SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A way to start counting votes..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kintzele
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: A way to start counting votes.. Reply with quote

Fellow Vets & Republicans

I have been a forum reader every nite for quite a while. Many a nite I'd go to bed so pissed I had a tough time sleeping. The orgainizers have done a great job with this site.

I would guess that most of the readers and contributors will be voting for the re-election of the president. After reading one of the fast response replys. I have grave concerns....allow me..this iswhat I see happening.

First, I am not a troll or a snoop, I am a vet. I Was at Ton Son Nhut long enough to get the Viet service medal and one other medal. I was an E-4 A1C in the Air Force.We were based at Mactan in the Philippines and supported our aircraft...C-130 463rd TCW in Country.I was there in 1966. So, I am not a spring chicken and I wishI had the money of George Sorous.

Second. I have been very aware and watched closely the ebb and flow of the election. We are exactly where I thought we would be. The opposition is indeed very fortunate. They know exactly what we are going to do...... BEFORE we do it. The adds are great but it is time to use all the things available and affordable to defeat a powerful adversary. Just look at the IG. With a broad brush he paints all of JFK's medal "OK". That alone undermines a tremendous amount of work and seems to challenge the veracity of all those that have done such a noble job tying to expose this liar. The SBVFT place the latest add and can only afford to concentrate on three or four swing states.So, the Vets put up adds ......and... The impact of the new add is lost to a partisan legal ruling by the IG.It doesn't seem the playing field is to level. And then, (you knew it was coming) the blazing fast reply from the democratic fast response team. Everybody should have known this was coming. After all, the kerry campaign just hired all of the clinton hatchett men from the old "war room".

Third. I have thought this through and would be willing to help in this fashion. I use my own seminar room on the web for training and recruiting etc. Much more powerful and easier to use than Webex. Nothing to download.I will post a mailbox here and if you think we could start to mount an even quicker response or help in the campaign or whatever we think of to help.....leave your reply email and I will send you the URL to join the live video and audio webcast. You can send the URL to any friends in any part of the world.Just put in your name...John Doe.... and pick the DSL for connect speed. (you must have high speed connect). I own this site so I control everything. I am prepared to make my entire system available for the next 45 days to help reelect the pres and defeat JFK. We have the exponential base of people registered and visiting the site to quickly magnify into a vocal and powerful force. I think my system can hold about 500 people at a time. It appears that there is
no more than 100-150 at a time. What I can do is make it available to other people at different times....it's passworded.. So, we can advertise all over the country a fresh , new and up to the second message. The times will be posted, etc. We can bring guests...swiftvees etc and we can record special mtgs and post them back to the site..alot to discuss

Fourth. What we have to do is take the passion and hate and turn it into votes. I was afraid the dems would be tech wise ahead of us. And their fast response is showing that they are going to be capable. I think we can gain a jump on them. Who knows,,at least I'm trying.

Anyhow, it's worth chatting about. If you reply, I'll include the time with the URL my email kintzele@fastmail.fm

Jim Kintzele
Fort Myers Florida
941-375-2015

You can circulate the URL tomorrow to as many people as you think might be interested. If you have a webcam, I can bring you on live as we talk..I have slides available and linkson the site. This just might be the tool to start of wave of interest and renewed vigor.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: A way to start counting votes.. Reply with quote

kintzele wrote:
I was an E-4 A1C in the Air Force.We were based at Mactan in the Philippines and supported our aircraft...C-130 463rd TCW in Country.I was there in 1966.

So was I (66-67). Check out our website at http://463rdairliftersassoc.org and fill out the information form.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: