SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush One Liners for tonight ...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Bush One Liners for tonight ... Reply with quote

I think GWB could use anyone of the following one liners tonight to nail Kerry:

1) France and Germany support in Iraq ? maybe you can hold a meeting with them during Christmas, in Cambodia ...

2) I hope you have all your good luck charms, you know the "secret CIA hat" and the taped up dogtags, cause you'll need them.

3) Yes I have flip flopped, Mr. Kerry, I thought you were wrong for voting against the first Gulf War, then I thought you were right for voting for the Iraqi War, but I had to go back to thinking you were wrong to vote not to fund it.

4) I thought you were a traitor, then I thought you were misguided, now I think you are a traitor again ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5) I want to address you as Mr. Kerry, really i do,
i just have this vision of Teresa slapping you around all the time.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have decided to cede my time to Mr. Kerry so that he can debate himself long enough to decide what he wants to do about Iraq.

(Wouldn't it be great if Bush took the stage wearing flip flops with his suit) Laughing

I would like to look at my opponent's senate record, but it would take the CIA a month to find it, it 's buried so deeply.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that your final answer ?
brotherofvietvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: One liners for Bush Reply with quote

"I thought about raising the alert level to orange but my opponent has beat me to it."

"If we followed my opponents positions Saddam would still be in power in Iraq.
In fact Saddam would still be in Kuwait."

"If we followed my opponents opinions the only way I could make peace with Islamic Fundametalist's is to change my name to Mohammed and pray toward Mecca 5 times a day."

"The French are a bunch of ingraits, if it was not for the greatness of the American soldier the French would still be speaking German and doing the goosestep."

Charles DeGaule:
"Secretary Rusk, France wants no American troops on French soil."

Dean Rusk:
"Does that include the American troops that are buried in France."

True Encounter!!

Last edited by brotherofvietvet on Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is that your final answer ?
..so many lines so little time. Seems that you all are right on the money..Now Kerry's staff is having fits about the lights being on the podium, threatened debate commission that they will tear them out??? OMG..this is getting to be too much fun..

more, more, more..I need some pepping up, I admit, I am getting butterflies..I am, I admit it so more lines, so I can tape them to the tv while watching.. Wink

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oompa loompa audtions are down the hall.

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bub, I know you been busy windsurfing and toasting yourself in the salon, but, did you get around to signing that 180 yet?
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"If we followed my opponents positions Saddam would still be in power in Iraq.
In fact Saddam would still be in Kuwait."

Ouch! Bush could actually pull that one off.
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I respect my opponant's right to have his position on the war, whichever position he has at the time.

When my opponant's position on the war is the same as mine, which it has been at times, I appreciate his support.

I was once asked if I had made a mistake about the war.........I have. I made the mistake of believing that a vote for the war by certain members of the Senate would mean those members would support the troops.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: one liners Reply with quote

Bush looks at the camera: I refuse to engage in a battle of witts with an unarmed man!

or maybe: Eeeeww, whats that orange stuff all over your face?
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Mr. Kerry, can we have Dan Rather vouch for your tan? Fake or real?
2. Mr. Kerry, is your head really that big or does it just look like that on TV?
3. (Bush looking down at Kerry's feet). Mr. Kerry, I see you left your flip-flops at home.
4. Mr. Kerry, you say you want to involve the UN more. How about having them pay their friggin parking tickets first?
5. Mr. Kerry, you say we Republicans cater to the rich, but you just marry them.
6. Mr. Kerry, last week you presented a 4 point plan on Iraq. Is that a point for every position you've had on the war?
7. Mr. Kerry, we heard you had a bad cold last week. With the size of your head, I'm surprised it cleared up so quickly.
8. Mr. Kerry, where is John Edwards?
9. Mr. Kerry, we're 30 seconds into the debate. When are you going to mention Vietnam?

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
WilliamShipley
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Kerry, you have promised French troups will help in Iraq when you are elected -- are you running for president of France?
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the wit. Now I have to go home spray on some tan in a can, put on my flip flops, make a pb&j sandwich and kool-aid, and stretch so I can easily move from sofa to chair to floor, to chair to sofa to warm up for Kerry's turns in the debate --- after all I want to keep an open mind ---

Oh wait I've read Unfit for Command ---- I don't need to keep an open mind --- I have an educated one.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much do you spend on razor blades monthly?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: