SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with SmokingGun Article
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did the 1969 fitness report really give a glowing report? or was it the military babble that they used to 'fill in' with surface compliments? I thought from what I read on here about reading the reports that was a big clue that he wasn't so 'glowing'.... I've heard Binkley say that kerry had a 'sterling' record also.... that's not what I remember reading in them.... it's been awhile and I don't remember specifics.... but I do know that if I read them without reading the information on how to interpet them, I would also have thought kerry got a good report..... but it did take me back to the 'reviews' we got when I worked for local city government.... and they were kinda written that way also..... first look/read you could think it was good.... but if you'd been around there a while, you read something different into it. Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: