SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush up in Michigan 50 to 48 among likely voters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Bush up in Michigan 50 to 48 among likely voters Reply with quote

From a poll done byt the Detroit Free Press.

http://www.freep.com/news/politics/fppoll30e_20040930.htm
TroyS
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Michigan. Very Happy Hopefully WI has finally seen the light also and can stay that way(unless the voter fraud sways it) but it would be fantastic to see MN, WI, IA and MI going for Bush. WOW!! What a coup that would be. Shocked
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am working on Minnesota, and everyone I talk to is for Bush, with the exception of my parents and sister. Can't even get them to listen. My folks are old and believe a 'Democrat' is hand picked by God. (Really they just think Kerry will give them something for nothing)
My sister is running for state representative on the platform we need more taxes. Ya, thats going to work. And they call me the Nutso one!!!!
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder how many slit wrists there are at the 'Freep' after publication of that poll? That paper has two positions: Liberal and Liberaler! In defense of the Free Press, it really is good for lining bird cages and wrapping fish. Since I neither have a bird nor do I fish, after four phone calls from me, they finally stopped deliverying the paper each morning at no cost to me. Got tired of just picking it up and walking it to the dumpster each day.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is....amazing. As of last night PA was toss up again. I am wondering how the old union guys in PA are going to like Kerry's GLOBAL TEST, i.e., asking France and the UN if we can go pee, and where.

Can't see that playing in the rough and tumble rust belt, can you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: