SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help is on the way?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Help is on the way? Reply with quote

Has anyone heard of any serviceman or woman in Iraq, whether pro-Bush or pro-Kerry, who has serious hopes that the situation in Iraq will be improved if only Kerry gets into office?
Does anyone believe that heroic French troops will finally appear on a some distant dune, to save the day? Does anyone think it would be a good thing if they did? Does anyone actually hope that Kerry will get the all-wise UN to whip things into shape over there? Does anyone really expect that the Iraqis will be able to train faster once Kerry replaces the sluggish Bush officials with highly efficient and organized Democrats?

To me, the whole concept is such a joke. Do his own supporters actually believe this sh**? Or do they just think that Kerry has a secret plan to get the hell out of there, screw the Iraqis, and they're hoping that in the meantime this bullsh** about getting help in there will fool us?
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the hard core group just want us out, they are the same ones who never wanted to go in the first place.
MichaelP
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure where they get off with that! It almost made me vomit if he thinks he is going to get the UN to do anything Evil or Very Mad

I am not sure what is worse that he is lying again or that somewhere in that brain of his that makes sense. <sigh>

I guess the new magic hat would have to be a blue beret!!! Rolling Eyes

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Help is on the way? Reply with quote

shadowy wrote:
Has anyone heard of any serviceman or woman in Iraq, whether pro-Bush or pro-Kerry, who has serious hopes that the situation in Iraq will be improved if only Kerry gets into office?
Does anyone believe that heroic French troops will finally appear on a some distant dune, to save the day? Does anyone think it would be a good thing if they did? Does anyone actually hope that Kerry will get the all-wise UN to whip things into shape over there? Does anyone really expect that the Iraqis will be able to train faster once Kerry replaces the sluggish Bush officials with highly efficient and organized Democrats?

To me, the whole concept is such a joke. Do his own supporters actually believe this sh**? Or do they just think that Kerry has a secret plan to get the hell out of there, screw the Iraqis, and they're hoping that in the meantime this bullsh** about getting help in there will fool us?

Kerry is a fruit loop. I do not believe our troops support him at all. Maybe a pocket here or there, but most likely the majority are with Bush. After all, those in Afghanistan and Iraq see the progress on a daily basis. They are thanked by the people. We only get the MSM negative blitz on the war and Bush.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: