama Canal (probably to the Chinese), he leaked our stealth technology as a desperate attempt to win a reelection, and now in retrospect, may be responsible for qualifying Humpty to be President (along with more than 20,000 other draft dodgers, malcontents and deserters). A generous share of our wrath should be directed squarely at him.

This committee is interested only in manifesting its displeasure for our incumbent President and cares little for our sovereignty.
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree-- I have never forgiven Carter for pardoning the draft dogers. What Kennedy had him add to take care of kerry with makes him the lowest form of life on earth. He deservesc our wrath-- but we can show him & Kennedy it did no good when the truth comes out or the charge of treason is made. kerry's biggest enemy is TRUTH!
mach9
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True--it's comforting to have the discharge info in reserve. But there's little doubt that regardless of who wins, many of us would like the pressure on Kerry to continue. The Dems AND the MSM need to be held accountable in this, too. After all, they rejected one candidate because his "scream" annoyed them; they chose another without vetting him; and they continued to support him EVEN WHEN OTHERS' attempts at vetting him forced his camp to capitulate. I just don't think it's over when it's over.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptnJack wrote:
...I have never forgiven Carter...

Thanks for adding that because I forgot to. As a postscript, let me suggest as a rallying call to put carter in our crosshairs, a slightly altered quote from the Ayatollah Khomeini. He originally said this before the peanut farmer's desert debacle in Iran, "America can't do a damn thing." After today, we should shout "Carter can't do a damn thing, thank God."
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have missed all you guys. I have been busy with emails 100s and calls for the past day or so. We have done a terrific job getting information out to the public. I am disappointed we didn't have it all earlier but I am certain we will get this all organized and he will go down.
I trust the election will go our way.
This is so extensive and the more we dig the more connections we find.
The communist connections are so frightening. We have a lot of worke to do. First, we continue to get the POW/ MIA truth out and make sure the Vietnam story is set straight. The Swifties have done a great job in getting us all together. We will succeed. Everybody needs to be back here next week. We won't be in a firefight and frantic but we can calmly get to the work done. I am sure we all need to check back in to our other lives!

Kerry is covered airtight. But we will get him. Even if it is to reveal how he is covered.
The evil is bigger than just Kerry. He is just the front man at this point.

I just bought David Horowitz' book: Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the Left. He gave a brilliant talk at Georgetown and told it the way it is. Look for the replay on CSpan-Books. He really puts it all in perspective.

I am cleaning my house and putting out the flags. Party tonight people. Love ya CTW
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: