SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Viciousness of the Democrats...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian Spidle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: The Viciousness of the Democrats... Reply with quote

The Viciousness of the Democrats in this Campaign comes from their realization that this is their last Opportunity for Power in America. – COMPETENT AMERICANS Part 1

The Presidential Election of 2004 will be remembered as the last major battle of the practitioners of Proletarian Ideology in America. This is not the end of the Democrat Party because clever and charismatic centrist Democrats like Bill and Hilary Clinton will always have a chance to gain power, but rather it is the end of the Left Wing Pacifist wing of the Democrat Party.

This will become obvious to everyone after John Kerry and his Left Wing Pacifist claque lead the Democrat Party to an electoral debacle of historic proportions in November.

The reason for this prediction is that the successful, confident, educated, courageous segment of the population of the United States has reached critical mass. These are the people I consider to be the COMPETENT AMERICANS. Enabled by the internet and other technologies, ordinary members of this class, normally ignored by the academic and media elites, can actually make a critical difference in elections.

My most memorable experience of this year, so far, was shaking hands with John O’Neill of Swift boat Veterans for Truth at the Kerry Lied Rally in DC on September 12. I knew then that I was shaking hands with an ordinary Competent American who frankly said “Enough is enough” and made a courageous stand against the powerful and nasty Academic/Elite Media/Democrat Politics Complex and thus changed the course of the history of the world.

Together with bloggers like me, this emergent “movement” will change politics forever. The Academic/Elite Media/Democrat Politics Complex will know longer totally control the cultural soup that all Americans grow up in and are programmed by, and we will all be better off for it.

The meltdown of Dan Rather and CBS is only the latest indication of this historical truth.

Adrian the Commonsense.Prognosticator

To be Continued -

http://pep.typepad.com/public_enquiry_project/2004/09/the_viciousness.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: