SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michelle Malkin sums up Kerry Perfectly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Michelle Malkin sums up Kerry Perfectly Reply with quote

Michelle Malkin has summed up Kerry perfectly:

"John Kerry detests his opponents. He detests his own staff. He detests anybody and anything that interferes with his political ambitions. Since returning from Vietnam, his main contribution to public discourse has been contempt, not courage. He possesses resentment, not hope. He does not inspire. He sulks."

The entire article is a great read.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/mm20040929.shtml
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malkin nailed him. A great read. Straight to the heartless core of Kerry.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been observing Mssr. Kerry for some time, and I must ask: Why does he want to be *our* president, when he obviously hates us?

During his lttle "press conference" (in front of the ubiquitous fire truck) after the Allawi speech at the UN, he said "...blahblahblah and when you people question me....I mean, uh, when the American people have questions..."

You people?? Can you imagine George Bush calling us "you people"? Never mind the idea of Laura Bush calling us "idiots" and you know, the other thing. Embarassed

I try to find the positive in every situation. Now, I admit, a Kerry presidency does tax the limits of my optimistic abilities; however, I have come up with some positives should Kerry win (God should forbid such a catastrophy!--as my Jewish friend would say.)

Anyway here they are:

1) The entertainment value of a Kerry presidency can not be underestimated. Watching the OIM cast Kerry in a good light during a relatively short campaign is one thing; watching them attempt to continue to play The Emperor's New Clothes with us for 4 years (or until he is impeached) is another. For the OIM it will be like trying to tread water while fully clothed, a barbell in each hand. And Navy SEALS they are not.

2) The spectacle of seeing 2 Democrat presidents impeached in a row. Simply lovely--I do so love a nice political bar room brawl!

3) The number of registered Republicans doubling or tripling.

4) The total domination of the House and Senate by Republicans during mid-year elections as part of the Kerry back-lash.

5) The total de-construction of the Democratic party as it now exists, and a complete marginalization of the leftist hatriots now controlling it. Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating that we should become a one-party country; on the contrary, even as a die-hard Republican I recognize we need opposing viewpoints. I am simply saying that we need the opposing viewpoint to be patriotic, not hatriotic, and they need to be, at minimum, sane

6) There will not be another Democrat elected to the WHite House for 12 to 16 years.

Prediction: Should the unthinkable happen and Kerry should be elected, the leftist loons and hatriots will rue the day. It will become a classic example of the old maxim of "Be careful what you ask for, you may get it."

Of course, all of my above scenarios involving the effects of a Kerry presidency presume we would actually survive a Kerry presidency, and frankly, because of the world situation (a nuclear N. Korea, a soon to be nuclear Iran, rising Islamofascism that make Naziism look like the Free Love Movement, etc.) I am not entirely sure we would.

In the meantime, I am sticking with my earlier prediction of a Bush landslide by 12-16 percentage points, even including George "The Anti-Christ" Soros' millions and his "Venom Across America" tour, voter fraud, OIM contributions of 43 billion in free advertising to Kerry, the organized efforts of the hatriots, etc.

And because I am a cautious optimist, I will continue to fast and pray for every single one of those percentage points. Any one of faith reading this, may I suggest you do the same...
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Malkin Was Walkin' & Talkin' All Over A Kerry Reality!! Reply with quote

Malkin Was Walkin' & Talkin' All Over That Kerry Reality!!

KimmyMac you did not do badly yourself.

I am smiling at the thought of Kerry in the "big house" with Martha Stewart.
Timing is everything but the list could include more of his friends;
Dan Rather
Michael Jackson
Spector, Culkin, and the list goes on..

Do we have a facility for extra large ego????

Imagine! No mirrors!! Wink

Make it a great day.
Mary Ann Parker
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: reality Reply with quote

Kimm, I love the right wing dominated house and senate part!
But I think we need a few left-wing idiots in there ( they're fun to pick on and laugh at). Wink
volosong
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya forgot one, KimmyMac. If Kerry is elected, and assuming he "survives", we won't have to worry about Hillary in '08.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: