SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Give, Give, Give So We Can Stop Hanoi Johnny.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireDog53
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Give, Give, Give So We Can Stop Hanoi Johnny. Reply with quote

Just gave again, this time $100.00 so swiftvets can continue the ad campaign. Give what you can. Please don't stop and keep the heat on till 11-2-04. Hope you also put Michigan on your list for ad's. If not please give serious consideration to adding Mchigan to the ads.

Futurevet,

I added some for you young man. Your parents should be proud of you and your efforts and involvement in the political process.
fastrock
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan Estridge, a make me punk liberal, says the only 527 making a difference are the SwiftVet ads. Look at the one with the POW wife's, it's is all impact. a 60 second daisy cutter bursting above the Kerryites and Clintonistas. I’m selling my chop saw this weekend so I can send another $100.
SwiftVet ads are making a difference, and money is what is needed to sink Kerry. I don’t think Kerry is an intrinsically evil man, BUT his policies, his decision processing, his self-absorption is.
We have 34 days to go!
Moderator - correct me if I’m wrong.
Donations sent the last 7-14 days will have marginal usage or impact on the campaign.
Donations sent during the last week will have ZERO impact on the campaign.
Please donate within your means now!!!
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh! Love to see all you "rich Texan republicans" keep the fight going. Wonder how the MSM will run this after the election???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: