SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Mother of all Monday Morning Quarterbacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian Spidle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: The Mother of all Monday Morning Quarterbacks Reply with quote

The Mother of all Monday Morning Quarterbacks Laughing
Razz Razz
Have you ever seen a more juvenile campaign for office than the Kerry Campaign? Have you ever seen a candidate for President of the United States so poorly qualified for executive leadership? Here we have a Presidential candidate who has a record that shows absolutely no accomplishment in his adult life other than getting elected in Massachusetts where the most liberal candidate almost always wins (except for the Governorship – we may be stupid but we’re not dumb.)

Listen, after watching John Kerry in action, I’ve decided that I’m more qualified to be president than him, so here’s my platform;

1 – If I, I, I, me, me, me, were president, 9/11 would have never happened. My, my, my CIA would have done a much better job and we would have arrested all the perpetrators before they got the operation off. 9/11 was caused by nothing less than George W Bush’s mistakes. By the way, doesn’t my hair look good?

2 - If I, I, I, me, me, me, were president, we would have added five or six million jobs rather than lose two million jobs. I, I, I, me, me, me simply would have made wiser choices and much smarter decisions. Those job losses were caused by nothing less than George W Bush’s mistakes. You see, I,I,I, me, me, me am much smarter than George W Bush who makes wrong decisions about everything. W stands for wrong, you know.

3 - If I, I, I, me, me, me, were president, Medicare would be free and it would cover not only all drugs, but even spiritual healers. You see, I,I,I, me, me, me am much smarter than George W Bush who makes wrong decisions about everything. Also, isn’t Teresa a breath of fresh air.

4 - If I, I, I, me, me, me, were president, rich people would pay all the taxes and the bottom 95% would pay no taxes at all. I’m simply smarter and I’ll make real good decisions. Don’t you think John Edwards’s hair is cute?

5 - If I, I, I, me, me, me, were president, we would have the best military in the world and my smart decisions will make sure it costs us nothing. Furthermore none of our superb soldiers will ever get hurt, much less killed. You see, I,I,I, me, me, me am much smarter than George W Bush who makes wrong decisions about everything. Did you know George W Bush skipped a few Guard meetings?

6 - If I, I, I, me, me, me, were president, France, Germany and the UN would take care of al Qaeda under my direction because they like my hair and they know I,I,I, me, me, me am much smarter than George W Bush who makes wrong decisions about everything. Did you know George W Bush got help from his Rich Daddy to get in the Guard and skip Vietnam where I actually went?

7 - If I, I, I, me, me, me, were president, I would double Social Security payments and start paying them at age 55. I’m simply smarter and I’ll make real good decisions. By the way, you old folks realize that George W Bush really wants to take your Social Security away and give it to his friends at Halliburton.

8 - If I, I, I, me, me, me, were president, I would never allow a draft. I was in Vietnam you know and I’ll never put our children in harms way where they might possibly get hurt. George W Bush, you know, wants to reinstate the draft and lower the draft age to 15 and raise the limit to 55. He’s so stupid and greedy and hates people.

It’s time to vote for I,I,I,me,me,me who’s so smart and get rid of that dumb George W Bush.

http://pep.typepad.com/public_enquiry_project/2004/09/the_mother_of_a.html
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I,I,I, think you're on to something. I,I,I think what we have here is a dumbed down election for a dumbed down electorate, so your campaign might have a chance. Except there are too many words in your platform and no pictures.

The dumbed down strategy might have worked except for one thing. The public can learn, and the liberals can't. They didn't realize how much listening to rational voices on the radio and finding some actual facts on the internet was overcoming the public school/msm programming for millions of Americans. When the Swiftees came along, even more people were motivated to read, search, study, listen and discern the truth. But Kerry and the libs are still droning out their simplistic, anti-American, See-BS propaganda and expecting it to resonate. All they can do is point and blame and spin again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: