SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What will the Election Defeat Mean to John Kerry?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: What will the Election Defeat Mean to John Kerry? Reply with quote

The Agony and despair that will surely follow, he constant going back over those short months in View Nam and how his disception ruined everything.

For a man that has dream of this moment his entire life, for it all to come crashing down because of a few brave men who stood up and TOLD THE TRUTH ...

Can TeREAsa money bring comfort, I think not. His destiny like Al Gore seems to rest in a eternal state of inner turmoil, he has no faith to speak of, his god is alter of privledge, this will now be forever denied him.

I see pain, pain and more pain in his future. The pain that comes from a lifelong persuit of greed, deception, and self indulgence only to find out, a few brave honest men can hold candle of truth and bring his seer into his being the reality of his past.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to us: Hillary. Appropriate legacy, perhaps.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he will be bitter, and respond like Cleland and Al Gore have done . He will never admit that he did anything wrong. It will always be that he got screwed out of the Presidency he thinks he was born to have.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than likely he will transend the failure and reemerge is an elder statesman.

He will not conclude he did anything wrong. He will claim for the rest of his life that the POTUS was stolen from him. Most DCemocrats will continue to support him.

Sam
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ter-Ray-Za will realize she's married to a loser, and leave him without the Heinz billions.
She will then be visited by the ghost of her former Republican Husband, and rightful heir to the Ketchup fortune, and donate 3 billion to the RNC

Very Happy

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristotle The Hun wrote:
More than likely he will transend the failure and reemerge is an elder statesman.

He will not conclude he did anything wrong. He will claim for the rest of his life that the POTUS was stolen from him. Most DCemocrats will continue to support him.

Sam

Yep Kerry will be around giving his 2 cents worth and the media will give him the press coverage until Hillary announces
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
Aristotle The Hun wrote:

Sam

Yep Kerry will be around giving his 2 cents worth and the media will give him the press coverage until Hillary announces

In three years we will have Life Boat Veterans for Truth. No one would want to be on a life boat with Hillary.

Sam
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully the same fate as Gore awaits him. I don't ever want to see that face again. But he's unlikely to fade away because he so loves the spotlight. It's plainly obvious with his new fake tan (to go along with his fake medals). I suppose his handlers are looking at ways to help him appeal to the women voters by manufacturing that tan.

Hard to read his former Clinton cronies. Are they trying to help him, or sabotage the election so Hitlery can grab the torch in 2008? Unless Bush trips walking up to the podium Thursday, the debate should be lopsided. whichever way Kerry wants to argue about Iraq, Bush has the other side of the fence to knock him down several notches. He's been on both sides so much it makes a great argument to the fact that he changes positions in whichever way will help him at the time.

I also fully expect Kerry and the DNC to pull a Gore if it's close and sue on some baseless grounds. The catch phrase last year (which I grew to despise) was voter disenfranchisement. Of course they've already laid the ground work for the theory of the RNC suppressing the black vote.

If nothing else, it should be entertaining to say the least. I can't wait to get this debate over with on Thursday. I think it'll be a good indicator of what's to come...
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerry will say it was it was a right wing conspiracy
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Kerry Reply with quote

He will cry.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not over yet. Looks good, but, me, I'm waiting until I see "EXIT POLLS SHOW BUSH LANDSLIDE SWEEPING THE NATION" posted on Drudge Report.
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never lose faith that the Ultra-left os Mass. will continue to vote sKerry into the Senate just like they have done for the drunk from Chappaquadick (sp?).
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Massachusetts will then have two bitter old senators spewing hatred about the United States
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting to see how he is treated in the senate by his fellow dem senators after losing such a poorly run campaign, especially if it develops into a landslide with Bush coattails to boot! A filibuster busting super gop majority in the senate would make things interesting...I can dream can't I?
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think he'll put on the weight like Gore did?

BTW, why wasn't he forced to resign from the senate the way Bob Dole was when he ran? Why haven't the Repubs forced that issue?

I don't get it. They let him get away with keeping his seat. Why?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: