SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New ad from JOHN KERRY takes GOD out of everything

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: New ad from JOHN KERRY takes GOD out of everything Reply with quote

God cannot be with this man at all and we have that to depend on. I have mS and it is hard for m to type but this war on Terror against JOHN KERRY is IMPORTANT> He calls Bush a Liar straight out in his new ad particully in OHIO> If you live there get to work harder.Go to Dayton Ohio newspaer and post in the forums.Of course if you use the name too much they will delete you.Kerry looks stupid with him calling Bush a liar with Sammara being mopped up today and more cleaning house next week. The newspapers are lying so much we have to do something to call them down on it.Did you where BUSH was today he was on the front page
and then BRUCE SPrinsgteen three times larger in picture saying in head line over Bush Rock on for Kerry.These stupid people are just cheer leaders with the press working like mad to put out GARBAGE
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: At least Yesterday FOX said this also Reply with quote

Yesterday Fox did a thirty minute special how John Kerry say Bush lives in an Unrealistic world because Bush belives in GOD. I can only think this is because he thinks he is GOD. I know the Catholic church will not serve him communion still and Catholic on line and others are putting openly do not vote for Kerry. Maybe he does not care what the POPe says because
he did not get a real hold on the Bible.But probally because he will walk over God to get POWER.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how often Kerry tells you all about himself by what he accuses others of. Living in an unrealistic world? Can you say "projection"?
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed today that the Sunday Columbus Dispatch had on the front "real big" Bush leads Kerry 51 to 40 something. I looked at it but can't remember the lead numbers. I know that wherever you drive that you see mostly Bush/Cheney signs. Oh sure there are a few Kerry signs, but not as many as Bush. BTW, when Kerry was in Newark a few weeks back, they had the local high school cheerleaders at the rally yelling cheers for Kerry. Many thought, including myself, that that was uncalled for because they represent their school, not Kerry. I know many who wrote letters to the editor, but I have only seen one printed.

Also, when I went to get my Bush/Cheney sign at the Republican office, they told me they had just gotten 50 signs in. They had a waiting list of 4,000. Part of the reason for the waiting list is this: Newark has an ordinance that prohibits putting up signs until 30 days before the election. There were Kerry signs up and Bush signs before but the city came around and took everybody's Bush signs and got rid of them. There were still Kerry signs. The mayor is a democrat.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Columbus Dispatch
Bush = 51%
Kerry = 44%
Undecided = 4%
Others = 1 %

http://www.dispatch.com/election/election-president.php?story=dispatch/2004/10/03/20041003-A12-03.html
William
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, in Thursday's debate Kerry said:

Quote:
LEHRER: New question. Senator Kerry, two minutes. You just -- you've repeatedly accused President Bush -- not here tonight, but elsewhere before -- of not telling the truth about Iraq, essentially of lying to the American people about Iraq. Give us some examples of what you consider to be his not telling the truth.

KERRY: Well, I've never, ever used the harshest word, as you did just then. And I try not to. I've been -- but I'll nevertheless tell you that I think he has not been candid with the American people. And I'll tell you exactly how.

(Thanks for the transcript NavyNavyNavy)

But by the weekend Kerry releases an ad which explicitly calls bush a liar... and Kerry says "I approve this ad"

There is just no limit to how low this guy (and the devils who've taken over the DNC) will stoop. Absolutely NO MORAL COMPASS. Geez....
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the world inhabited by liberals like Kerry, it is dangerous to hand out BIBLES in the public schools. What the little tykes receive in Kerry-World are condoms and instructions on how to use them. Mad
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you know any voting Muslims (the peaceful ones), I've found the most useful thing to tell them about Kerry is about these liberal positions on family values issues. It offends them as much as it does us.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerry, Is a piece of work, Its like saying: I for one would never repeat that your mother is a whore ! and I know tereza thinks the same way.
What he doesnt know is nobody likes his trash mouth wife! After its over they will fight about it, she will send him packing, then find a nice republican to settle down with. Crying or Very sad
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Catholic, and I think that Kerry is a heretic. I'm ashamed for him..saying he is fa Catholic in good standing would be like me proclaiming to be a saint, and I'm not.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He certainy bears absolutely NO spiritual fruit whatsoever. In his own mind, he is destined for greatness, there is little room for God in the life of a man like this. We should all pray for him cuz it ain't gonna be pretty when he has to meet the Maker.
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Catholic Church Free Stickers REAL CATHOLICS VOTE BUSH Reply with quote

Catholic church has stickers saying Real Catholics vote Bush. The Catholic voice on line and all the Catholic media getting the word out. He still cannot take the communion.he thinks he is GOD so it does not matter to him. .His dad wrote abook saying Communism was a good thing so he was on the knee of his dad. That is where he learned his health plan from Direct quotes from Taking Over America without firing a shot by Karl Marx. Hitler used it. Lennin used calling it a free chicken in every pot.If you look at CBS today it has dealth doom and gloom in war in Iraq. Nothing on major story of Sammara about mopping up. THis is getting to be communist country.
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, it's very scary to think of Kerry winning. I never thought I would be able to say that someone is worse than Clinton (who I didn't like) but Kerry is. He is such an egomaniac, liar, user, opportunist. Bush has GOT to do well on Friday!
LaRae
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone pay close attention to this Friday. The debate is in St Louis. For those who don't know, this is where ArchBishop Burke presides.

The ArchBishop has said publically that Kerry is NOT to present himself for Communion within his dioceses, that he will be refused.

For some reason I don't think Kerry will show up at any Mass in the St Louis area.

LaRae
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: