SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CBS & MSN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stumped
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: CBS & MSN Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad
CBS
CBS is not backing off from its public Democratic bias. Did you watch this morning? Well I did for a few minutes. The arrogance of these people is unbelievable. The MSM no longer cares about their image. They declare that they are fair & unbiased & think the crowd will except it. I am going to e-mail local & corporate advertisers with my complaints.

I will vote with my dollar. Idea

Stumped
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How prescient does Bernie Goldberg look naming his first book on MSM and CBS liberal slant "Bias" and his second "Arrogance". Can any two words sum it up better. He must be gleeful with vindication.
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS has already done their calculations (and looked at their demographics) and (incorrectly) concluded that they will cater to the Left - blatantly if necessary. They think they'll be the anti-Fox, but hell, the whole MSM is the anti-Fox and has been for decades.
________
Buy glass pipes

Last edited by m_drummond on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolhand wrote:
How prescient does Bernie Goldberg look naming his first book on MSM and CBS liberal slant "Bias" and his second "Arrogance". Can any two words sum it up better. He must be gleeful with vindication.

Bernie Goldberg can barely contain what must be his now permanent compulsion to grin like a Chesire Cat...and rightfully so.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m_drummond wrote:
CBS has already done their calculations (and looked at their demographics) and (incorrectly) concluded that they will cater to the Left - blatantly if necessary. They think they'll be the anti-Fox, but hell, the whole MSM is the anti-Fox and has been for decades.

Exactly, and how does CBS compare the CNN? I would think that CNN delivers a much better more subtle leftist message.
Donna Savage
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CBS and the mainstream media is still holding onto that old mentality that they rule what we see and hear. They're still operating under that premise that we are stupid enough to believe everything they say.

They don't want to yet see or admit that with the age of technology, Internet, Satellite, comes a whole new group of intelligent people who now have a voice. We're here. We're listening. We're watching. And we're calling them on their bias. And it's about time!

Shape up or ship out CBS and MSM. Like I said before, there's a new sheriff in town. You can't hide behind your mom's skirt anymore!
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: "roots" we all have "roots" CBS ETAL &q Reply with quote

Old monk burning, the dope smoking GI, the "fraging" GI, the we will

not go GI, the "Russia" of this time 1960/1970's is not the old Russia,

they are better they don't kill by fireing squad, the use the prison system

, Castro is just a "freedom fighter", the death squads of the commies

in South America are just, "more freedom fighters", on and on ,

you would think they would not "inbreed" so much so often.

But then its there for all to see, except them as they do not even look

up from the evil long enough to see the mirror each day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: