SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mystery Surrounds Kerry's Navy Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeksthetruth wrote:
Okay...I have it from a very good source...

There is a mountain of evidence that supports a Kerry dishonorable discharge...treason...the whole works...FBI files...

The problem is Karl Rove does not want it to appear as a smear campaign...that would dilute the message. Can anyone else support this?

With all due respect to Karl Rove, I believe the cat is already out of the bag. The strategy should now be how to present it in an undisputable format that allows for very little spin. Right now they are sitting still wondering, but mark my words the Dems are looking for a way to bury this quick. Waiting too long just may allow them a way to do it.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Ret. SMCS wrote:
Attack me all you want, but this information got all over the net. Plans started for people to go to DC for a press conference! Those plans were cancelled! The 'Information" has not been made public. Peoples hopes got up, only to have the wind taken out of their sails!

Senior Chief, no one's attacking you. There is a lot of disappointment associated with this stand-down, but it can't be helped. Everything happens for a reason, and with the Swifts, it's a good reason.

They've been stamped by the MSM as "LARGELY DISCREDITED,' even though NOT ONE claim made by the Swifts has ever been discredited or disproven.

The reason that they have this great record is that they are extremely careful about every single detail in their documentation and reasoning.

The same is even truer today than it was back in May, when they held their first press conference.

The Swifts have not let us down yet. They have been the single biggest factor in informing the electorate about this fraud that the DNC has attempted to foist off onto them as a credible candidate for CinC.

Please, everyone - swallow your disappointment and be patient.

Let's work on what we CAN work on and go with what we KNOW to be factual and have the supporting documentation to prove it.

Keep going - right up until the last polls close on Tuesday. Kerry cannot win with a force against him that is this strong and this motivated.

Thanks,

Ok, I can run with the IQ story and how Kerry lied to everyone but the time he let the truth slip out with Brokow. Kerry admitted he had not realeased his record to the public.

Why will John Kerry not release his military records?

We may not be able to prove what he is hiding but we can make sure everyone know he is hiding something.

Does that make sense and is it helpful?

Sam
FMBass
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I think I get it now.

If this were to come from the Swiftvets the MSM is going to scream like a mamma-jamma.
The SwiftVets have been falsely accused of being tied to Bush and me thinks that may have partially stuck in the General Publics mind.
They may be thinking that it is not wise to go up that river again on this boat.
It may backfire.

The news has to come from somewhere else.

Lots of crumbs have been dropped that lead to the gingerbread castle.
All that has to happen is for a credible independent source to verify all this.
Then it’s game, set, match.

A story like this doesn’t need much lead time to saturate. (That was proven here yesterday).
I’d guess that in less than 24 hours everybody in the world could know about it if the MSM picked it up.

What was that Mammas & Pappa’s tune, went something like “Monday, Monday…..
seeksthetruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting...

Quote:
Kerry's Dishonorable Discharge

"Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..."
--Thomas Jefferson

"Reporting for duty"? For a guy who's hitched his entire presidential campaign to his military service record, John Kerry sure is parsimonious when it comes to releasing that record. As noted in this column on more than one occasion, Kerry has consistently refused to sign a Standard Form 180 authorizing the Department of Defense to release all of his records.

George W. Bush's military records were so spotless that Dan Rather gleefully trotted out some fabricated documents in order to kick up a little dust. Of course, if Rather were a real journalist rather than just a TV talking head, he might actually develop a source who could find out what the remaining (approximately 100) pages in Kerry's DoD service jacket reveal.

What, exactly, is Kerry hiding? It is already common knowledge that most of his celebrated heroics were spurious, and that most of his medals were without merit (see "Kerry's Quagmire"at http://FederalistPatriot.US/alexander/ ). But given that the cat's already out of the bag, why not just sign the Standard Form 180?

For his part, Kerry claims he received an "Honorable Discharge" and that all his records have been released and are posted on his website, Kerry-04.com -- uh, make that JohnKerry.com. But Kerry has refused to say when he received an Honorable Discharge. Indeed, some of his military records are posted on his site -- but not all of them. Here, an experienced eye can read enough into what has been released by Kerry to develop a good profile of what hasn't been released.

It is our considered opinion, therefore, that John Kerry was separated from the military under a less than honorable discharge.

Among Kerry's released records is a 1977 cover letter from Jimmy Carter's Navy Secretary, W. Graham Claytor. What is revealing about this document is that it notes Kerry's original discharge was subject to review by a "board of officers" -- yet no such review should be necessary for an Honorable Discharge.

The review was conducted in accordance with "Title 10, U.S. Code Section 1162 and 1163," which pertains to grounds for involuntary separation from military service.

As many Vietnam veterans who served their nation with dignity and honor will recall, Jimmy Carter's first official act as president was the signing of Executive Order 4483 --less than an hour after his inauguration on 21 January 1977. EO 4483 provided general amnesty for draft evaders, war protesters and other offenders of that era. Its corresponding, and equally dubious, DoD directive took effect in March of 1977, expanding that amnesty to include separation from military service by other than honorable discharges. The DoD specified an appeal procedure whereby discharges could be reviewed on an individual basis to determine whether the status of a particular discharge could be revised.

Having lost his first bid for Congress, Kerry no doubt decided that his political future would be brighter as a war hero rather than a war protestor. While there are several categories of discharges beneath honorable, including general, medical, bad conduct and other than honorable, it is very likely that Kerry's discharge was dishonorable.

Supporting this assertion is the fact that Kerry had all his medals mysteriously reinstated in 1985. He claims that he lost his medal certificates (perhaps these are what he famously threw over that Capitol fence in protest), but when a military officer is subject to a Dishonorable Discharge, in addition to the loss of pay benefits and allowances, all medals and honors are revoked. In any case, it would be a cinch for John Kerry to refute our claim by simply signing that Standard Form 180. But he won't. Nor will hard-hitting journalists like Katie Couric and Dr. Phil press him on this issue.

Thus, while Kerry can correctly say -- thanks to Jimmy Carter -- that he received an Honorable Discharge, he could also say with equal precision that he received "other than honorable discharge." His activities as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War were, indeed, forgiven by Carter's EO 4483 and the subsequent DoD directive.

However, according to legal scholars, John Kerry's meetings with enemy agents from Communist North Vietnam on multiple occasions between 1970 and 1972 are not covered under EO 4483. For that reason, we delivered to U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft on Monday of this week a "Petition for Investigation and Indictment," calling on the Department of Justice to determine conclusively whether Kerry's actions, in direct violation of UCMJ (Article 104 part 904), U.S. Code (18 USC Sec. 2381 and 18 USC Sec. 953) and other applicable laws and acts of Congress, constitute treason. (To read the text of the petitioners' request, go to http://patriotpetitions.us/kerry/letter.asp )

Why prosecute Kerry now?

In October, 2003, Mr. Kerry chose to make his disputed Vietnam War record the centerpiece of his campaign for the presidency. In response, the more than 180,000 signatories of the above-referenced petition chose to make Mr. Kerry's war record the centerpiece of their campaign to determine whether his actions are subject to the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3.

The pertinent language states: "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath ... to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

While it is clear that no action will be taken on the petitioners' request prior to 2 November, we remain committed to holding Senator Kerry accountable for his actions regardless of the outcome of his presidential bid. Indeed, we are all committed to serving Kerry with an irrevocable dishonorable discharge from public office.

Quote of the week...

"They're the men who served with John Kerry in Vietnam. They're his entire chain of command, most of the officers in Kerry's unit. ... And they're the men who spent years in North Vietnamese prison camps. Tortured for refusing to confess to what John Kerry accused them of being -- war criminals. ... Why is this relevant? Because character and honesty matter. Especially in a time of war."
--Swift Boat Veterans for Truth and POWs for Truth in their most recent ad on Kerry's war record and character.

On cross-examination...

"On more than one occasion, Senator Kerry has referred to the fight at Tora Bora in Afghanistan during late 2001 as a missed opportunity for America. He claims that our forces had Osama bin Laden cornered and allowed him to escape. ... As commander of the allied forces in the Middle East, I was responsible for the operation at Tora Bora, and I can tell you that the senator's understanding of events doesn't square with reality. ... Contrary to Senator Kerry, President Bush never 'took his eye off the ball' when it came to Osama bin Laden. The war on terrorism has a global focus. It cannot be divided into separate and unrelated wars, one in Afghanistan and another in Iraq. Both are part of the same effort to capture and kill terrorists before they are able to strike America again, potentially with weapons of mass destruction. Terrorist cells are operating in some 60 countries, and the United States, in coordination with dozens of allies, is waging this war on many fronts."
--General Tommy Franks

By: Mark Alexander is Executive Editor and Publisher of The Federalist Patriot, a Townhall.com member group.

1985 to 1989 US Army
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FMBass wrote:

If this were to come from the Swiftvets the MSM is going to scream like a mamma-jamma.
The SwiftVets have been falsely accused of being tied to Bush and me thinks that may have partially stuck in the General Publics mind.
They may be thinking that it is not wise to go up that river again on this boat.
It may backfire.

A story like this doesn’t need much lead time to saturate. (That was proven here yesterday).
I’d guess that in less than 24 hours everybody in the world could know about it if the MSM picked it up.

I did not reveal that the IQ story was hatched on this forum. If I had let it be known that SwiftVets were associated with the story do you think it would have gotten into the NYT?

Sam
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Intercourts is a VERY interesting site. Not enough for JFK Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
4moreyears wrote:
CaptnJack is right...but I'll take it a step much farther.

I believe that we have retired military personnel present and accounted for, both officers and enlisted. I think that a courts martial should be convened ...here in this forum...where Lt. kerry can be tried in absentia, for his treacherous actions and upon other such charges deemed relevant by those here who have a juris prudence background.

Who better qualified than those who were maligned and harmed by the abhorant actions of Lt. kerry. Who more deserving. It's time for Lt. kerry to face the bad karma which he alone is responsible for.

Opinions please?

Sure...convene the Grand Jury...and, perhaps, here's a venue for the trial.

This particular website has been on my list of "must visits" for a good 5 months, ever since it's owner expressed an interest to be listed as an early-on supporter of the SVPT. He was probably one of the first to be listed in our "Bloggers and Webmasters" topic at the top of this forum. Unfortunately "other matters" have limited my time and I'm unfamiliar with the procedural particulars. I do, however, have my LLB firmly in hand (that's Lie Like a Barrister I believe) and intend to hang out my shingle there soon. Wink
seeksthetruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FMBass wrote:

It may backfire.

Yes...that is exactly how it was explained to me...and to the post about waiting too long...we all have seen what Kerry does when we give him a little rope... Laughing

1985 to 1989 US Army
firewoodtim
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Everyone should settle down. Reply with quote

This has all the earmarks of a story brewing in the background. I suspect that everyone will be much happier with the course of events in the very near future. This is just a hunch, but I have seen nothing that indicates that the story itself has been abandoned.

Consider that the rally was abandoned, but that may have simply been a tactical move. The strategy may well still be in place. If I were required to make a bet on how this all works out, I'd bet we will all have a very good sleep tonight.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New here, and slowly finding my way, although I have been checking in via other links for some time.

I am so disappointed the Sunday event is not happening, however, I am hopeful something BIG is brewing for Monday. The worst news would be for the Kerry Military/Dischage information to hit the airways after November 2.

And Chief, my check is ready to be mailed Monday to the Alexandria, VA address.
JP
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Kerry Discharge Reply with quote

drjohn wrote:
The Chief asked that you trust him. He has not been wrong yet.

I will hang with the Chief. As a Division Officer, there were a couple that kept me out of trouble (ie saved my butt, ie career.)

This is a tricky deal even if there is zero chance of a Rathergate. Many many factors involved, such as the law of unintended consequences. Whatever is done, whenever it is done, it has to be bulletproof and professional. If that means after the election, so be it. Hard to swallow, but I think it is more important that the truth be proven beyond a shadow of doubt, than a botched attempt to thwart Kerry's election and the truth never gets established.

I am comfotable with the Chief staying on the reservation. The Swifties should stick together and keep working the problem.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation right now we can spread the word about Stolen Honor being on PAX tomorrow night. This is the opportunity we wanted when we were fighting for Sinclair to show it. What a fever pitch over that and now seems like nothing...And PAX is even a better deal! Widespread coverage, almost everywhere. I am surprised people aren't jumping up and down and all over this, but I guess the wind is gone from a few sails right now. Let's re-group and get back to the basics. Getting the word out about Kerry is really all we hoped to accomplish before the election, and Stolen Honor will do it.
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Seeks the Truth...Where is the link for that article?

Thanks,

Do Gooder
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say let's go with the court martial.... ok, it's over, he's guilty!

don't forget, I'm buying the rope...

that's my vote !

I stand with our Chief! whatever you say Chief....and Mrs Chief...

I say everyone in or close to a swing state - go to battle for the next 3 days!!!!

hit the colleges and universities passing out flyers - follow to wherever the Kerry campaign goes and pass them out..... malls, churches, grocery parking lots..... .... and notices of the swiftie show to be on election eve..... Very Happy

Bush needs Ohio and PA ! from what I hear on the news, that'd cllinch it for him! and Kerry can still be dealt with.... Twisted Evil

karl rove should be able to get someone to bring this out if he knows about it (somehow I think he knows everything).... Smile
Chief is NOT a swiftie unless I've misunderstood that..... he'd be a bit young.... he isn't that flying dog reincarnated is he? Confused

Is there a LAW against a nonswiftie 'visiting' this site? hope not, if so, I'm breaking the law....

I did email the campaign.... I'm just a citizen.... Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Rdtf: Stolen Honor Sunday PM? Reply with quote

Which channel is airing Stolen Honor in FL?

Just found "Unfit For Command" will be aired in FL on PAX Sunday @ 5:00 & again at 11:30 PM Sarasota/Bradenton/Tampa/St. Pete at above times.
Jim.Cook
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
I say let's go with the court martial.... ok, it's over, he's guilty!

don't forget, I'm buying the rope...

that's my vote !

I stand with our Chief! whatever you say Chief....and Mrs Chief...

O.K. And I want to tie the knot.
Go Noi Island, Vietnam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 29 of 30

Jump to: