SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We've got a lot of work to do guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary J
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: We've got a lot of work to do guys Reply with quote

and a mission just as important, if not more important, than whatever it was we did, or are doing now, during our years in the military. 30 days from today is it! For God's sake, don't wake up the morning of November 3rd and hear the words, "President elect John F. Kerry"!

The Swift Boat Veterans and POWs have a well deserved forum to get their word out.....even though the mainstream media won't touch it with a ten foot pole. The work they and the book, "Unfit For Command", are doing to derail the Kerry campaign is fantastic.

The rest of us can have as great an effect individually. Don't be quiet. You know the dedication and selflessness that it takes to serve honorably. All veterans, and especially Vietnam Veterans who have lived through the direct effect of Kerry's post tour lies, can influence every individual they come in contact with.

Tell those people that either didn't serve in the military, or are too young to remember. When they ask what difference something that happened 35 years ago makes.....Tell them that it is far more important than John Kerry being an incompetent junior officer. Tell them that it is far more important than Kerry lying about his actions in order to receive undeserved medals that have cheapened the awards those of us that did sacrifice and serve honorably may have received.

His self-promoting lies to forward his political ambitions, and his poor leadership qualities show a person with zero character....zero integrity....zero leadership potential....and someone who I do not want as my president and the military's Commander in Chief.

Speak up! I wear a "Proud Vietnam Veteran AGAINST John Kerry" ball cap I got from their website PX everywhere I go. I talk to anyone who mentions that hat for as long as they don't run away. Friends, relatives, co-workers, strangers. Living in a university town, my wife gave me an excellent piece of advice right after I got the hat. She said, "remember, let them throw the first punch". Gotta love that gal. So far it hasn't come to that. Very Happy

Remind them that Kerry has chosen to use his Vietnam War record as his campaign centerpiece because he has NOTHING in his 20 odd year legislative career to point to with pride. Now.......take that fantasy away from him.

Gary
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can be sure; we will continue hammering until the polls close on Nov. 2. It's the third quarter, the starters are all out on the field and WE HAVE THE BALL.

Medics, we're there when you need us.[/b]
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I work up one morning and got Bubba Clinton for eight long years. This can't happen twice in one's lifetime, Can it?
Saw a few Euro opinion panels on TV this morning and they said that Kerry looked the best during Debate I, had they been Americans they would still vote for George Bush. Seems these folks have more sense than we though and they would not change Presidents at this time. Several also stated that John Kerry in their opinion would be wrong for America at this time. I'll drink to that!
Even though I believe George Bush has it firmly in the bag at the TWO MINUTE WARNING, stay tuned.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the thought of (president elect-----) makes me ill. I remember that gut sick feeling when Willy got it the second time. I live in a college town also, and in a county that is slightly more lib.
I go out maybe to far sometimes but nobodys thrown a shot yet!
When they are willing to listen, I discuss most any issue. I like to ask them what they would think about a guy who was secretely dealing with terrorists? That usually gets them thinking.
Another thing that makes my skin crawl is-Can you imagine France running into Iraq to get contracts and the money thier owed, and kerry putting our guys in there to protect them?
Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: