SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S. F. School District to Permit Pro-Terrorist Meeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: S. F. School District to Permit Pro-Terrorist Meeting Reply with quote

This is hard to believe, but read the article: The San Francisco school district is allowing extreme Leftists who support anti-American Jihadists and also pro-Palestinian terrorists to hold a meeting at the Horace Mann middle school in San Francisco.

These guys out there in S.F. don't have any stones. Let's get on this with protest emailings. Here is the link to the story. There are email addresses at the bottom.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=15322
Daniel J. Hutchison
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Great Time for pictiures of Kerry supporters Reply with quote

Can anyone in the area get a video and ask the people attending this event why they support Senator John Kerry. It could make a great ad for the public to see who the Kerry supporters are.
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't terrorist supporters arrested in this country? Shocked
So here's a group making an announcement. Are
they going to wear orange shirts with a target stamped
on the front too? Where's that number for national
security....
Twisted Evil

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedom of speach, freedom of association, freedom to be stupid: all important rights in this country. If the district allows any other groups to use school facilities for meetings then they have to allow these groups as well. That's the American way. We bend over backwards helping our enemies until we can prove that they are really bad folks.

That, I believe is one of the things that closed societies like communism fault as a weakness of a free society. But, it is, in fact our strength. We let debate go in any and all directions and only deal withkl after actions that are harmful. This way we get to hear all kinds of viewpoints to weigh against our values.

Also, keep in mind that meetings held on school facilities are open to the public. So, what happens in those meetings will have the scrutiny of the police, FBI, etc. My cousin was a cop who looked like a typical radical protester and he attended meetings like this just to keep tract of what was going on.
a6502
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should not be surprised at this at all.

The cable companies in the Bay Area don't even have Fox News.

Here is a partial list of Bay Area communities...

San Francisco
Oakland
Alameda
Port Richmond
Berkley

Look at their elected representatives. Look at the businesses in these cities. Look at the crime rate. Follow the money.

For fun, read the headlines of the SF Chronicle for the last six months, review their articles on the gubanatorial recall, particularly the polls preceding the election, and the 'news' stories in the week before.

These ARE the terrorists folks. Wake up.
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

two emails sent, one to the SF public schools and one to the Governor of California, both registering my utter dismay at their allowing such an event to take place. It is not Constitutional to allow supporters of sworn enemies of our country a public forum in time of War. I guess Kerry set the precedent back in 1971 Evil or Very Mad
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=15469

for a report on this meeting from FrontPageMagazine.com . In aThe overf post I commented on freedom of speach and the right to use public property. Let me ammend my comments. This group should not have been allowed to use the school, although I don't know what the legalalities of that would be. However, the school board should have, in my opinion, refused use of the school because:

1. The meeting didn't allow public access.
2. The meeting encouraged violant resistance and the overthrow of governments.
3. The meeting was selfserving to the organizers and had no social merit.

However, as I predicted there was at least one infiltrator who can now give us some insight into the agenda and planning process of far left radical organizations. But, I must admit that the article made me shudder and wonder how a free society can protect itself from those who use their own freedom to try to destroy that freedom.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I sure hope this group did not spend part of their time at the school hiding weapons. hmmm, somebody should check.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: