SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One Battle Does not a War Make

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devil_dog_for_truth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: One Battle Does not a War Make Reply with quote

Take heart. Kerry is going to lose in the end.

So, what if Kerry had one good performance at the first debate? Any Bush supporter will tell you that we don't back the President because of his oratorical skills. We back the President because he's a stong leader in the GWOT.

A war is made of many battles. The President has won some and lost some. But, he has staying power. IMHO Kerry does not. All you have to do is look at his Vietnam record to see that. Instead of taking care of his men by seeing out his full tour, he chose to save his own hide -- a very poor example of leadership if you ask me.

For all Kerry's lies and treachery, a day of reckoning is at hand. In the end, most Americans will vote for optimism and victory.

The true test of a leader is how he handles adversity. The President will rise to the test as he has so many times before; while, traitor Kerry will revert to his true form -- a back-stabbing Benedict Arnold, yelling at his campaign staff, blaming them for his unexpected solid electoral loss.

Do your part, reigster to vote if you haven't already, and vote for our battered, but resolute Commander-in-Chief, President George W. Bush!

Show us your war face Twisted Evil Now, turn to!

Chain-fed, beer-cooled, big green amphibious monster that thrives on blogs
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk Forum.

Thanks
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a big 10-4,
I haven"t seen j.edwards wife sing yet! Twisted Evil
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: One Battle Does not a War Make Reply with quote

Devil_dog_for_truth said "Any Bush supporter will tell you that we don't back the President because of his oratorical skills. We back the President because he's a stong leader in the GWOT."

Back in 2000 when I would listen to Bush speak, I was reminded of Moses when he was chosen by God to lead the Children of Isreal to the Promise Land. When I read what he replied I can't help but to think about Bush. Moses says "Master, please, I don't talk well. I've never been good with words, neither before nor after you spoke to me. I stutter and stammer."

That is a lesson to all of us that there is much more to leading than speaking.
Devil_dog_for_truth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: One Battle Does not a War Make Reply with quote

Quote:

That is a lesson to all of us that there is much more to leading than speaking.

Amen to that brother!

Bush is more about doing than about saying.

I think more people will remember his words from the rubble of the WTC, than will remember his performance the other night.

Chain-fed, beer-cooled, big green amphibious monster that thrives on blogs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devil_dog_for_truth thank you very much Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: