SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The New Soldier on Hannity and Colmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: The New Soldier on Hannity and Colmes Reply with quote

Hannity is going to do something on The New Soldier book. He just showed the jacket and said something about is this the book John Kerry should be talking about..

It's coming on this show I believe though I only half heard him cuz I was on the phone. Embarassed

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw Butler claim to be an expert on guns, and in his informed opinion if Kerry had fired a high powered rifle in a Boston Whaler, the round would have gone right through the boat and never would have ricocheted, so he could not have wounded himself.

Of course, everyone including Kerry says he fired an M-79 grenade launcher - and we know what happens with them.

What a sanctimonious moron!
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the guy opposite Hannity tried to spin the flag upside down was a distress signal and for Hannity to look at a Boy Scout handbook and read up on it. OK, I might be able to believe that if not for the very puposeful re-enactment of the raising of the flag at Iowa Jima. I can guarantee you the marines at that island were not placing a distress signal and for them to try to spin as such now makes me sick beyond belief. My grandfather on my fathers side was 15 when his landing craft was sunk 10 yards off the beach and walked full gear under water to the shore line under full fire. Can you imagine the thought going through someones mind not being able to breath yet hearing the bullets pass your head under water and knowing the greater hell you will face just to catch your breath as you approach shallower water. You have to breath and yuo have to support the rear landing so you keep going forward. It makes my blood boil.
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They come from an alternate universe - everything is the opposite. To me Kerry is disloyal, dishonest, a fraud. They think he is a brave patriot, the only one to tell us the truth. This was from their leader Teddy Kennedy tonight on Hardball. Embarassed

Teddy is the coward who left a young girl to die at the bottom of
a dike then slept it off in a hotel room. Joe Biden, the famous plagiarist
forced to drop out of the 88 Presidential race is out stumping for Kerry as someone who will tell us the truth. With friends like these.... Shocked
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course Butler is on the show to promote his new book, "Portrait of John Kerry' or something like that...But Hannity holds it up for 2 seconds, drops it down on the table and proceeds to slam him over 'The New Soldier' that he had an original copy of and kept waving it around. It was great. Butler even said his film was a hit in Montreal and Hannity said 'sure, I bet the French love it too.' Hysterical. Then Newt Gingrich came on and said that the Kerry camp bought up all the copies of New Soldier to keep people from reading it. Hannity kept holding it up every chance he got. I think he needs to run for office!
igor
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
Of course Butler is on the show to promote his new book, "Portrait of John Kerry' or something like that...But Hannity holds it up for 2 seconds, drops it down on the table and proceeds to slam him over 'The New Soldier' that he had an original copy of and kept waving it around. It was great. Butler even said his film was a hit in Montreal and Hannity said 'sure, I bet the French love it too.' Hysterical. Then Newt Gingrich came on and said that the Kerry camp bought up all the copies of New Soldier to keep people from reading it. Hannity kept holding it up every chance he got. I think he needs to run for office!

Maybe 'The New Soldier' should be in an Ad.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Treasonous Teddy has to go.
Treasonous Biden has to go.
And we in WI are going to get rid of Feingold this election.

These "girly men" have a demoralizing effect on our troops and should be tried for treason.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: