SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's Service Discharge?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerrlied
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Kerry's Service Discharge? Reply with quote

I think I have discovered why Kerry will never sign the 180.
I Bet He has a less-than-honorable discharge On His Record!
Is the discharge record not part of the 180?

Ask Kerry if he has a less-than-honorable discharge?
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always questioned what John Kerry is trying to hide. I am not sure what there is, but there is something! We will never find out because John Kerry will not allow it.
Bob Chamberlain
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Hidden documents Reply with quote

I beleive one document that Kerry really doesn't want anyone tp see is the administrative request for his first Purple Heart. We know that Grant Hibbard did not sign it and that it did not originate from within Coastal Division 14. It could have originated from Coastal Division 11, but according to Navy regulations, it should have been routed through Coastal Division 14 for approval. This document could be most enlightening about how Kerry managed to manipulate the Purple Heart. I'm confident that if everything was legitimate, he would have made it available by now - there has been a lot of talk about this Purple Heart. It could simply be that the request was not routed through Coastal Division 14, which would be cause for "retracting" the award. But Kerry could counter that by saying some clerk goofed up - not his fault. I would almost bet my first born child that there is something much worse than that on the document. Something that absolutely cannot stand close inspection.

Useful anti-Kerry campaign material at:
http://www.betrayed-vietnam-vet.info
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: