SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio: O'Neill on Scarborough
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Always I Thank-You Sround ! That was priceless. O'Donell made himself look like an ass and should be immediately returned to the third grade where he can argue with the other children.
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
68RSVN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listened! Thanks for the link.

Could someone please explain the Thurlow BS for me?

As I see it, when the mine blow up the boat, Kerry ran down river dumping the SF Lt? in the river but Thurlow jumped on the damaged boat, fell in the river, climbed back on the boat again and saved it from sinking. Kerry came back, picked up the SF Lt? out of the river seconds before one of the other boats would have picked him up and than Kerry told Thurlow he, Kerry, was wounded and had to go the the Coast Guard cutter for medical treatment which consisted of a "cold cloth" on the bruise!

If there was 5,000 meters of enemy fire, what Thurlow did should have merited a higher award than the BS and Kerry should have been charged with leaving his duty station for so minor of a wound. IMHO!

I would like to know more about Lt. Wright's story that he told Kerry to get out of the unit as Kerry was an embarrassment to the other officers.
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want revenge on O'Donnell (better known by the nicknames "partisan hack" and "supershill")?

Give another donation, no matter how small, to both the Swiftvets ( https://www.swiftvets.com/swift/ccdonation.php?op=donate&site=SwiftVets ) and the George W. Bush campaign ( http://www.georgewbush.com/Default.aspx ).

That will be the best way to tell O'Democrat to go pound sand for another four years.
gagarin
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much
ScottyDog
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the Video here:

http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/2004/10/breakdown.html
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this is the "October surprise"!!!!!!!!!!

The total meltdown of the Kerry mouthpieces...........

Keep 'em coming.
barneyrl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Here's a little more direct link to O'Donnell's performance Reply with quote

This is a cleaner link to the recycler video, and will pop up in your Windows player.

Just one comment. O'Donnell is a perfect example of the kind of people we can expect in a Kerry White House.

http://64.91.230.181/~recycler/videos/windbag.WMV

rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

........ Who needs Comedy Central when we have Lawrence O'Donnell ........
..... .....
................................. The answer is YES ....................................
NonPartisanTruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: John O'Neil vs Lawrence O'Donnell Reply with quote

I am so angered by Lawrence O'Donnell. He is such a shill for the liberal wing of the Dem party. If you readers will indulge me, below is the email I just sent to Joe Scarborough.

Subject: Compliments to Joe

This is the second time I've emailed you Joe. You have a great show. As a nonpartisan, with moderately conservative leanings, I search for "factual reality" instead of the parallel fantasy realities that political parties create. And, as I've told you before, you have a good grounding in factual reality.

I watch your show almost every night. You are, indeed, someone I respect....and someone I'd like to take to my favorite blue-collar tavern for a burger and beer, and a few games of pool.

You keep it up, Joe. More power to you. You have fans out here.

Joe, I'd like to register with you my feelings about the performance of Lawrence O'Donnell the other night on the show that featured John O'Neill (hosted by Pat Buchanan).

I've accused Larry, before, of not seeking the 'truth' but, instead, seeking only the satisfaction of his personal biases and prejudices. His performance that night was very disgusting and insulting, not living up to any sort of established journalistic or 'analytical' standards. I cannot express my anger and resentment of him in enough detail. His on-screen behavior was absolutely deplorable, reflecting the lowest of efforts to shout down those that disagree with his preconceived ideas and political positions. He degrades the integrity of your show and the integrity of MSNBC. His on-screen antics will only further drive viewers away from cable and broadcast news. In my humble opinion, he should be seriously reprimanded and whatever employment contract he has with your show and/or MSNBC should be immediately terminated.

The very best to you, Joe. If you ever bring your show out here to the Boise area, keep in mind my invitation for burgers and beer.

xxx
International Businessman (retired)
Baby-boomer
Boise, Idaho
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sround, You're the best!! Thank you for the audio. I'm going to make a donation to the Swiftvets/POWs in honor of you. If WE ALL pitch in something, Kerry will lose PA....and lose this election.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A terrifying example of leftist unhingedness.

And people would want folks like this in positions of authority over their lives and families???

-- FDL
diane in IL
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really disappointed in Pat Buchanans performance as moderater. He never should have let that windbag get away with that type of behavior. I was shocked that after the break he (Odonnell) was still there. They should have shut off his mike. Thats what O'Reilly does.

diane in IL
Jerry M
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Buchanan knew what he was doing Reply with quote

diane in IL

I think Pat Buchanan knew exactly what he was doing. O'Donnell was making a total fool of himself and Pat was more than happy to accomodate him.

The only response Kerry has had to the Swift boat vets has been attempts to censor "Unfit for Duty", threaten legal action against radio and TV stations for running the ads, send out shills like O'Donnell to shout down O'Neill and others and get their surrogates in the media to do everything possible to discredit the Swift boat vets. This type of conduct should be very instructive to the American people when they go into the voting booth. We'll see next Tuesday how many get it.
charmingtail
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the Canton, Ohio Chapter leader of the protest warriors...I was sent from a forum there to you guys. I had given donations early on in the Swift Boat effort...but here is what the warriors are saying about what happened last night on MSNBC and they also have info on how to let MSNBC know that you are not happy. Also the forum has a newbie on who was so mad she joined the warriors to "fight the left...doing it right"

http://forum.protestwarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=44185&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=5424272d6622d62ff1190ea0f9008a37
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charmin, may I say, on behalf of the Swifties and all of us here, thank you and all the Protest Warrirors for your support, financially as well as verbal.

Combined, we are all a force they have a hard time dealing with. hence, all the drivel about liar, lying, and all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: