SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It looks like I was wrong

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: It looks like I was wrong Reply with quote

Word is that Frenchie will announce Edwards as his Veep in the next couple of days. All of his former campaign people have been hired by the Kerry camp since McCain showed President Bush some love, snubbing Kerry.

I was convinced that Hitlery was strong enough to black-mail Kerry into being the Veep. She can't afford to have Kerry win with someone like Edwards as the Veep, and still expect to run before 2012-2016. Kerry made some private statements that Klinton has polorized too many people. McAulluff (I know that has to be spelt wrong) also knows he's dead meat with a Kerry win without Klinton as Veep.

So -- how much help should Kerry expect from the Klintons, knowing that a Kerry win is the worst thing that could happen to Hitlery's run in 2008?
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Kahuna wrote:

So -- how much help should Kerry expect from the Klintons, knowing that a Kerry win is the worst thing that could happen to Hitlery's run in 2008?

An interesting question, as it appears that the struggle for control of the democratic party is every bit as contentious as the election itself.

kennedy/kerry?...bill/hill?...or are they ALL ducks of a feather?

While the conventional wisdom already treats hitlery as a declared future candidate, I'm unconvinced that the political pragmatism of the klinton's will result in tepid support of a kerry candidacy. It would simply fracture any semblance of cohesiveness remaining in the dem party, and every political pundit is focused like a laser on the degree of klinton support that kerry will receive. Sure, they could treat kerry with the disdain that they probably feel, but don't think for a minute that their lack of support would be forgotten in '08 with a kerry loss or '12 with a kerry victory.

Nope...IMO, the klinton's will back kerry 100%...any "victory" that they might garner from non-support would be politically Phyrric.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post! I wouldn't put anything past McAlleff and the Clinton's. It's my gut feeling that these three are up to something, and that in September or October, they will pull something. I don't know if that something will be against Kerry or Bush. I believe it will be something against Kerry, because if Kerry is elected, the power in the Democratic Party shifts away from the Clinton's and McAlleff is gone as head of the DNC. Plus if Kerry wins, then Hillary won't be able to really run until 2012, because she would have a very hard time in 2008 running against an incumbent.

Look at all the oxygen that the Clinton's are sucking away from the Kerry campaign with Bill's new book! And of course, the Clinton loving media will play it to death!

Re: Terrorists - It's Way Past Time To Take The Gloves Off!

FRIGGIN WAR WOOF!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: It looks like I was wrong Reply with quote

Big Kahuna wrote:

I was convinced that Hitlery was strong enough to black-mail Kerry into being the Veep.

She doesn't want to be VP, she wants to be the POTUS, and she is running in 2008, so Kerry can't be elected. Bush MUST win, to give Hillary a clear shot.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the Clinton's will do something between now and November to sabatoge Kerry (YEA!). Hiliary really wants that job in 2008. But I also believe that if by some slim chance Kerry is elected it will ONLY be 4 years. The economy will tank. Kerry has said over and over again that he will take away the tax cuts...which will just cause all of us to pay more in taxes. He will pull us out of Iraq which will cause world wide terror as the terrorism groups will have a chance to regroup and hit everyone everywhere because they know that John Kerry does not have the balls to fight it and who knows maybe then the American people will wake up...but you would have thought 09-11 would have done that. Most people have already put that on the backside burner.

But I did hear the other day that it takes the rest of the country to wake up 6 months after the economy picks up, so one can only hope by November people will realize they are better off now then they were after 09-11. Although when polled most people said they are doing fine...so we all know this is still the liberal media still not putting the word out that the economy is back on the upswing. Sad thing is by doing this they are only hurting the economy.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: