SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions about Kerry's Vietnam Departure!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Questions about Kerry's Vietnam Departure!! Reply with quote

Do we know for sure when and why John Kerry left Vietnam?

What proof is there that John Kerry got this job with the Admiral?

Is the only mention of John Kerry's running for office in 1970 come from The Crimson?

The reason why I am asking is that the whole sequence of events looks suspicious. It looks like he was wounded, awarded, and transferred on March 13, 1969. That's a lot to get accomplished in one day, even for John Kerry.

The Admiral that he supposedly worked for has passed away so we can't verify from him. The funny thing is the Admiral retired in June 1970, right before he supposedly let Kerry get discharged to run for Congress.

The running for congress in 1970 is another odd event that has been difficult to verify. The only mention I can find of this even taking place is from the The Crimson website from a doctor who is currently involved in Heart research. The articles in question did not appear on The Crimpson website until March 1, 2004, but there is an archive section going back before 1970 on their site.
http://docs.reelectbushin2004.com/archive.pdf

Kerry is an unknown Vietnam Vet who has not been publicly running VVAW, yet he supposedly wins second in the Caucus.

I have yet to find this Caucus in February mentioned anywhere else. I did find a Caucus that was held in June 1970 which said the following.
Youth Caucus endorses for HR Drinan, D Nelson, Negro, and G Studds in Mass Congressional districts.

If we assume he was not working for the Admiral, then what was he doing? Could he have been discharged for misconduct when he demanded to come home from Vietnam? Did he just leave? Did his close Band of Brothers on PFC 94 file false reports in his absence?
Could Kerry file these Spot Reports from another location if he still had access by way of a Security Clearance?

Again, can we definately say that John Kerry was still in Vietnam on March 13, 2004? And if so, when he did leave and where did he go?

SBD
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Questions about Kerry's Vietnam Departure!! Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
Do we know for sure when and why John Kerry left Vietnam?

What proof is there that John Kerry got this job with the Admiral?

Is the only mention of John Kerry's running for office in 1970 come from The Crimson?

The reason why I am asking is that the whole sequence of events looks suspicious. It looks like he was wounded, awarded, and transferred on March 13, 1969. That's a lot to get accomplished in one day, even for John Kerry.

The Admiral that he supposedly worked for has passed away so we can't verify from him. The funny thing is the Admiral retired in June 1970, right before he supposedly let Kerry get discharged to run for Congress.

The running for congress in 1970 is another odd event that has been difficult to verify. The only mention I can find of this even taking place is from the The Crimson website from a doctor who is currently involved in Heart research. The articles in question did not appear on The Crimpson website until March 1, 2004, but there is an archive section going back before 1970 on their site.
http://docs.reelectbushin2004.com/archive.pdf

Kerry is an unknown Vietnam Vet who has not been publicly running VVAW, yet he supposedly wins second in the Caucus.

I have yet to find this Caucus in February mentioned anywhere else. I did find a Caucus that was held in June 1970 which said the following.
Youth Caucus endorses for HR Drinan, D Nelson, Negro, and G Studds in Mass Congressional districts.

SBD

There are posts somewhere on when he left Vietnam.... maybe go back a few or several 'pages'; I also seem to remember something from his website - like maybe transfer document that gives some dates. check R & R also
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: