SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jesse Jackson on Hannity Radio Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Jesse Jackson on Hannity Radio Show Reply with quote

I just caught the tail of Sean's interview with JJ, nevertheless I was pleased Sean hit Jesse hard with the question,"Is the world not better off without Saddam in power?" Jackson hemmed and hawed and finally (to me at least) agreed (sort of) but whined about the American lives lost so far. I find it amazing that Jackson, a self-proclaimed champion of "civil rights" does not find it in himself to congratulate W. and our fighting forces for restoring basic civil rights to the Iraqi and Afghani people. Sean pointed this out very well when he challenged Jackson by saying the rape rooms are closed, the torture chambers shut down and no more bodies will be added to the 300K skeletons of murdered Iraqis who dared oppossed Saddam. What has happened to the soul of the Democratic Party? Why do they so stridently opposed our CinC who is breaking the chains of fear and oppression of millions of Middle Eastern peoples? Twisted Evil
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was from about a week ago. He replayed it and an interview with scary. You can listen to it again at hanity.com. They loop it every 3 hours.

Stolen Honor
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commies took over. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: