SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's NOT over!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: It's NOT over!!! Reply with quote

A friend of mine (!!!!!!!) with lotsa connections to the dems, claims they have something BIG coming up that will take away the focus on the swifts, as he told me.

Unable to fathom what it could be, I just want everyone to stay alert and be ready for more flips from the (soon to be) flop. Kerrys allies among Al-Quaida, the Taliban, France and Germany are still at strength and these as his TRUE band of brothers could still mount something nasty back.

I have so far managed to convert three democratic voters towards undecided and 4 undecided towards not voting for HanoiJohn. I still think it would take a miracle for the flip to avoid becoming a flop, but don't underestimate the democratic elite, the trial mafia and the rest of the liberal liars.

Know the enemy and let them know you know them. Soon enough they will run............

Prince Lazar
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they're referring to the anticipated Soros counter-offensive. Anything big they can do to divert attention away from the SwiftVets and Kerry will help. Notice - CBS got nailed, buty it took everything else out of the limelight. Maybe they'll just sacrafice another of their propaganda arms to save their boy.
________
Nevada marijuana dispensaries

Last edited by m_drummond on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: It's NOT over!!! Reply with quote

PrinceLazar wrote:
A friend of mine (!!!!!!!) with lotsa connections to the dems, claims they have something BIG coming up that will take away the focus on the swifts, as he told me.

Unable to fathom what it could be, I just want everyone to stay alert and be ready for more flips from the (soon to be) flop. Kerrys allies among Al-Quaida, the Taliban, France and Germany are still at strength and these as his TRUE band of brothers could still mount something nasty back.

I have so far managed to convert three democratic voters towards undecided and 4 undecided towards not voting for HanoiJohn. I still think it would take a miracle for the flip to avoid becoming a flop, but don't underestimate the democratic elite, the trial mafia and the rest of the liberal liars.

Know the enemy and let them know you know them. Soon enough they will run............

Prince Lazar

Four years ago at the last minute they came out with Bush's drunk driving arrest. They will try to come out with some kind of dirt.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Not Over Reply with quote

The one thing to remember about Kerry and the Dems is they will do and say anything to win. There is no telling what they might come up with in the next 30 days.
Also remember truth does not matter to them. All you have to do is look at CBS to know that.

RHV
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could this be it?

Quote:
Angered by President Bush's policy in Iraq, a group of military families whose relatives died there is targeting the president in new television ads to be aired ahead of the Nov. 2 election.

The ads will apparently be added on the [url]RealVoice.org[/url]site sometime today.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I start to doubt W my mind goes to Karl Rove. Don't underestimate him for one minute. I still anticipate an October surprise and it won't make Kerry happy.

Is anyone just a little bit curious why Syria is moving its troops (as we speak) out of the Beccah(?) Valley in Lebanon and repositioning them back at the Syrian Border. Why is the United States engaging in a joint operation with Syria? What happened to the four Iraqi nuclear scientists who fled to Syria and have been looking for someplace to go? Curiouser and Curioser.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many times have we been hearing about something "big" that Kerry will say or do in a speech to make huge headlines and when the time came it wasnt anything big? If they got some kind of personal dirt on Bush i think at this stage it will only make Kerry look worse than ever and only rally the rep base even more. I know that there is nothing that would make me vote for Kerry. nothing.

Last edited by Chuck Z Ombie AC2000 on Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are not going to roll over and play dead. Dirty Tricks are on the way.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Not over Reply with quote

I am sure there will be lots of dirty tricks coming .

RHV
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

m_drummond wrote:
Maybe they're referring to the anticipated Soros counter-offensive. Anything big they can do to divert attention away from the SwiftVets and Kerry will help. Notice - CBS got nailed, buty it took everything else out of the limelight. Maybe they'll just sacrafice another of their propaganda arms to save their boy.

Yeah, but can that possibly save him - he's looking sad in his own swing states and county authorities are now mounting some legal challenges to all these phony Dem voter registrations that have been going on in places like Iowa and Ohio. One lady tried registering three times on three different cards and was already registered...There's the Dems fighting for "fair" elections... Evil or Very Mad
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have been reading and hearing for the past 4 months, there will be huge election fraud. Thousands and thousands are of Dems are being registered. Most of them are dead or illegal.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DenisC, I think that's the big thing they've got planned, too.

Stories are popping up all over the country of fraudulently or improperly registered voters.
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the illegal voting scares me. Brit Hume's show had some pretty thorough coverage of it today. If you missed it, it'll be rerun in 2 1/2 hours.
Devil_dog_for_truth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DenisC wrote:
From what I have been reading and hearing for the past 4 months, there will be huge election fraud. Thousands and thousands are of Dems are being registered. Most of them are dead or illegal.

Democrats do that every election! In 2000, all you ever heard about in the MSM was that Republicans tried to suppress the minority vote. They claimed that several thousand eligible voters were turned away (actually all the ballots challenged were from felons who are not allowed to vote anyway). But, what you don't hear about are the 2200 or so military ballots that the Democrats had thrown out on technicalities. Shame on the democrats for disenfranchising our troops overseas! Mad
Billman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thousands and thousands are of Dems are being registered. Most of them are dead or illegal."

It worked in 1960 for JFK in Illinois, but not this time, buckwheat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: