SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hello, and a question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick J
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: hello, and a question Reply with quote

My name is Rick and I am a retired (100% disabled viet vet) us marine with 25yrs active (they threw me out after my body quit working form old hurts and pains from a lifetime ago)... I posted a question above ont the research portion about battle damage assesment of pcf 94 and what is the stickey businiess,
semper fi
Rick
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sticky topics appear below any announcements in viewforum and only on the first page. They are often quite important so you should read them where possible. As with announcements the board administrator determines what permissions are required to post sticky topics in each forum.

I found it in the FAQ section. It's all new to me too, and I'm a youngster. I read the whole section lest I do anything bad that would get me vanquished to the Geedunk. Laughing
I'll give the Army chant, Army-of-one! (why can't we have something cool like always faithful?)
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Rick;

Welcome aboard. Regarding the Geedunk; it's traditionally a Navy ship's "snack bar" and all of the good rumors aboard are available there...so there's no such thing as being vanquished (or even relegated) to the Geedunk...

It's merely the open forum on the SBVT site.

Sincerely,

Scott
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I had to go look up that word. Now I am atoning. Why are my futile attemps at jokes so funny to me only? I wonder if it's because of the 5 beers........
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: