SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Document Indicates Kerry Wrote Disputed Vietnam Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCheif, et all. Bless you for your hard work, dedication and service to this great country of ours. I have been very proud to be associated with the true patriots that have gathered here. Congrats on your retirement and know that alot of people are behind you 110%.
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why has this not got on The Drudge Report? Everybody should send the links to Drudge.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Isn't this great!!!! What a difference determined people who really want the truth to be told can make.

Thank you, everyone for the kind words. Today has been a very good day for me. This morning began with preparations for my retirement ceremony and then the ceremony itself. It was wonderful with my friends and family in attendance in a small setting. Then my wife and I swapped roles (I only had 1 beer) and she had a great time (she lost count of how many beers)!

The wife's in a good mood - I'm in a good mood - the kids had a wonderful time - and then I see all the wonderful words about our work posted here.

Yep. A good day.

Oh, and I can't forget -- Tom Lipscomb (reporter) had a wonderful day as well. Here is a REAL reporter. This man went over every agonizing detail to make sure it was factual and correct. He refused to speculate or write half-truths, but instead possessed the curiosity every reporter should be born with. It seems he is getting some interest amongst the media types to his story.

It's pretty funny because they believed they had it all figured out and then this story is shaking them up some.

Michael Dobbs even phoned and wants to talk about the article. It seems he is in a little despair of how "we normal folks on the site" could be smarter than he.

Let's get the word out to everyone that the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth are not a smear campaign or a bunch of kooks. This precious group of men who sacrificed for us once, are now sacrificing for us again to speak out. We owe them to not only expose the deceitful candidate, but to set the record straight for so many Vietnam Vets who were slimed by the politics and media.

Our Veterans have been telling the truth about Kerry and now we will show the media how to really read the "Official Navy Record".

- Chief
southerndelite
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief...I've been lurking for awhile and watching all the work you have been putting in on this. Thanks for all of the work you have done!! You have explained thing so crystal clear that even an old dame like me can understand. Laughing Congrats on your retirement!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is, probably, one element of a successful fraud that weighs more heavily than any other...it's imperception to cursory study. Navy Chief and Tom Lipscomb's hard work is not an easy read...it takes real study and an awareness of multiple arcane facets to comprehend it's truth.

There are prescious few MSM entities that are willing to expend their journalistic energy on a story that 1.) they don't want to expose and 2.) is a difficult one to translate into a quick read that can be readily absorbed by the masses...and there are signs that even the blogosphere grows weary of the effort.

This effort needs a "white paper" from a major journalistic source...and with the truth of Kerry's Vietnam perfidy at last uncovered, SOMEONE with Pulitzer potential must be up to the task. I hope it's Thomas Lipscomb.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief and friends - saw this post this morning, but didn't get a chance to post my congratulations and deepest appreciation. All that hard work and dedication to such a noble and worthy cause - thank you for all you've done.

The only "big" blog that I saw this on today was Captainsquartersblog.com - I emailed him a link here and told him that a big part of the congratulations belonged right here, at the Swift Vets and friends discussion board. I hope he notes that - it's so well deserved.

Again, deepest thanks -
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahaha!

Torpedo right to Kerry's Midships!
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, emailed a link to the Chi-town Sun-Times article to Judicial Watch, maybe this will help in their efforts to appeal the Navy's attempted stonewall of their investigation requests.
LiveFreeOrDie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To NavyChief and all the others who worked so hard and so well on this I want to say:

Congratulations!
Fantastic Job!
Thank You!

I have followed the development of this story from NavyChief's initial discovery that there were 4 boxes of documents at the Naval Archives. It was thrilling to watch as it unfolded. People volunteering to go there and copy all the docs, the discussions when you all started analyzing them, NavyChief's sudden and mysterious deletions of all of his posts on the topic, and now this major breaking story. Way Cool!

I thought of listing the names of all the others who were involved in the work on this story, but I think it would be more appropriate if someone more involved in the project were to do that.

Again,

Thank You All
ccwebb
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: 4 boxes of docs Reply with quote

Two questions:

Are there any indications that this find is going to have any "life" in the MSM? (beyond the Liscomb artices I have read)

This great find is one piece of paper in FOUR boxes. Does this mean that there is more to come?

Keep it going!!!

Charlie
NAV307
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief, Navy Wife, et al .... must add my congratulations, admiration and thanks for your great work. Unbelieveable perseverance.

NAV 307
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 4 boxes of docs Reply with quote

ccwebb wrote:
Two questions:

Are there any indications that this find is going to have any "life" in the MSM? (beyond the Liscomb artices I have read)

This great find is one piece of paper in FOUR boxes. Does this mean that there is more to come?

Keep it going!!!

Charlie

Let us undertake to write and expose all our city desk editors, all the national news guys, all of our network affiliates to Thomas Libscomb's (Navy Chief's) fine efforts at getting to the truth - way to go! Do not let this die!
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story appeared on World Net Daily today!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/

see this article on front page:

OPERATION: IMPLAUSIBLE
Did 'hero' write own report of disputed clash?
Bay Hap River write-up filed at time when only Kerry on duty
--Chicago Sun-Times
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is it? I just got off their web site and can't find it!!
LiveFreeOrDie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:

Michael Dobbs even phoned and wants to talk about the article. It seems he is in a little despair of how "we normal folks on the site" could be smarter than he.

- Chief

Chief,

Has there been any followup by Dobbs, or, for that matter, any other Old Media types?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: