SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electoral Votes Are What Count We All Need to Work Together!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brotherofvietvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Electoral Votes Are What Count We All Need to Work Together! Reply with quote

I know alot of us are concerned about the perceived win by Kerry in the first debate and the fact that he is playing to his strength (domestic issues)in the second debate is further cause for concern. I know we all want to do more to ensure JFK does not succeed.

The power of the Swift Vets & Pow's is formidable and as in a chess game we need to marshall our strength and plan the best strategy of utilizing the potential of all our members.

Rather than an army of single uncoordinated persons on a computer terminal, I think we need the help of the management to coordinate the power of commited soliders at our terminals and in our communities armed with knowledge of the truth of John Kerry and the will to tell others of his unfitness to serve as CIC.

In marketing as in warfare we need to target our efforts effectively and I believe it is to the swing states whose electoral votes are critical and decisive. I work for an IBM Business Partner and we have webinars and conference calls where thousands of people get together at once to hear about new products and strategies to market them.

Why not use this technology to organize and marshal the Swifboat Vet troops?

The process of bringing many people together at once for imformation sharing and strategy could be decisive in getting OUR MESSAGE to the masses of voting Americans not to vote for John Kerry!!

Moveon.org as much as I hate them use emails to desiminate information. If we employ the power of the internet and use the most daming info on John Kerry to every email address in America, every newspaper, every TV and Radio Station, every school paper it has to have some effect!!

We need to work together in the critical days ahead. The future of our nation depends on it. 40,000 plus have given money to the Swiftboat Vets myself included. We have already been highly effective in showing Kerry to be the charlatan he is.

The management should enlist the thousands of people at their terminals to use our high technology to reach out to America and tell them what we know. We can determine the election if we all work in a coordinated fashion especially in the swing states that will truly determine the election.

Work smart and hard and get the truth out about JFK's unfitness as CIC. If management wants to look into the tech solutions I have described you know how to reach me. Please email John O'Neil and other leaders in our organization if you agree that they can coordination thousands of Swiftboat Vet Supporters in a effective fashion to make a difference in the swing states. God bless us all and the United States of America!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: