SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lobby the media - mail & email campaign against Kerry!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember: LIGHTS ON FOR BUSH; LIGHTS OUT FOR KERRY CTW

NEVER EVER KERRY
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Count me in... Reply with quote

When are we doing this??

Can we set a time and date now??

If we do this at an excact time it WILL have effect.
One more thing here.
Since the liberal rats are watching this forum (like they are watching everyone else fighting their commie-rhetorics), they will know about it and be ready to prepare for it.

Therefore:

I suggest it is better we all make sure we dont put any subject line that might imply what this is, effectively forcing them to open every mail and read it.

Prince Lazar
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Active lobby against Kerry Reply with quote

Here is what I am sending:

The Main Stream Media has demanded president Bush release all his military records. Why have they not demanded the same from John Kerry?

Why has there been no investigative reporting of the charges raised in Unfit for Command instead of just claiming they are all lies?
Even after the Kerry Campaign has said:

Kerry was not in Cambodia on Christmas Eve as he has claimed for years.
That his First Purple Heart wound was likely self inflected.
That it was the Kerry boat who left not all other boats as Kerry claimed in his No Man Left Behind comments in his acceptance speech at the DNC.
Why is John Kerry held to a different standard than President Bush?

The American People have a right to know the answer to these questions.

If all e-mails are sent the same time and day the MSM will just ignore them because they will realize it is some type of campaign.

RHV
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in on the email campaign. However, I do believe that the Kerry people also check out this site, and will probably also do a similar effort to counter balance us. Or maybe we just gave them a good idea(?) so we better follow through to counter balance them. Perhaps PM's would be a better way to go?
MOCitizenForTruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm going to take the various sample letters and come up with my own unique one. I am personally fed up.

And of course the Kerry campaign is checking this out, they do not have a plan, cannot think on their own. Stealing the laptops from Oregon proves that. Teh are such 'heels' they will stop at nothing to get their poor excuse for a human being put into office!

if we pm or email. Count me in. kelliecrnko@yahoo.com
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say we start Monday afterno0n between 12 PM and 12 midnight.

Then every Thursday and Monday until election day we do the same thing to different news services each time.

A unified front is needed and it doesn't matter if it's e-mail, fax, or snail mail.

The rathergate.com website's mailer did well and we got national coverage over that one.

Spread the word out to your blogs and other websites and we do not need to worry.

We have truth on our side! We all have known the MSM has lied to us for years!

Thanks to FOX and Drudge that wall started to crumble and now the bloggers have taken up the fight. The bloggers need us posters, the foot soldiers in the war for truth.

We have four boxes used to guarantee our liberty: the soap
box, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.

Let's get it done!
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Media,
Since you will not investigate or even report Kerry meeting with the
enemy during the Vietnam War then we can only assume that charactor, or lack of, is no longer relative for the person who runs for
the office of the President.
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday 12 to 12 is fine with me
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blog.johnkerry.com/rapidresponse/archives/002469.html#more

I have been going all over these news web sites and calling people who have negative posted against them Some peoples names were mispelled and several have said that it is slander out and out. David Lauriski is a very nice man who never did such a thing and his name is spelled wrong. You guys can go over all thsi also. And go over the military questions in this site. Ask your own questions. You never can tell what in the world the answer will be like Kerry.
fb274
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject: SNAIL MAIL Reply with quote

[quote="SooZQ"]Hey, Here's an old fashioned idea. How about everyone send a hard copy letter to the respective news organizations on the same day.

~~~~~Most of the news organizations were not accepting "Snail Mail" after the anthrax mailings...........don't know if that is still the practice, tho.

fb274
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btt

Last edited by SangRun Hunter on Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent the following to all 4 news outlets mentioned a few posts back -

Dear Editor –

I am an avid news consumer. I read 2-3 newspapers a day, watch the local late news, some cable news, and watch the Internet daily. In the interests of journalistic integrity, I respectfully request you cover with greater depth the following issues regarding John Kerry:

• John Kerry and John Edward’s call for supplying nuclear fuel to Iran may be driven by some of his campaign backers. Among Kerry’s top fund-raisers are three Iranian-American’s with close ties to backers of the mullah government in Iran. I have yet to see this covered in ANY mainstream press.

• Thomas Lipscomb’s article that there is extremely strong evidence that John Kerry authored the after action report that lead to his Bronze Star. As an AF veteran, when I look at the Swift Vet’s claims it is clear Kerry was a terrible officer – but for people without that background, it is more difficult. Lipscomb helps to break that barrier and his report deserves wider coverage.

• The continued stories of voter fraud in multiple states and localities. Rather than report on these as isolated incidents, why isn’t there an attempt to correlate this as fraud, apparently supported and encourage by the Democrats.

• Kerry’s repeated claims of GOP-inspired voter intimidation for which he apparently has zero evidence. 1 million African Americans were not disenfranchised in 2000! Where is the evidence?!?

• The recently leaked “oil-for-food” UN report, which finds over 200 individuals and organizations benefiting from this incredibly corrupt program. Every mention John Kerry makes about the UN ought to be accompanied by this latest report. How many children did the United States “starve” in Iraq again??? Or is your news organization one of those fingered by the report as being complicit?

• Kerry’s pattern of lies, half-truths and omissions. From Vietnam, to the Vietnam Veterans Against the War, to meeting the enemy in Paris, to meeting the enemy in Nicaragua, to his lies in the debate against President Bush – example: Gen Shinsheki was NOT fired by Bush for telling Bush what he didn’t want to hear.

Awaiting some in-depth reporting on these topics.

Sincerely,
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: let's coordinate Reply with quote

I posted a new subject under the title coordinated effort. In the post I suggested that anyone from a swing state provide me with the name of the largest nespapers in each state. I will compile and post them. The idea of emailing and also mailing a copy of the letters is a good one. I will try to post addresses also.
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Some addresses Reply with quote

Letters@plaind.com Plain Dealer/Cleveland OH
sun@sunnews.com Sun Newspapers/Cleveland OH
postedits@cincypost.com Cincinnati Post/Cincinnati OH
The Cincinnati Enquirer, Letters to the Editor, 312 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202

HeraldEd@herald.com Miami Herald
FAX: (305) 376-8950
MAIL: The Readers' Forum
The Herald
One Herald Plaza
Miami, Fl 33132-1693
Butch
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some more addresses;

letters@freepress.com Detroit Free Press, Detroit, Michigan (they support Kerry)
msolomon@clickondetroit.com Editor, Channel 4 News, Detroit, MI
mcromie@clickondetroit.com News Editor, Channel 4 News, Detroit, MI
ejmitchell@detnews.com Chief Editor, Detroit News, Detroit, MI

Let's give it a shot. Michigan is a swing state that currently is quite close in the race.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: