SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mystery Surrounds Kerry's Navy Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ret. SMCS wrote:
Attack me all you want, but this information got all over the net. Plans started for people to go to DC for a press conference! Those plans were cancelled! The 'Information" has not been made public. Peoples hopes got up, only to have the wind taken out of their sails!

Senior Chief, no one's attacking you. There is a lot of disappointment associated with this stand-down, but it can't be helped. Everything happens for a reason, and with the Swifts, it's a good reason.

They've been stamped by the MSM as "LARGELY DISCREDITED,' even though NOT ONE claim made by the Swifts has ever been discredited or disproven.

The reason that they have this great record is that they are extremely careful about every single detail in their documentation and reasoning.

The same is even truer today than it was back in May, when they held their first press conference.

The Swifts have not let us down yet. They have been the single biggest factor in informing the electorate about this fraud that the DNC has attempted to foist off onto them as a credible candidate for CinC.

Please, everyone - swallow your disappointment and be patient.

Let's work on what we CAN work on and go with what we KNOW to be factual and have the supporting documentation to prove it.

Keep going - right up until the last polls close on Tuesday. Kerry cannot win with a force against him that is this strong and this motivated.

Thanks,

carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: It has to be solid Reply with quote

CaptnJack wrote:
Vets so far have a good rep, with the exception of kerry of course. We certainly do not want to jump in like Rather (unless it is Mon night and real good!). Disappointed, but ready if anything else comes up no matter how short the notice.

Thanks CaptnJack.

We need level heads right now.
ThanksVets
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: It has to be solid Reply with quote

CaptnJack wrote:
Vets so far have a good rep, with the exception of kerry of course. We certainly do not want to jump in like Rather (unless it is Mon night and real good!). Disappointed, but ready if anything else comes up no matter how short the notice.

Big difference, we know these are true! They send stuff out and make everyone else figure out if it's true or not and in the meantime it's big news for the week. If we get this info out, and they want to complete the info and force the hands of those standing in the way-GREAT! I'm not sure what good it does to hold on to what we have now. If the Commi papers get out it will do plenty of damage. Done story. Whats to hide? Dobn't forget, after this election there is no tommorow. If you think you can sstill expose Kerry afterwards what would that getus? EDWARDS?
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Edwards-- LOL Reply with quote

<"If you think you can sstill expose Kerry afterwards what would that getus? EDWARDS?">
I think and hope kerry can be exposed. Even if he wins, God help us. Actually, if he wins we have more reason to get the info out and get him impeached. As for Edwards-- his wife will not allow him to play alone. He does not have the ability any more than kerry. kerry must be exposed for what he is and what he does. Americans should know they should not be embarrassed for being duped as kerrys life is based on lies from the late 60s until 5 seconds before he loses the election or is deposed. It is OUR turn to show him we are not like him, we will not cut & run.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thought here, maybe not a popular one, either.

While the possibility of a dishonorable or other less than honorable discharge is important amongst us, could it easily be spun to the general public to say it was just the right wing Nixon Administrations effort to silence Kerry about his knowledge of the war?

Does the general public even care about military discharges anymore? Don't forget, they had no problem electing an admitted draft dodger, not just once, but twice. He is still revered by a large segment of the population too.

Now, we have documentary evidence that he met with and very likely collaborated with our enemy at the time, while still serving. Personally, I feel acts of treason, especially since we are currently engaged in another war, will resonate more with the general public than a thirty year old discharge. He's said he will fight the terrorists just like he fought the VC. He didn't fight them, he joined them! Will he also join the terrorists if elected?

Let's not start feeling let down, rejected or disappointed here. Let's use what seems to have the sharpest teeth and save our country.
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: TREASON!! Reply with quote

That is the route that possibly should have been taken by a vet group months ago. Article 3 section 3 of the US Constitution states giving aid and comfort during a time of war is treason. kerry met with the enemy in Paris at least twice, possibly 3 times. He then returned as the mouthpiece of the Viets. All while still a naval officer. Treason has no statute of limitations so he should be tried. No matter when or the election outcome. It has taken us 35 years to look for justice and the mission should not be given up until kerry has been sent to MA, or preferrably jail.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has already joined the enemy ranks.

I vote that everything should be unleashed on him now. Use it or loose it!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now, we have documentary evidence that he met with and very likely collaborated with our enemy at the time, while still serving. Personally, I feel acts of treason, especially since we are currently engaged in another war, will resonate more with the general public than a thirty year old discharge. He's said he will fight the terrorists just like he fought the VC. He didn't fight them, he joined them! Will he also join the terrorists if elected?

And that's a $64 million question, isn't it? He's already got the support of Hamas, Arafat, OBL & al qaeda, the PLO, CAIR and every anti-Israel group in the world.

His speech at the plane yesterday was exactly that - a speech.

He said he would go after the terrorists, and, borrowing the President's speech, "no matter what it takes."

That's rather difficult to take seriously after he's called this the "wrong war, wrong place, wrong time," criticized the President endlessly on every move made in the war on terror and said so many things that can only embolden our enemies and demoralize the troops.

"No matter what it takes."

Coming from the President, these words have the ring of truth and conviction and encouragement.

Coming from this poser, they are just a hollow and empty campaign speech.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptnJack is right...but I'll take it a step much farther.

I believe that we have retired military personnel present and accounted for, both officers and enlisted. I think that a courts martial should be convened ...here in this forum...where Lt. kerry can be tried in absentia, for his treacherous actions and upon other such charges deemed relevant by those here who have a juris prudence background.

Who better qualified than those who were maligned and harmed by the abhorant actions of Lt. kerry. Who more deserving. It's time for Lt. kerry to face the bad karma which he alone is responsible for.

Opinions please?
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOOK! in Geedunk!

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=121422#121422
Mary Ann Parker

October 30, 2004
Newsmax Airs Stolen Honor on Pax TV
The Swiftees' devastating expose of John Kerry, "Stolen Honor," was aired this morning at 11:30 Eastern on Pax TV (which is channel 255 for Direct TV subscribers), and will be aired again at 3:30 pm Eastern. For those of you who haven't seen it, please take the time to watch it. You will not regret it.

Posted by David Limbaugh at 02:14 PM |TrackBack (0)
seeksthetruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well all I know is I am out the money for a plane ticket to DC...

$192.00 is a small price to pay to keep Kerry out of the White House...I just hope in the end it is all worth it.

I do KNOW what 'stand down' means...and I am use to things changing...I spend four years in the Army...

I think most here are venting their frustration...as I am...whatever this is and however high-up it goes...I hope like hell it buries John fricken Kerry...this is not just about keeping Bush at his post...it is about bringing down a man who has hung out in the Senate for far too long...this better be the golden egg we all hope it is...

1985 to 1989 US Army

Last edited by seeksthetruth on Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

Senior Chief, no one's attacking you. There is a lot of disappointment associated with this stand-down, but it can't be helped. Everything happens for a reason, and with the Swifts, it's a good reason.

. . .

The reason that they have this great record is that they are extremely careful about every single detail in their documentation and reasoning.

I agree. If a Wash DC press conference was called for, that's where any announcement should have been made. People want to forget that the Swifties will persist after the election. Everyone hopes this site will, as well, considering it doesn't seem to have been supported by the Swifties or the active participation of those in the 'news'. But they have to consider their 'reps' for years to come. What they've done is historical. They've been THE ONLY . . . effective counterweight to the entire LM blitz and a typically ineffective Bush campaign. And a good number of these guys are DEMOCRATS! And the historians, the few honest ones at least, will consider a lot of things in hindsight. Always keep it honest. I'd say that to our Mr. Reese on another thread. And I'd hope he'd agree.

As for NavyChief, he was the very one who noticed that time, which was right there for everyone else to see, on the spot report. I haven't heard any LM payee attempt to debunk that particular observation. He's does outstanding work, here. I believe he believed this wasn't something merely being considered, among other things, but that this was something completely vetted about which everyone was confident. Maybe he was told wrong.
seeksthetruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...I have it from a very good source...

There is a mountain of evidence that supports a Kerry dishonorable discharge...treason...the whole works...FBI files...

The problem is Karl Rove does not want it to appear as a smear campaign...that would dilute the message. Can anyone else support this?

1985 to 1989 US Army

Last edited by seeksthetruth on Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: There is a mountain of evidence Reply with quote

From what I have seen and heard I agree. Until now kerry has had Kennedy pushing and protecting him. No one can protect him from the charges or the evidence out there. Much of that comes from his own mouth and is filmed and transcribed. Just as he recently backtracked on not being at the meeting that discussed the murder of Senators due to FBI documentation. Its there...
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears wrote:
CaptnJack is right...but I'll take it a step much farther.

I believe that we have retired military personnel present and accounted for, both officers and enlisted. I think that a courts martial should be convened ...here in this forum...where Lt. kerry can be tried in absentia, for his treacherous actions and upon other such charges deemed relevant by those here who have a juris prudence background.

Who better qualified than those who were maligned and harmed by the abhorant actions of Lt. kerry. Who more deserving. It's time for Lt. kerry to face the bad karma which he alone is responsible for.

Opinions please?

Sure...convene the Grand Jury...and, perhaps, here's a venue for the trial.

This particular website has been on my list of "must visits" for a good 5 months, ever since it's owner expressed an interest to be listed as an early-on supporter of the SVPT. He was probably one of the first to be listed in our "Bloggers and Webmasters" topic at the top of this forum. Unfortunately "other matters" have limited my time and I'm unfamiliar with the procedural particulars. I do, however, have my LLB firmly in hand (that's Lie Like a Barrister I believe) and intend to hang out my shingle there soon. Wink

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

Jump to: