SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY TAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: KERRY TAN Reply with quote

Could someone explain to me what happened to the KERRY TAN. I have never seen anything fade so quickly. I watched him on TV today and it was gone. I did notice a scatch on the side of his nose. Was the tan scraped off. Another thing how come the press did not make such big thing of his pre-debate beauty appointments. I kept hearing how he is after the womens vote and how great he looked with his shirt tie and expensive suit and how much taller than the president he is. Well as a women I am disgusted if this is what the press think we want. I am more interested in the actions of this man. And his actions tell me he is a very shallow person. God knows I don't know why no one is picking up on this. Do they have to be hit over the head with it or are they so biased they don't care. And were a the women screaming that this is not what they are after. I give up. To me he is vain and conceted. Watch him when he gives a speech. When the crowd cheers at something he says he gives this sneer and a nodding of the head. Its like as if he's saying "Well that got to them". But the substance of the man is missing. I have stopped listinening to all these after debate after debate after debate talk shows. I am sure all the Sunday shows will be the same. Unless people wake up we are going to be in real trouble come November.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just don't get it, Blackwatch--it's all about image. Never mind all that substance stuff, look at the hair. That's a $600 trim. Don't you get it? He can afford to spend more to have a hairdresser wave a scissors over his head than you spent on groceries last month. That means he knows better than you do. In fact, it means he is better than you.

It's like this. We're worried about ridiculous things like whether maniacal tyranny-loving terrorists are scheming to blow some of us up at the mall. But that's so provincial of us. So nationalistic. So gauche. What we should be concerned about is our IMAGE!! What do the French think of us? Who's snubbing us at the UN? What shall we wear to the summit?
Kerry's debate appearance is supposed to tell us embarrassing rubes that here is the answer to restoring our savoir faire, our au current edge, our political dignity in the eyes of the eau so sophisticated international community. What else matters? The choice is so clear. We can continue to be humiliated by our hillbilly hayseed president, or we can go with the celebrity choice, the EU choice, the International Man of Mystery, Jean F Kerry. Oh, and the tan? So yesterday.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowy wrote:
You just don't get it, Blackwatch--it's all about image. Never mind all that substance stuff, look at the hair. That's a $600 trim. Don't you get it? He can afford to spend more to have a hairdresser wave a scissors over his head than you spent on groceries last month. That means he knows better than you do. In fact, it means he is better than you.

It's like this. We're worried about ridiculous things like whether maniacal tyranny-loving terrorists are scheming to blow some of us up at the mall. But that's so provincial of us. So nationalistic. So gauche. What we should be concerned about is our IMAGE!! What do the French think of us? Who's snubbing us at the UN? What shall we wear to the summit?
Kerry's debate appearance is supposed to tell us embarrassing rubes that here is the answer to restoring our savoir faire, our au current edge, our political dignity in the eyes of the eau so sophisticated international community. What else matters? The choice is so clear. We can continue to be humiliated by our hillbilly hayseed president, or we can go with the celebrity choice, the EU choice, the International Man of Mystery, Jean F Kerry. Oh, and the tan? So yesterday.

Okay, you convinced me. I now must travel to the enlightened side. No more BBQ, especially the kind I could eat with my hands; no more hot dogs, especially hot dogs, or, if I do I'll put Heinz ketchup on them.

Sarcasm off/
Lance_Flatchew
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: The orangeman was playing badly... Reply with quote

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:24 pm Post subject: The orangeman was playing badly...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The orangeman was playing badly so he a) covered it with make up or b) bleached it out of his skin. He can can change colors almast as fast as he can change his position on Iraq.

http://www.tangate.com/kerrylipstick.jpg un altered pic of Kerry at debate...

This "tthing" could be president.

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20041001/i/r2030787593.jpg
http://www.tangate.com
Yes, you can lie about your war record. You can lie about spending Christmas in Cambodia. You can lie about ... atrocities of your fellow soldiers. But we are going to nail you on tangate 04.

Last edited by Lance_Flatchew on Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing IM with ya Neverforget,
DAmn, Im gona sell my truck - get a scissor cut - maybe get my toe nails done. Ill refi my house and get me a suit, just like john boys. Im gona start living large!
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Tan Gone? Reply with quote

Probably has Michael Jackson as a campaign consultant. I'm not convinced he doesn't have a partial hair piece requiring the frequent cutting to keep it from showing. Just my opinion.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: kerry beauty Reply with quote

if all this is not enough to make us throw up,kelly ripa on regis the other day said to kerry, you are so handsome, then she said is that ok for me to say that, then preppie said yes we are both married, I will never watch regis after, what an aibrain that kelly is, I went for the alka seztler after that load of crap
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: kerry beauty Reply with quote

minnie presley wrote:
if all this is not enough to make us throw up,kelly ripa on regis the other day said to kerry, you are so handsome, then she said is that ok for me to say that, then preppie said yes we are both married, I will never watch regis after, what an aibrain that kelly is, I went for the alka seztler after that load of crap

One of many reasons why my TV of off 99% of the time. The airway is full of airheads and dimwitted suckups.
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: The Kerry tan Reply with quote

I've mentioned this before in another forum
One minute I see Kerry looking all wan and pale like a ghost and the next I see him, he's all dark, red and wild looking looking like Dracula just made a meal out of the Mother Superior of the local convent.
Kerry belongs in a horror movie, not in the White House. He has the aspect of something that haunts grave yards hunting for victims about him. It makes my blood run cold to look at him, and my temper boil over to listen to him.
If he really intends to fulfill the JFK legacy, then he will have to be assassinated while in office. I for one do not intend that he will ever get that chance. We really don't need that zombie being held up as a martyr.
I have absolutely no doubt that John Kerry is an emissary of the Devil. Mad

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: