SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry attacks Allawi, PM of Iraq for not telling the truth
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Kerry attacks Allawi, PM of Iraq for not telling the truth Reply with quote

How is Traitor Kerry going to fight terrorists in Iraq if he keep attacking the PM of Iraq. He already start off in the wrong foot.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20040923/ap_on_el_pr/kerry

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
Twidget
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted us to cut and run in Vietnam, and millions died when we did.

How many would die if Kerry gets his way again?
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: How Kerry would Fight Terrorism Reply with quote

Well, he'll return to Paris and kiss Chirac's feet until he sends French troops to beat the terrorists with stale baguettes, then they'll rebuild the nuclear reactor that Chirac sold to Saddam, that those awful Israelis had the chutzpah to blow up in 1981. Then he will negotiate with Saddam to send a nuclear bomb over North Korea, and say that he has brought peace to America...

Kerry said earlier in the campaign that lots of foreign leaders prefer him over Bush. Allawi probably isn't one of them!
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry attacks Allawi, PM of Iraq for not telling the tru Reply with quote

God and Country wrote:
How is Traitor Kerry going to fight terrorists in Iraq if he keep attacking the PM of Iraq. He already start off in the wrong foot.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20040923/ap_on_el_pr/kerry

It's much, much worse for "COALITION-BUILDER" Kerry.

By not attending Allawi's talk, he insulted Allawi. I believe arabs take such an insult viscerally - I've seen it first-hand. Then, by calling Allawi a liar and/or a fool (for believing Jan. elections could be held), especially at a time Allawi was here to express thanks to the U.S., Mr. Kerry compounded his error a thousandfold. It's like being offered a gift or a compliment, and returning the compliment with a slap in the face. It doesn't go over well in the West - it goes over even less-well in lands where honor and pride are cultural centerpieces of life.

Coalition-building? BRIDGE-BURNER is more like it.

Pardon the French, it is quite clear Kerry is truly a mega-sized a**hole. What a blunder. What an idiot.

-- FDL
MikeM
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only does this thoughtless clown undermine our troops efforts and errodes support for them at home, but he is now trying to undermine Allawi's efforts and undermining whatever support he might have in Iraq.

Please Mr. Kerry, keep talking like this! Please, please, please!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Se7eN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on now..

If it hasn't dawned on you yet, it will soon. I promise!

This is all one giant conspiracy to ensure GWB is re-elected in 2004 because the government, on the whole, know it is imperitive to the nations security. They ran the dreadful-option candidate full-knowing the left-leaning ******** in the MSM and Hollyweird alone couldn't force-feed the American public the untruth and get away with it.

So far, it's working great!

All kidding aside, you would almost -- at this point -- think that it was some conspiracy to make sure GWB is re-elected. Kerry says some of the most ignorant things I've ever heard.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- FLASH -

This just in.... Kerry now claims that Eisenhower and Churchill were also "in cahoots".

Wink
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Kerry attacks Allawi Reply with quote

Kerry is the same today as he was in 1971. Why should anyone be surprised at what he says. By going to the anti-war stance he upsets and risks losing about 30% of his base. If he takes a pro-war stance he upsets and risks losing about 70% of his base. This can only be a win win situation for President Bush.

RHV
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I see it, this was a gift from Kerry to all of us that oppose him in his bid for the Presidency. He is behaving just like he did re: VietNam. Those in the electorate that are too young to recall that era are getting an instant replay and I feel that this will finally be his undoing. The country may be "divided" but I promise it isn't anything close to 50/50 when it comes down to siding against America. Thank you, John Kerry, for once again proving what you really are.

~Kylie
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Kerry attacks Allawi Reply with quote

The more Kerry speaks the deeper the hole he digs for himself. Thats why his campaign handlers try not to let him out by himself. And lest we forget they also do not let his Band of Brothers out alone. When is the last time we have seen them on their own?

RHV
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only effect he is having is giving those trying to tear the new government down something to hold on to.

deja vu, heh?
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry cancels two trips today and sends Eddie..because he was too sick, yet he can pop his head out to speak, what? 20 minutes after the President and Allawi have their presser..OMG, I thought I was going to blow up. Can this guy, for once, stand for something other than himself.

He has a pattern of deceit going that must be brought out more. He is as stated previously following the same route as before..go behind the President's, his governments back..do his own thing, because it is the "only right thing to do", and claim that those that do not agree are dumb, living in a fantasy world, or do not "get it"

The amount of utter arrogance, or was it supreme stupidy I saw from Kerry today was outstanding. We had the acting Prime Minister to Iraq, to IRAQ, speaking to a joint session of Congress..a historic moment..yet, he could not keep his mouth shut. I was embarassed as an American.

I can remember when President Bush was asked when he ran in 2000 about the Cole bombing, can you all recall? He said that in times of national crisis we stand with ONE foreign policy and behind the President no matter what party..What can I say? Kerry is acting like he has no stake in this country's survival..just their votes..shame on him, and shame on those who vote for him..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry did worse than insult PM Allawi (that's bad enough believe me). He also insulted Ayotolla Sistani who is insisting that elections be held on time and is working to see that this happens.

Smmoooooth move Kerry!

Truth is Beauty
daven16
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insulting Allawi is Kerry's version of "nuanced diplomacy". God help us.
flagreen
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you suppose Tony Blair feels when he hears Kerry say "Wrong war", "Wrong time", etc.?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: