SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should Bush go ahead and declare victory?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wednesdaychild,

You're right, I had forgotten that Fox did call Ohio early - it's the other networks that didn't. Embarassed

And I knew Bush would do the right thing - he knows people very well and is a genuinely nice guy.

Debbie
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Bush will wait until one of the states is called by the media
and he is over the 270 EV needed. He is also trying to give Kerry a
little longer to to accept reality an concede. If he doesn't, Bush will
rightly declare victory.
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The race should have been called hours ago, so the Bush campaign declared victory. They'll give Kerry campaign a chance to concede if not then the President will make a statement.
graybeard
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Should Bush Declare Victory Reply with quote

No. Let's watch the pitifull,lieing b--tards squirm for a while. Suffice to know we won. Very Happy
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wondering if this will happen....Bush gives Kerry a deadline this morning to concede. Of course Kerry is squirming, trying to find a way out, so instead of giving a concesion speech, he does what he planned to do all along....announce that when the votes are counted he will have one and then announce his staff.

Is that possible?

Kimberly
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
Wondering if this will happen....Bush gives Kerry a deadline this morning to concede. Of course Kerry is squirming, trying to find a way out, so instead of giving a concesion speech, he does what he planned to do all along....announce that when the votes are counted he will have one and then announce his staff.

Is that possible?

Kimberly

Anything's possible but he'll have a hard time explaining how he won the election when Bush won the popular vote by 3.7 mil with the most votes ever.When Bush leads in Ohio by 140,000 votes and has be certified the winner by the secretary of state who said Kerry has no chance of winning even with "provisional" ballots.Bush will declare victory in a few hours and if Kerry wants to litigate that's his problem, meanwhile Bush has won and the business of government goes on. I must say I am throughly disgusted by the democratic party.
graybeard
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Kimberly wondering Reply with quote

This is not Florida(2000); all indications is that it's decisive. They can't steal this while we're watching. I love my Swiftboat brothers and all who support them. " THE TRUTH SHALL SET US (even John Kerry) FREE" Laughing

Last edited by graybeard on Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classier for Bush to wait.

More satisfying to get a concession from a jerk like Kerry. For once, he is going to have to face the music and won't that be fun???Smile)))))
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: