SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Burkett's Source
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Burkett's Source Reply with quote

OK--So CBS and Bill Burkett have now admitted that he was the source who provided the forged documents to Rather--And Burkett has said that he promised his source anonymity--

Well, Burkett isn't a journalist, so his source is not protected by any law that I'm aware of nor is his "right" to protect that source--If some legal entity pins him down, he's going to have to say who it was--

So......who's going to go after Burkett with a subpoena to make him reveal where he got the forgeries?--I'm thinking that, at this juncture, anyway, he (Burkett) is the one person who can be absolutely demonstrated to have been knowingly attempting to alter the outcome of this election by his involvement in this whole debacle--So I'm thinking that it's going to be the Justice Department that's going to start talking to this guy--

I just hope that they get on it fast enough for this junk to be traced back to Joe Lockhart or Terry McAuliffe or even just Max Cleland soon enough to have it all, or at least most of it, public before the election--C
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He also claims to be a "good friend" of Bill Richardson.

"and send my regards to my old friend Bill Richardson. They're not so arrogant and important in New Mexico. They still treat people as equals."

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Texas-Democrats/messages/4470

But then, he'd probably claim to be good friends with Cindy Crawford if he thought it would make him look as large to others as he is in his own mind.

They need to get in there with a search warrant and seize his computer as soon as possible. Its amazing the deleted files and emails the USAOs can pull off a computer.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To quote Lewis Carroll: Curioser and Curioser.

Now Burkett is saying he may have been duped. He now claims that he got the documents in question from a "Lucy Ramirez" in Houston.

At least, that's who Burkett claims contacted him about the docs. He actually claims that some unknown man handed him an envelope with the documents when he went to Houston to a livestock show after Ramirez had promised to get him the documents.

Or was it the aliens from Roswell? I'm afraid I've lost track here.

Yeah, right. And I'm Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

CBS backs off Guard Story

Moderator: url modified for html page - GD
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully he is on suicide watch. I think he is getting more attention than he planned. He had hoped to be the hero that saved the Democratic party and ended up a goat.
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:

Now Burkett is saying he may have been duped. He now claims that he got the documents in question from a "Lucy Ramirez" in Houston.

At least, that's who Burkett claims contacted him about the docs. He actually claims that some unknown man handed him an envelope with the documents when he went to Houston to a livestock show after Ramirez had promised to get him the documents.

That story is so outrageous I was laughing while I was reading it. It sounds just like a tale tell that kerry would spew out

This is the one that really got me

Quote:
Burkett said he passed the rest of the documents to Smith around Sept. 5, at a drive-in restaurant near Baird.

OOOOO AAHHHHH so cloak and dagger.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:

Moderator: url modified for html page - GD
The guy is a liar. He has no character or morals.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:

Well Howdy there, Kareem!--Nice to meet ya!!--

I found this part of the USA Today article interesting:

Quote:
Ultimately, Burkett decided to turn over the documents to one of the most persistent journalists, CBS producer Mary Mapes, sometime in August. He and his wife met Mapes and CBS reporter Mike Smith at a pizza restaurant a few miles from their ranch. At first he gave them only two of the six documents, which Mapes said she planned to have analyzed for authenticity, according to Burkett.

Burkett said he passed the rest of the documents to Smith around Sept. 5, at a drive-in restaurant near Baird.

So.......where did faxing them from Kinkos to CBS come in?--C
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Burkett's voice froze in midsentence and his body convulsed in a violent seizure. He was helped to the floor and then to a couch. He has had such bouts sporadically over the past several months, but this one was worse, his wife said. The next day, Burkett resumed the interview. He lay on the couch with a wet cloth on his forehead.]

I failed to watch the emmy's last night. Was Burkett nominated, no I guess that will be next year.

[Burkett promised to provide telephone records that would verify his calls to Ramirez, but he had not done so by Monday night.]

He's still busy creating the phone records, they'll have to wait till the ink is dry.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would appear that the cattle were not the only bull for sale that night at the livestock show.

Also found this link, Burkett is a professional when it comes to selling bull:

http://www.texassimmentalsimbrah.com/cattleforsale.html
a6502
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know who sent the stuff to Newsweek (who released 6 pages), and when, and from where. Who else knew about or had copies of these documents when CBS screwed the pooch. Where did they come from?

I bet that Newsweek, and many other 'left-leaning' MSM outlets ALL had the documents, and that they got them from the Kerry campaign. I sort of wish that Buckhead had waited 48 hours, then we could have corralled all of the bastards at once - while pointing at the concerted, orchestrated, and choreographed effort to throw the election by using fraud.

The truly GREAT thing about this is that CBS did NOT expect to get caught. Neither did any of the others involved. So the evidence is there, and the only way that it is going to disappear is for somebody to try and make it go away - an easily uncovered felony. So, the 'bad guys' are screwed (well one tribe anyway) this round. Too bad, I'm sure that this cost Mr. Sauros a whole pot of money, because those ads won't ever run!

Of course, there are many jurisdictions - some will be VERY reluctant to pursue this. It would be nice if the good folks in Texas got a petition together and forced the State AG to indict and investigate. Maybe a bunch of e-mails would do the same thing.

I assume that John Kerry has changed his position on pajama-clad revolutionaries. Again.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Who is Lucy Ramirez visa vi Bill Burkett? Reply with quote

Could this Lucy Ramirez of Mission, TX (about 300 miles from the Houston rodeo where Burkett says he first got the phony docs) and director of Nuestra Clinica del Valle (or perhaps the Mission Family Health Center - not sure the chronology of these) & on the Board of Directors of The Texas Association of Community Health Centers (TACHC) http://www.tachc.org/About/Welcome/Board.asp be the one that Burkett claims is his source for the documents? I wonder what it will be like for the next couple of weeks if you're named Lucy Ramirez and you live in TX?

http://www.tdh.state.tx.us/hivstd/commsvcs/service_m.htm
OR
http://www.tachc.org/About/Membership/Member_Directory/NCV.asp
& this link that shows a Lucy Ramirez referred to on Texas Democrat Congressman Ruben Hinojosa's website! "...all brought together by Ms. Ramirez. With her unique brand of diplomacy skills and fundraising ability, she could have a great career in politics!"
http://hinojosa.house.gov/news/speech.cfm?id=198
& another link from Hinojosa's website:
http://hinojosa.house.gov/news/pressrelease.cfm?id=392

Last edited by sleeplessinseattle on Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
wally626
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Who is Lucy Ramirez visa vi Bill Burkett? Reply with quote

sleeplessinseattle wrote:
Could this Lucy Ramirez of Mission, TX (about 300 miles from the Houston rodeo where Burkett says he first got the phony docs) and director of Nuestra Clinica del Valle (or perhaps the Mission Family Health Center - not sure the chronology of these) & on the Board of Directors of The Texas Association of Community Health Centers (TACHC) http://www.tachc.org/About/Welcome/Board.asp be the one that Burkett claims is his source for the documents? I wonder what it will be like for the next couple of weeks if you're named Lucy Ramirez and you live in TX?

http://www.tdh.state.tx.us/hivstd/commsvcs/service_m.htm
OR
http://www.tachc.org/About/Membership/Member_Directory/NCV.asp
& this link that shows a Lucy Ramirez referred to on Texas Democrat Congressman Ruben Hinojosa's website! "...all brought together by Ms. Ramirez. With her unique brand of diplomacy skills and fundraising ability, she could have a great career in politics!"
http://hinojosa.house.gov/news/speech.cfm?id=198
& another link from Hinojosa's website:
http://hinojosa.house.gov/news/pressrelease.cfm?id=392[/url]

This looks like a possible Lucy given the political connections and the Houston address, but a quick Google shows that Lucy Ramirez is a very common name.
redneckvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Burkett's source is "Burkett" and Ms. Ramirez is a smoke screen.

One of the military guys ( can't remember his name) who reviewed the forged documents said that the terminolgy used was "Army" and not "ANG".

Burkett is retired ARMY!

The connection of Burkett, and Lockhart has "DNC" fingerprints all over it.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redneckvet:

Technically, Burkett is retired from the National Guard - but it was the Army National Guard, no the Air Guard.
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather dumped the "The docs may be fake, but the info is true" line like lead balloon, eh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: