SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else see this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Anyone else see this? Reply with quote

I was channel surfing (yes ladies do it also) and came across an interview with John Kerry and one of the statements he made about President Bush was something to the affect of the 2000 election in which he said President Bush won! I was not sure who this interview was with!

Bout fell off my chair. All we have heard from the DNC was how Bush stole the election and YES people still believe it. I have had several people tell me they are voting for Kerry because they believe that Bush stole the election in 2000. It doesn't matter when I inform them that every independent study proves that Bush was FL...(still curious about the 500 votes that by some "miracle" showed up and let Gore take NM...not study done there.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The independant studies all give Bush the win by a few hundred votes,.However, the overseas military vote was, for the most part, not counted. Some counties used the excuse that the ballats weren't postmarked, but military mail doesn't always get a postmark. Some counties just never got around to adding them into the total count. These were some of the issues raised in the Supreme Court.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: