SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iran Warns Israel Against Attacking Nukes
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Iran Warns Israel Against Attacking Nukes Reply with quote

Looks like the Iranians are getting a little nervous over there nuclear plant Mr. Green

Maybe we're going to see an instant replay out of Israel.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,133238,00.html
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iran better start listening to people on their nukes. No way in hell is Israel going to let anyone around them have nukes. Deja Vu all over again.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be touchy for Israel, I think Iran put 200 missiles in Lebanon to use in case of such an attack.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffman wrote:
Could be touchy for Israel, I think Iran put 200 missiles in Lebanon to use in case of such an attack.

I deleted this because it created more controversy than the good I intended it to. I apologize if my remarks offended.

Last edited by Guest on Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iran's nuclear program isn't kosher...yet. Laughing
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lebanon is toast if they try **** and they know it.
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
I wish Isreal would just nuke them all and save us the head ache
yea because that wouldn't cause an increase in antisemitism.. not to mention you would be murdering many many people who 1) are not terrorists and 2) don't support terrorists.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eXcel is right. First, let all three of the people who aren't terrorists or who weren't dancing and singing in the streets on 9/11/2001 leave first. Rolling Eyes

...seriously, a precision strike on just the appropiate targets would save millions of lives world wide, including Iranian lives. Wink
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The part I liked was

Quote:
Besides the 500 one-ton bombs in the arms sale, Israel will get 2,500 one-ton bombs, 1,000 half-ton bombs and 500 quarter-ton bombs, the Israeli military officials said

I'm surprised we didn't offer a "Try before you buy option" Mr. Green

Don’t wait! Come on Down! And checkout these BLOWOUT Prices!
We have GBU-28 Bunker Busters, GBU-24E/B Paveway III’s, The JDAM Series!
Is your target on the run then try our AGM-65 Maverick guarantied to ruin their day!

So don’t miss out on Blowout Bob’s Pound the Mud Madness !

Blowout Bob’s is an authorized dealer in U.S ordinance.
Where our motto is Boom! BoomBi Doom Booom Out Go the Lights!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eXcel wrote:
doll wrote:
I wish Isreal would just nuke them all and save us the head ache
yea because that wouldn't cause an increase in antisemitism.. not to mention you would be murdering many many people who 1) are not terrorists and 2) don't support terrorists.

Last edited by Guest on Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
I believe the military referes to this as "Collateral Damage".
whatever you say. time for a reality check

Last edited by eXcel on Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eXcel, I'm sure doll is perfectly capable of explaining her own thoughts, but with all due respect, though your point is well taken and I believe you are exercising restraint, this is a reality check for today's world.

We can no longer turn a blind eye to evil as it develops nuclear weapons for the express purpose of doing to us much worse than what was done on 9/11/01. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but with few exceptions, all terrorists are Muslims, and many of those creating chaos in Iraq are coming from Iran. A number of them are Iranian military, just not in uniform.

Just as inevitably happened during WW II, the war-making capability of our enemies has become a legitimate target. The Iranian government has the moral obligation not to use their population as shields for nuclear weapons factories, but each government threatened by those weapons has the moral obligation to protect its own people. The UN can't or won't shut down the Iranian nuclear weapons program. The peaceful solution lies with the Iranians.
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have better HumIntel then we have. And even better assasination squads. Our Intel services have to play by Marquis of Queensbury rules where-as the Israelis play by any rules they want. And then you throw in the 200 to 300 nuclear weapons they have ready to go, both for their F-15SEs, F-16s, and Jericho MRBMs and the Jews can make a bang if they want to. They even have submarines launched cruise missiles theyv snuck nukes onto. Of course who sold, and supplied, their main nuke processor at Dimona? The same rats who sold Saddam his at Osirak, which the jews bombed? Of course, our favorits weenies.......The French! In fact the WMDs of the Middle East, and their infrustructure, have almost 100% "made in Russia" "Made in West Europe" and "made and/or designed in Cina/Pakistan" stamped on them.

Now Iran has a fairly substantial Chem/Bio capability and its possable they would launch adbanced scuds loaded with the crap at the Jews, who would then nuke the snot out of the Iranians. Even if Iran only responded to an attack on their nuke infrustructure with conventional missiles, the Jews still might nuke em. Either way, we win!

And while there would be a typical "muslim brotherhood outcry" in the ME it would only be noise. Irans fellow tyrants,dictators, sheiks, and assorted military strongmen are living in fear of Iranian hegonomy in the ME, even more then they did Saddams, who at least was an A-rab.

Now I think we should openly ally with Israel, both invade Syria from east and west, pulverize any opposition, and then attack Iran with an extended air campaign/missile. If aither one of these tyrants respond with CBW then we should anhilate them with nuclear weapons.

In one stroke we'd ensure peace for all coming generations. Instead what are we doing? Going hat in hand to Koffe and his gaggle of International commies, as if they are going to do anything, as if theyv ever done anything in the past without Yank blood and Yank money?............................Rich
DrEntropy
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWESPilot wrote:
Quote:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but with few exceptions, all terrorists are Muslims, and many of those creating chaos in Iraq are coming from Iran. A number of them are Iranian military, just not in uniform.

Just a *small* violation of the Geneva thingie we're held to adherence of... 'specially concerning th' Frat Party nonsense in B'dad. The scum down on Gitmo are of the same cloth (pun intended). Somehow this misses the attention of the press... and we're the GCR violators?!? sheesh. It's legal to shoot 'em, by Convention rules. $0.28 solution.

Turn a blind eye to the Israelis' actions and the rest of the planet will be better for it. If they ain't members, they can ignore the "club's rules." yes?

The acts of a few GCR violators brought ~US~ 3,000+ victims as "collateral damage" on 11 SEP 01 with no compunction. If they cannot be hunted down and eliminated individually, then those involved as collaterally damaged were complicit in aiding and abieting. Tough S*#T: Give 'em Darwin Awards. Let Kofi & Company lodge a complaint with the Chaplain.

Wanna know how I really feel? Evil or Very Mad

"The flames kindled on the fourth of July, seventeen hundred and seventy six, have spread over too much of the globe to be extinguished by the feeble engines of despotism." -- Thomas Jefferson
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: excel Reply with quote

eXcel ?

do you know a single Iranian in Iran ? doubt it, but if you do and they are too stupid to get the hell out of there they deserve whatever they get.
I don't give a damn about innocent Iranians, and your fear of an increase in anti-Semitism is ... well ... strange ... Just who is left that doesn't hate Israel ? I mean besides the UN, Europe, the Middle East, the Far East,where do you expect to get "new" anti-Semites ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: