SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry tries to win Wisconsin thru Voter fraud...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Woll
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Kerry tries to win Wisconsin thru Voter fraud... Reply with quote

Kerry is using lawyers to try to sue to win the election. He is also has people using voter fraud in Wisconsin to illegally get votes there... There needs to be some accountability during this election process.

http://www.gmtoday.com/milwaukeetoday/editorials/belling.asp

Quote:
An outfit called the "New Voter Project" claims to be nonpartisan but is being bankrolled and staffed by leftists. The organization is already active in Wisconsin and already involved in trouble. Thousands of "voters" registered by this group in the last few weeks have submitted registration forms without the legally required proof of identification. This has forced village and city clerks all over the region to send out notices asking for the information.
Virtually none of the forms sent out by the local clerks to the shady registrants have been responded to. The only plausible explanation for that is that the "voters" not only aren’t voters but aren’t real people, either.

Here’s the method to the New Voter Project madness. In Wisconsin, you can register to vote at the polls on Election Day. You have to produce identification when you register. But sending in a phony registration in advance puts you on the voter list before the election. Already-registered voters don’t have to show any identification. By putting perhaps thousands of fake names on the voter lists, it will be possible for fraudsters to show up at the polls and simply claim to be the person who was already "registered."

One former employee of the New Voter Project has told me that many staffers simply took names out of the telephone book to fill out their daily quotas. He quit his job in fear there’d be a criminal investigation.

Now, the New Voter Project is turning in thousands of dubious voter registration forms and the organization is run by a woman who has already been linked to election fraud. Bush better get 52 percent of the actual vote in Wisconsin because at least 2 percent of the Kerry vote is going to come from cheaters.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Kewrry will win Wisconsin thru Voter Fraud Reply with quote

Does this surprise anyone. DNC and Kerry Campaign will do anything to win. If they did it in 2000 they will do it in 2004.

RHV
Weaponeer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use the following link to email the Wisconsin Media

http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/media/?command=state_search&state=wi

Maybe we can email enough people to expose the fraud before it happens
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the RNC knows about this.... but I'll email the article to them just in case.....

Why expect anything different for the DNC!

I also want to check on something I heard weeks ago but nothing since -

that 'winter visitors' to FL from northern states are voting twice..... maybe by absentee to their home state and in person in their 'winter' state.

Is this possible? I don't remember all the questions asked on the voter application in AZ. but if this can happen, it can happen here also as we have tons of 'winter' visitors! I'll check with AZ office and with my MO winter neighbors when they show up in about 2 wks!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gallup has Bush up by eight points in WI. However the democrats are very concerned about loosing Russ Feingold’s senate seat to Tim Michels. By the way Tim Michels spent 12 years as an Army Ranger.
http://www.michelsforsenate.com/ Russ Feingold was the only member of senate not to support the patriot act. The extreme left adores him. If you have a few minutes click on the link to Tim Michels and if you have a few bucks to support him it would be much appreciated. I will do what I can to support your candidates that are running against the libs ie whoever the mass people put up against Kennedy or Kerry.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
JROTC
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very true Mr. Stevie! The link below reports that over 46,000 are registered in both NY & Florida. Do a Google search using "Double Voting" and you will be upset. Voter reform is needed and we all have to start helling loudly.

URL Edit by Moderator
http://tinyurl.com/6ncu5

DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how it can be determined that 46,000 people are double registered and voted in two different states using an absentee ballot for the state that they were not in, but not be able to ID these people and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law! Seems to me that a couple thousand indictments would get the message out!
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What upsets me is that it is GWB, Jeb, and the RNC that get accused
of "stealing" the 2000 election in Florida when it is really Democrats
that most often use these kinds of dirty tricks. I thought at the time
that the precedent being set by Al Gore and his cronies in 2000 would
come back to affect any close presidental election in the future. God
willing, this election will not be close enough for one state to matter
that much.

A lot of the things mentioned on this thread could be prevented by
TRUE election reform. It should be illegal for someone to be registered
to vote in two states at the same time. If they have already cast an
absentee ballot in one state, they should not be permitted to vote in
another state on election day. With all of our wonderful technology,
there ought to be a way to check these things out electronically.
ProudbrotherofUSSoldier
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in La Crosse,WI and on Nov 2nd I will be doing my part to ensure that the only time John Kerry steps foot in the White House it will be to conduct Senate Business(And since he rarely votes as of late that will be never).As mentioned above President Bush is leading in the Polls here in Wisconsin and I firmly believe that after the debates the Presidents lead will only get better no matter what dirty tricks the Kerry Campaign and the DNC stoop to.

Ann Coulter
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither vote should be counted if someone votes in two states.

R Evans
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ranch hand wrote:
Neither vote should be counted if someone votes in two states.

R Evans

...and then send them to prison for five years! Willfully undermining the Constitution of the United States is unacceptable!
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Kerry will win Wisconsin Reply with quote

I don't believe any state checks to see if a voter is registerd in another state even if voting by absentee ballot. Don't know if they are able to. Most voting precents do not check to see if the person who is voting is who the say they are. They tried that in Lowell Mass a couple of years ago and the courts said they could not ask for identification.

RHV
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry knows he can't win. His entire life is built on a series of lies, exaggeration, stealing and cheating. You cannot expect honesty from a man who is without a single redeeming virtue.
fanningp
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weaponeer wrote:
You can use the following link to email the Wisconsin Media

http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/media/?command=state_search&state=wi

Maybe we can email enough people to expose the fraud before it happens

The Wisconsin Media will not give a crap, to put it bluntly. The paper here is as 'bout as far left as you could get without tipping the boat over at it's side, and most TV stations wouldn't touch it if it wasn't staring it in their face. The only local media that has even talked about this to date is local radio talk show host Mark Belling (WISN 1130am), who on occasion has subbed for Rush Limbaugh. He is aware of these degenerates and is actually challenging the father of the woman running the local chapter to sue him.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jfnk
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks in large part to the SBVT, we don't have to worry about states like Wisconsin. W will win it by double digits....Now fraud could help Kerry win Illinois!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: