SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soros on Swift Vets: he's on a mission
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Soros on Swift Vets: he's on a mission Reply with quote

Judy Woodruff on CNN reported today that George Soros is getting more aggressive in the remaining days in direct response to the Swift Boat Ads.

Medics, we're there when you need us. Cool
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would help the Swifties get more limelight. The typical US underdog hero, David vs Goliath, US hockey team 1980 vs Russia, etc, etc. The Antichrist billionaire from Hungary that is attacking the US value systems
smearing 264 highly decorated combat veterans of the US military.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a laugh!

$100 million spent by 527's against Bush and that's all cool.

$5 million spent by "the little 527 that could" against Traitor John and George Soros is out-classed, out-foxed and out-spent.

Get a bed ready in the psych ward for his final temper tantrum. Wink
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Soros was already a fugitive from a rubber room. He's bats.
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching Fox this afternoon and they were discussing the 527's, talking amongst themselves they were trying to figure out How, the Dems with over 100 million spent, don't have the same impact as the Swifties with only 5 Million, I was hoping that someone would have said.......well the Swifties have the TRUTH behind them....

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I was watching Fox this afternoon and they were discussing the 527's, talking amongst themselves they were trying to figure out How, the Dems with over 100 million spent, don't have the same impact as the Swifties with only 5 Million, I was hoping that someone would have said.......well the Swifties have the TRUTH behind them....

Yep! I was watching last night and hoped someone would say "DUH, maybe people can see that there really is something to it?"

I guess that's too much to hope for...

I will admit that I was a little skeptical when I first heard of the Swifties from a friend, but it did not take long too figure things out and see who was genuine and who was not!
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's Soros gonna do? Work with CBS to produce a "piece" proving with unimpeachable sources and "period" letters/memos that Kerry was really in Paris pursuing a MacDonald's franchise? That sKerry's Senate testimony was really just a secret mission he was performing on behalf of the CIA to help win the war (not his fault it backfired).
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WaPo 12/21/2002: A French court today convicted billionaire philanthropist George Soros of insider trading for stock transactions 14 years ago and ordered him to pay a fine of $2.2 million, roughly the same amount he made in the sales.

In 1992, his Quantum Fund made an estimated billion dollars in profit by betting that the value of the British pound would fall. As part of a market crisis that gained international attention, the pound was devalued and the British government withdrew it from a system that had regulated its value. His trading earned him the sobriquet "the man who broke the pound."

In 1997, during the Asian economic crisis, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamed of Malaysia accused Soros of responsibility for the slide in Asian currencies that began that year and accused him of trying to get rich by impoverishing developing countries.

If this guy happened to be a republican, imagine how the MSM would be screaming about him and his blatant attempt to buy the US election this year!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A19974-2002Dec20&notFound=true
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soros is becoming a world wide pariah. Trying to overthrow the Latvian cabinet too.
http://www.baltictimes.com/art.php?art_id=10786
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lrb111 wrote:
Soros is becoming a world wide pariah.

he still has some pals out there, kerry and the dems seem to love him!
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveL wrote:
lrb111 wrote:
Soros is becoming a world wide pariah.

he still has some pals out there, kerry and the dems seem to love him!

Yes, and that really bothers me. All the Dem functions are run by a handful of big money donators. Soros is not only the most money, but the most Openly insidious. There are worse, just not openly.
Billman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dirty secret of politics is that contrary to conventional wisdom, the Republicans are the party of small donors. Their average donation size is far smaller, which is why the RNC has released their figures but the DNC consistently refuses.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soros, Kerry, and the rest of their pigmies don't impress me. Money doesn't buy respect. I have had the honor of walking among giants during my lifetime. At the age of 4, my father, a vetern of WWI, took me to what was then called an "Old Soldiers Home" near Waco, Texas (I was born in Marlin). He placed me on the lap of a Civil War veteran, one of about half a dozen sitting in rocking chairs on the veranda. That was my first experience with meeting military veterans, and it made a lasting impression.

Tip your hats, ladies and gentlemen. When you enter this honorable website, you enter the domain of Heroes.

...and if you're like me, you might even take off your shoes and put on your PJs if it make's you feel more comfortable...observing the dress code, of course. Very Happy
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSpilot...

Amen to that, sir. I have met some of our country's most gallant heroes in the VA hospital near my town. They are there, the ones who marched in Bataan, the ones who battled in Korea, our Nam vets, and even some of our Gulf War veterans, they are there...

I recommend that every American go to their local VA hospital and talk to the patients. Some want some company, some would love to get some company, and some would rather be left alone. It is easy to tell as you greet, so it is not a big deal.

Still, they are not forgotten. No Sir. Never.

reconflyer
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

m_drummond wrote:
What's Soros gonna do? Work with CBS to produce a "piece" proving with unimpeachable sources and "period" letters/memos that Kerry was really in Paris pursuing a MacDonald's franchise?

Good one! Laughing

Saw Soros on C-Span this morning looking ever so smug - some leftist reporter asked him if Bush's admin were like the repressive Eastern Eurpean states and Soros said, well, if I were in those countries I couldn't stand up and speak - I'd be dead!

Now if he'd just take the logic one step further and realize that there are forces at work in our world now that want us dead then he could see clearly who the only logical choice for POTUS is...

Who got to this Howard Hughesian figure? Great thing is that they need much more than Soros' billions - they actually need to change minds...and the Swifties and POWs have been doing that instead armed with only the truth!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: