SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frank Beckman Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Frank Beckman Show Reply with quote

Frank Beckman just had Joe Lockhart on and he attacked the Swift Boat people. I was able to get through on a question on the debate and I was able to counter Joe Lockhart on his claims. I explained that the Swiftees have been able to trace the Radio Communications on the Bronze Star and 3 PH. Traced it to the Spencer and only two officer fron the conflict aboard. One was being treated for serious wounds. I stated that the official record was written by John Kerry and we now see how willing the Kerry campaign is willing to hang their hat on forged documents. Frank Beckman then suggested that his listeners read the book.
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job sparks!
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Sparky. I try to catch Beckman as much as possible on WJR but had more pressing matters this morning. Did Lockhart refute your comments? Did Frank support the Swift Vets? He seems to be a pretty balanced personality--until he starts rooting for the Wolverines! Twisted Evil
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Lockhart was allready off when I called in. He opened up the phone lines to remark on the debate last night. He never lets you get at his guests like that. I wish I could. No he actually tried to cut it short but he did say that his listeners should read the book. I barely got the comment in about Kerry and his campaign loving to use forged documents but I did before I got cut off.
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job! Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: