SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Democrats' Corrpution: EXPOSED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Democrats' Corrpution: EXPOSED Reply with quote

http://www.nationalreview.com/kerry/kerry200409231516.asp

WHY WAS TERRY USING TERMS FROM THE CBS MEMO 9 HOURS BEFORE BROADCAST?

Man, those guys at the RNC are a regular Bloodhound Gang or Mod Squad. Take a look at this little observation:

9 HOURS BEFORE THE CBS REPORT: "Democratic Party chairman Terry McAuliffe said, 'George W. Bush's cover story on his National Guard service is rapidly unraveling. ... George W. Bush needs to answer why he regularly misled the American people about his time in the Guard and who applied political pressure on his behalf to have his performance reviews 'sugarcoated.'" (Terence Hunt, "Questions Raised About Bush Guard Service," The Associated Press, 9/9/04)
(I checked with the RNC how they knew it was nine hours ahead of CBS report - it turns out McAuliffe made this statement during a press event held at 11 am Sept. 8.)

The CBS memo, revealed on 60 Minutes that night: "Harris gave me a message today from Grp regarding Bush's OETR and Staudt is pushing to sugar coat it."

"Sugarcoated." What an interesting word. McAuliffe could have said that Bush's performance reviews were covered up, spun, masked, smoothed over, soft-pedaled, glossed over, prettified, veiled, whitewashed, hushed up, concealed, varnished, suppressed, or distorted. But he just happened to pick a word that appeared in the memos that were supposedly unveiled to the world hours later.

Even beyond McAuliffe's direct quote of the memos, he's specifically referring to the central allegation of the Burkett-to-Mapes memo, that Staudt wanted Bush’s records “sugarcoated.”

If this were a game of Clue, we would collectively be jumping up and down and shouting, "the attempted character assassination was committed by Burkett, Mapes, Rather, Lockhart, and McAuliffe, with the fake memo, in the observatory, er, in CBS offices and DNC headquarters!"

Or maybe this, along with the entire "Operation Fortunate Son," is all just a coincidence.

[Posted 09/23 03:16 PM]
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please delete mine.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I learned how to delete.

They are caught, caught, caught. Someone needs to go to jail for attempting to subvert our electoral process and our form of government.

Someone means you, Kerry, and you, Rather, and you Burkett, and you, Cleland, and you, Mapes, and you, McAuliffe, and you, Lockhart.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neverforget wrote:
I learned how to delete.

They are caught, caught, caught. Someone needs to go to jail for attempting to subvert our electoral process and our form of government.

Someone means you, Kerry, and you, Rather, and you Burkett, and you, Cleland, and you, Mapes, and you, McAuliffe, and you, Lockhart.

I hope they are not only caught but prosecuted to the fullest extent.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me why this isn't a criminal conspiracy. Are they not uttering a forged document? Are they not in violation of campaign finance laws? Is CBS not a willing partner in this conspiracy?

The memos are forged, that is certain. But the collusion between the Kerry campaign, CBS and the document provider(s) is the conspiracy. The Kerry campaign certainly were prepared for the release of the story. CBS even bumped a story about the Bush Whitehouse falling for forged documents involving Uranium in order to air this story. Funny how things turn out.

This has to be aired completely and all perpatrators brought to account.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I want to know is why the Justice Department or the FEC isn't launching an emergency investigation into this--

And, since neither one has yet to do so, why isn't Judicial Watch on it?--This needs to be tracked down and fleshed-out.......publicly.......before 2 November--C
gerson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOO BAD, the author had to retract the story. Look again at the
link in the first post. It still looks pretty suspicious though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: