SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

american muslims for Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vietvet CPO
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: american muslims for Kerry Reply with quote

Fox story said only about 7% of US moslems support Bush almost 80% for Kerry. In light of the closer to 50/50 split of the general population,doesnt this show that American moslems are not really loyal to America? I say don't let any more in and kick out the illegals.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the war on terror is being promoted among Muslims as a war ON Muslims, instead of the war on Islamo-fascists that it is.

These people are like sheep when it comes to following their spiritual leaders - they are not allowed to question their religion or their teachers.

Un-American? I don't think that word even has any meaning for them.

Their god is first, last, everything. They don't seem to have much concept of country unless the country is Arab, and then only in a secondary, peripheral way.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: un american Reply with quote

Yeah where is the outrage?
One way tickets to France coming right up!
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Cat Stevens Reply with quote

A few Muslims in this Great Country of ours are b****ing because Yusuf Islam, a.k.a. Cat Stevens, was turned away at an airport in Bangor, Maine (diverted from Dulles in D.C.) on a flight from the UK. Stevens and some U.S. Muslims have stated that he was adversely profiled because of his religion and that he was denied entry into the U.S. solely because of his conversion to Islam. It doesn't occur to these moronic complainants that terrorist threats to this country are coming primarily from Islamic extremists and that if you are a radical Muslim, then you should be suspect. We should all be thankful that we, as a nation, no longer have severe knee-jerk reactions like the confinement of Japanese U.S. citizens post Pearl Harbor. Stevens and the rest of his over-the-top Muslim cohorts can kiss my ass if they don't like this rationale.

Subsequent to all this Kerry was asked by a reporter from U.S. News and World Report about his views on the Cat Stevens profiling controversy and he deferred, stating that he "wasn't familiar with the incident however, he doesn't support specific profiling". At face value, without being privy to the details, Kerry should have expressed a strong pro-active view. Why couldn't he have said something along the lines of "I'm not familiar with the incident but I think we, as a nation, have no choice but to employ whatever measures we have at our disposal to counteract any threats to the security of our country". I can't believe jackass Kerry wouldn't take a position on this. Who does Kerry think we should be looking at....... Buddhists, Protestants, Catholics, etc.?

Let the dissident Muslims and Kerry eat Ham and Motherf-----s!

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!

Last edited by gocars on Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Al_Hawaii
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this in another thread, an Islamic Scholar said in an aritlcle posted in the Early Bird; : "not all muslims are terrorists, but vitrually all terrorists are muslims."

Aloha,
Al

Viet Nam 71/72
US Army 70/97
DrEntropy
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gocars wrote:
Quote:
Why couldn't he have said something along the lines of "I'm not familiar with the incident but I think we, as a nation, have no choice but to employ whatever measures we have at our disposal to counteract any threats to the security of our country"

Too many words. Too lucid. No room to -flop.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but: "the artist formerly known as Cat Stevens" is th' mook wot "converted" to th' "peaceful religion."

bah. They need to start policing their own: Turn over th' facist bastages among 'em... then we might start to overlook ~some~ of their nonsense.

I can't *always* be PC Evil or Very Mad

"The flames kindled on the fourth of July, seventeen hundred and seventy six, have spread over too much of the globe to be extinguished by the feeble engines of despotism." -- Thomas Jefferson
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Cat Stevens renounced his US citizenship several years ago.

I remember reading about this........Anyone know abou this.......I will search around my self too.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
lthrneck
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, when you see the (Deleted by Admin) (# celebrating 9-11 and you don't see them condeming the terrorist acts it don't take Columbo to figure it out.
Killem all (moderator I mean the terrorist of course) Wink

Semper fi
uuurah
Carry On!!
Iwo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muslims are between a rock and a hard place. How can they speak out against fellow Muslims (the terrorists) when the Koran (their Bible) and their God (Allah) exhort them to kill infidels (any non-Muslim).

Guess it takes real courage to go against the teachings of your "God."

If you go against Mohammed and Allah you are not likely to have any virgins waiting for you.

And if a woman tries to speak up, not only is she going against the prophet and the God, but she is going to get a beating from the husband, maybe the neighbors too.

The silence of the Muslim world is likely never to be broken.
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 7/80 split and I wonder if the other 13% are undecided or for Nader? Where in the world did that story come from?
I really don't know exactly how may Muslims are in the US, but does those percentages apply just to US citizens that happen to be Muslims or does it include the green carded ones also?
Most Muslims that I know are Democrats and that could explain the poll.

It is ironic that Muslims world wide are not standing up to denounce their terriost breathern. It makes my wonder if they are silently supporting the actions of the Terrs and do they believe that this is some kind a religious war against us? I'm not too sure that voting for or supporting Manchurian John is going to help them. Perhaps some may have hopes that ole cut 'n run John will pull up all the tent pegs in Iraq and do a Yankee go home?
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ole cut 'n run John" sure is making noises to that effect!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: