SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vets For Kerry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Vets For Kerry? Reply with quote

Mr. Dick Klass, who is head of Vets For Kerry was on Fox's "Big Story" today. Did anyone else hear him? Thank God they had John O'Niell on first.

Mr. Klass wants us to believe that Kerry was on his honeymoon when he accidentally ran into the Vietnamies leaders in France. He would also have us believe that Kerry was trying to help the POW's/MIA's.

How stupid does this man think the Americans are? I suppose there are a few (sorry), but Kerry accused all Vets of "attrocities committed on a daily basis". He LIED. How could any Vet not think so? Is something wrong with him? POW's and MIA's lost their lives because of what Kerry did. Where is this mans loyalty? I do not believe he has any, except to Kerry, who only thinks of himself and who he can use. I guess Klass has the same morals as Kerry. This is the only reason I can surmise why a Vet would endorse him. Confused
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mr. Klass wants us to believe that Kerry was on his honeymoon when he accidentally ran into the Vietnamies leaders in France.

http://www.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/061703.shtml
Quote:
For his honeymoon, Kerry chose a telling location: the Pershing family's Jamaica home. Richard Pershing, a close friend of Kerry's and a fellow member of Yale's Skull and Bones society, had been killed in Vietnam

blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: lying ******* Reply with quote

Hey Doll,
If your not gagging enough check this out, yesterday in florida speaking kerry told them "when I was in Iraq I dont know how many soldiers came up to me said and we need your help, we need your leadership here".
I damn near put my foot through my new tv. Im sorry if i've ruined your dinner!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: lying ******* Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
Hey Doll,
If your not gagging enough check this out, yesterday in florida speaking kerry told them "when I was in Iraq I dont know how many soldiers came up to me said and we need your help, we need your leadership here".

Don't worry...you didn't ruin my dinner. I lost my appetite today listening to all the sick stuff going on out there and the Kerry lies. It is getting worse by the day. As for flip flop, who I call "FLIPPER', he is just a pathalogical liar. My husband and I were just talking about the fact that he never even went to Iraq...............sick! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klass is a liar and a fake, phony and fraud. Like all on the Left, evertime he opens his mouth, he spews lies.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did that Ahoe go to Iraq?
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: lying ******* Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
Hey Doll,

Not that I disbelieve you, but do you have a reference for his statement?
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: dont know how many Reply with quote

It was 2 days ago, that would be monday. I believe he was speaking in North Florida, not NYU. You know how cutnpaste news can be but I heard him say "when i was there". If he wasnt talking about Iraq, then I would like to know what he was talking about?
Im losing brain cells as I type but I thought he did go there a while ago.

DISCLAIMER--If my sources prove to be fraud, I still believe thier content to be accurate.

If you find that speech ,let us know
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the article say whether they were our troops or terrorists? Shocked

...if they were terrorists, it is probably true, and he probably assured them that he is doing all he can for them and if elected will do even more....and he probably gave them absentee ballots and told them to mail them to Florida. Rolling Eyes
lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in March they were making noises about a possible Kerry trip to Iraq, but as far as I know he never went.

Did he actually say "When I was in Iraq..."? WHY isn't anyone calling him on it?

Sheesh

He's such a waste of air.

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonevoice wrote:
Back in March they were making noises about a possible Kerry trip to Iraq, but as far as I know he never went.

Did he actually say "When I was in Iraq..."? WHY isn't anyone calling him on it?

Sheesh

He's such a waste of air.

Yes he did say that, he NEVER went to Iraq, and my husband and I almost threw our coffee cups into the TV when we heard that liar say it. He is a sorry excuse for a politician, and knowing what he did in 1971 to his fellow soldiers makes him a sorry excuse for a human being. That man needs to be locked away somewhere in an insame asylum. Mad Mad Mad Mad
Sweeney
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Vets For Kerry? Reply with quote

doll wrote:

POW's and MIA's lost their lives because of what Kerry did.

Admin note: This forum was designed to facilitate the discussion of the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth strong conviction that John Kerry is unfit to serve as Commander-In-Chief.

If your defense of John Kerry can only be couched in rhetoric denigrating the fitness of another candidate, or within issues unrelated to our conviction, then we suggest that you find another venue for that expression.

Thank you
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweeney

go drink your Kool-aid little boy, and come back when youve grown up a little.
lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Speech text Reply with quote

Do any of you know where one could find the actual text of that speech where he said he was in Iraq?

I've been Googling like mad, but can't find it. I know that there is probably a website out there that keeps track of all this kind of stuff, but I can't find it.

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Speech text Reply with quote

lonevoice wrote:
Do any of you know where one could find the actual text of that speech where he said he was in Iraq?

I've been Googling like mad, but can't find it. I know that there is probably a website out there that keeps track of all this kind of stuff, but I can't find it.

I looked a long time last night also and could not find this speech. But Kerry has never been in Iraq.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: